North East Buses
2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) (/showthread.php?tid=1075)

RE: football - Andreos1 - 10 May 2014

Just been down to International Stadium and bought my tickets and booked bus.
Looking at seating plan, were on the half way line.

Can't wait!

Re: RE: football - MrFozz - 10 May 2014

(10 May 2014, 11:54 am)Andreos Constantopolous Just been down to International Stadium and bought my tickets and booked bus.

Can't wait!

Enjoy pal Big Grin

RE: football - Adam - 10 May 2014

(10 May 2014, 11:54 am)Andreos Constantopolous Just been down to International Stadium and bought my tickets and booked bus.

Can't wait!

My Dad booked our coach tickets today as well. Who knows, we might be on the same coach haha. Really looking forward to the match now like.

RE: football - Andreos1 - 10 May 2014

(10 May 2014, 4:26 pm)Adam My Dad booked our coach tickets today as well. Who knows, we might be on the same coach haha. Really looking forward to the match now like.

Apparently the guy is going to ring or email with the coach allocations.
Can see it being chaos on Sunday morning like.

Wonder if any photographers from the group will be about to see what turns up.
I imagine there will be a wide variety of operators and vehicles - just hope we end up on something decent!

Where are you at in the stadium?

RE: football - Michael - 10 May 2014

York and Fleetwood match off tonight due to waterlogged pitch

RE: football - Michael - 11 May 2014

Last day of the premiership today!

what a season of up and downs! best season so far for the Premiership?

Whats your highlight of the season?

I have a few haha

The great escape!
Double of Newcastle
Getting to the league cup final!

RE: football - Adam - 11 May 2014

(10 May 2014, 4:36 pm)Andreos Constantopolous Apparently the guy is going to ring or email with the coach allocations.
Can see it being chaos on Sunday morning like.

Wonder if any photographers from the group will be about to see what turns up.
I imagine there will be a wide variety of operators and vehicles - just hope we end up on something decent!

Where are you at in the stadium?

Sorry for the late reply. Again, revision has taken over my life.

Yeah, the bloke is going to email or text us with coach allocations.

I also hope we end up with a decent coach. We mainly use Kingsley's for away travel. On other occasions though, we've used Weardale (they provide the team coach as well), Jim Hughes and Thirlwell's, so there will be a load of variety there. There's a provisional booking of 35 coaches in total, with about 25 of them already full.

In the stadium, I'm in Block 142. What about you?

Re: RE: football - MrFozz - 11 May 2014

(11 May 2014, 12:27 pm)Adam Sorry for the late reply. Again, revision has taken over my life.

I also hope we end up with a decent coach. We mainly use Kingsley's for away travel. On other occasions though, we've used Weardale (they provide the team coach as well), Jim Hughes and Thirlwell's, so there will be a load of variety there. There's a provisional booking of 35 coaches in total, with about 25 of them already full.

How many tickets did you get, about 15k was it?

RE: football - Andreos1 - 11 May 2014

(11 May 2014, 12:27 pm)Adam Sorry for the late reply. Again, revision has taken over my life.

In 144.
Have been checking it out on the view my seat section of the Wembley website.
You must be a little bit further towards the goal looking at the seating plan.

It's a long day to be stuck on a sh!theap coach, so fingers crossed we get lucky!

RE: football - tyresmoke - 11 May 2014

Would imagine Classic and Jim Hughes will have a hand in this, as will Procters

RE: football - Adam - 11 May 2014

(11 May 2014, 12:47 pm)Andreos Constantopolous In 144.
Have been checking it out on the view my seat section of the Wembley website.
You must be a little bit further towards the goal looking at the seating plan.

It's a long day to be stuck on a sh!theap coach, so fingers crossed we get lucky!

Where I'm sitting at Wembley is close enough to where I sit at a normal home match at the IS.

I know what you mean about having a rubbish coach on long journeys. Last year, I went to Silverstone on one of those Newmarket Holidays and we ended up on one of Lee's of Durham's Van Hool Eos'. It was boiling hot and the air con was broken. Absolutely painfully ridiculously horrible

RE: football - Tom - 11 May 2014

Newcastle 1-0 up

(11 May 2014, 2:24 pm)Tom Newcastle 1-0 up

And Sunderland 2 down

RE: football - Andreos1 - 11 May 2014

(11 May 2014, 2:13 pm)Adam Where I'm sitting at Wembley is close enough to where I sit at a normal home match at the IS.

I know what you mean about having a rubbish coach on long journeys. Last year, I went to Silverstone on one of those Newmarket Holidays and we ended up on one of Lee's of Durham's Van Hool Eos'. It was boiling hot and the air con was broken. Absolutely painfully ridiculously horrible

Not too far from me there either haha.
Generally always try and sit to the right of the heed army.
Close enough to join in, but far enough away to not get a bad head Wink

(11 May 2014, 2:33 pm)marxistafozzski And Sunderland 2 down

Getting beat 3-1...

1-1 Newcastle now

(11 May 2014, 3:21 pm)Michael Getting beat 3-1...

1-1 Newcastle now

2-1 liverpool now and Newcastle are down to 10 men... Shola A is the man off

Newcastle down to 9 men now

Looks like man city have the title

RE: football - MurdnunoC - 11 May 2014

Looks like someone got over-excited in the Sky Sports team when Liverpool scored their second goal!

[Image: 12_-1_2907835a.jpg]

(Courtesy of The Telegraph)

(11 May 2014, 3:46 pm)Michael Newcastle down to 9 men now

Looks like man city have the title

Was always going to be a tall order for Liverpool to win the League...

If you had said to me 3 weeks ago Citeh would win the League and Sunderland would stay up, I would have laughed me tits off

(11 May 2014, 3:56 pm)AdamY Looks like someone got over-excited in the Sky Sports team when Liverpool scored their second goal!

[Image: 12_-1_2907835a.jpg]

(Courtesy of The Telegraph)

haha, he sure did!

(11 May 2014, 3:57 pm)marxistafozzski Was always going to be a tall order for Liverpool to win the League...

If you had said to me 3 weeks ago Citeh would win the League and Sunderland would stay up, I would have laughed me tits off

me too, i would of be laughed at if i said Sunderland will stop up!

What a great season its being!

Roll on the play off finals, Champions league final and the world cup!!! =D