North East Buses
2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) (/showthread.php?tid=1075)

RE: football - Andreos1 - 27 Jun 2014

Rob Ramshaw, John Oster and Alex Baird have each signed new one year deals at Gateshead.

James Marwood signed for St Mirren yesterday after turning down a contract extension.

RE: football - R852 PRG - 27 Jun 2014

Personally - although I'm not really a football fan at all - I'm glad to see Suirez banned. It's bodily harm - can't believe it's taken so many times to finally convince the board to ban him. And before we know it he'll be back on the pitch!

Re: RE: football - MrFozz - 27 Jun 2014

(27 Jun 2014, 3:37 pm)Marcus Personally - although I'm not really a football fan at all - I'm glad to see Suirez banned. It's bodily harm - can't believe it's taken so many times to finally convince the board to ban him. And before we know it he'll be back on the pitch!

He has done it twice before and has clocked up 17 matches baned in the past, 7 at Ajax, 10 at Liverpool.

Should have been a 6 month global ban for his club and 2 years international ban at the very least.

RE: football - R852 PRG - 27 Jun 2014

(27 Jun 2014, 3:42 pm)marxistafozzski He has done it twice before and has clocked up 17 matches baned in the past, 7 at Ajax, 10 at Liverpool.

Should have been a 6 month global ban for his club and 2 years international ban at the very least.

Yeah I'd heard it was about his third time Smile

No doubt when I go on YouTube I'll find he's already got a few 'Best Moments' vids Tongue

Re: RE: football - MrFozz - 27 Jun 2014

(27 Jun 2014, 3:44 pm)Marcus Yeah I'd heard it was about his third time Smile

No doubt when I go on YouTube I'll find he's already got a few 'Best Moments' vids Tongue

I honestly don't know why he does it, is he just a pure bell end or is there something going on mentally or emotionally that causes him to see the red mist and flip out, he is a fantastic footballer, one of the best, but his reputation is nothing to be proud of, I just wonder if he has a screw loose because of some kind of personality disorder and he just can't help himself when he comes under pressure, that is what I would like to believe as I know personally what it is like to lash out under stress despite me being decent person...

Up to now, until someone proves otherwise I believe he is a complete bell end

Re: football - MrFozz - 27 Jun 2014

FIFA Bigwig Jerome Valcke has weighed in, saying Suarez needs treatment

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/28058345

Chiellini, who he bit has commented on the punishment, saying it is harsh
Writing on his personal website,(external) Chiellini, 29, said: "I have always considered unequivocal the disciplinary interventions by the competent bodies but, at the same time, I believe that the proposed formula is excessive.

"Now inside me there's no feelings of joy, revenge or anger against Suarez for an incident that happened on the pitch and that's done. There only remains the anger and the disappointment about the match.

"At the moment my only thought is for Luis and his family, because they will face a very difficult period!

I understand his opinion, but think he is wrong, the punishment was not harsh enough

Even Maradona, the big fat, Argentinian Junkie has weighed in...
[Image: _75886590_diegomaradona.jpg]

The t-shirt says something like 'Luis we are with you and said
Former Argentina captain and coach Maradona declared his support for Suarez on his television show De Zurda on Thursday night.

"The Fifa sanction is shameful, they have no sensitivity towards the fans, they might as well handcuff him and throw him in Guantanamo," said Maradona, who was wearing a T-shirt bearing the message, 'Luis, we are with you'.

"It hurts that they have cut short the career of a lad who is a winner. It's an excessive suspension, Fifa cannot talk about morals to anyone.

"Suarez didn't kill anyone. This is an unjust punishment, the act of an incredible mafia."

I wouldn't waste time listening to that fat cheating turd...

Anyway looks like Suarez will be Barcelona bound soon, good riddance I say...

When you look at the games he will miss, it will only be about 9 or 10 League Games, 3 Champions League Games and probably 1 or 2 Capital One Cup Games. So all together between 9 and 12 Domestic Games, a couple more than last time...

RE: football - MrFozz - 27 Jun 2014

In other news

Luke Shaw has become the most expensive British Teenager after signing for Man U td for £27m
Man Utd sign defender Shaw for £27m

David Moyes could be Turkey bound, he is in talks with Galatasaray
Moyes holds talks with Galatasaray

Adam Lallana has a medical at Liverpool
Lallana to have medical at Liverpool

When Lallana signed for Southampton from Bournemouth the deal included a 25% sell on clause, at a reported £25m, I bet Bournemouth are absolutely made up, they stand to gain close to £7m, which would probably secure them for a while

RE: football - Michael - 28 Jun 2014

(27 Jun 2014, 6:58 pm)marxistafozzski In other news

Luke Shaw has become the most expensive British Teenager after signing for Man U td for £27m
Man Utd sign defender Shaw for £27m

David Moyes could be Turkey bound, he is in talks with Galatasaray
Moyes holds talks with Galatasaray

Adam Lallana has a medical at Liverpool
Lallana to have medical at Liverpool

When Lallana signed for Southampton from Bournemouth the deal included a 25% sell on clause, at a reported £25m, I bet Bournemouth are absolutely made up, they stand to gain close to £7m, which would probably secure them for a while

And people wonder why clubs rarely buy English players.

Other news:

Rumours have it Sunderland have bid a 2nd time for Fabio Borini in a 10.5m bid.

No confirmed but i hope so but i have a feeling it won't happen now since Luis Suarez is now banned

Re: RE: football - MrFozz - 28 Jun 2014

(28 Jun 2014, 10:52 am)Michael And people wonder why clubs rarely buy English players.

Other news:

Rumours have it Sunderland have bid a 2nd time for Fabio Borini in a 10.5m bid.

No confirmed but i hope so but i have a feeling it won't happen now since Luis Suarez is now banned

What has Liverpool got in that position, Daniel Sturridge and Luis Suarez are normally the first name on the sheet in my opinion...

Rodgers has Daniel Sturridge and Rickie Lambert and if they were to sell Suarez to Barcelona, then Borini may remain as cover, what would people say Borinis natural position is, a full on centre forward or inside forward...

Can't remember, but was it discussed on here that Adam Johnson going to Liverpool in exchange could see the deal go through

RE: football - MrFozz - 29 Jun 2014

If we thought Suarez was bad...Look at this naughty little list from Rugby...It even includes a bit about a player who bit another players Cock [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/rugbyleague/10280384/Dirty-moves-in-rugby-from-eye-gouging-to-penis-biting.html

RE: football - Michael - 30 Jun 2014

Algeria taking Germany to extra time... who would of thought!

RE: football - Michael - 30 Jun 2014

Gutted for Algeria, they were class through out the match.

RE: football - Andreos1 - 01 Jul 2014

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-28085070

A really interesting read on the Swiss team and the backgrounds of their players.

RE: football - Michael - 01 Jul 2014

(01 Jul 2014, 9:03 am)Andreos Constantopolous http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-28085070

A really interesting read on the Swiss team and the backgrounds of their players.

Very interesting read

Re: RE: football - MrFozz - 01 Jul 2014

(30 Jun 2014, 10:35 pm)Michael Gutted for Algeria, they were class through out the match.

As good as they have been, I was expecting normal service to be resumed...Well done to Algeria though for giving the Krauts a good game

Argentina are pathetic tonight, Messi is getting no service at all.

Switzerland to win though!

(01 Jul 2014, 6:18 pm)Michael Argentina are pathetic tonight, Messi is getting no service at all.

Not been watching it to be honest, I have lost interest in the World Cup and looking forward to the real football kicking off

(01 Jul 2014, 6:24 pm)marxistafozzski Not been watching it to be honest, I have lost interest in the World Cup and looking forward to the real football kicking off

Di maria just scored.... 2 minutes to the final whistle for pens... typical

(01 Jul 2014, 6:18 pm)Michael Argentina are pathetic tonight, Messi is getting no service at all.

You were saying Tongue

Normal service has resumed Tongue

(01 Jul 2014, 6:28 pm)marxistafozzski You were saying Tongue

Yup... typical, di maria (however u spell it) played shit all game and ends up scoring