North East Buses
2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) (/showthread.php?tid=1075)

RE: football - Michael - 01 Jul 2014

Dreadful game, gutted Argentina won!

Re: RE: football - MrFozz - 01 Jul 2014

(01 Jul 2014, 6:30 pm)Michael Yup... typical, di maria (however u spell it) played shit all game and ends up scoring

Just watching the last few minutes, the Swiss keeper did his best to try score a goal, quite brave staying up as long as he did and Di Maria should have had a 2nd, even if the attempt was from 50-60 yards

How were Argentina terrible anyway mate, was it a case of the Swiss defending for there lives or that the forwards were having a bad game???

RE: football - Andreos1 - 03 Jul 2014

The unrest on Brazil seems to have been kept quiet, but the media have picked up on this one.
http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-28155216 At least two killed.

RE: football - MrFozz - 05 Jul 2014

I see the tournament poster boy is out of the world cup now

Injured Neymar out of World Cup

From what I seen it looked quite a physical game and an injury was inevitable

Neymar is not one of the players I really enjoy watching, he is like a fanny at times and is like a kid when things are not going his way, but I felt sorry for him last night, soon as he went down, I knew he was done...you can only have so much shit kicked out of you and Neymar has been targeted in every game

Re: football - MrFozz - 07 Jul 2014

Remember when Vince McMahon was linked to Newcastle a while back...

Here is his first squad

[Image: emuvyre3.jpg]
[Image: ny4yveze.jpg]

[SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES]

RE: football - Adrian - 08 Jul 2014

Brazil getting a lesson in football... 0-4.

RE: football - Andreos1 - 08 Jul 2014

(08 Jul 2014, 8:27 pm)aureolin Brazil getting a lesson in football... 0-4.

Never seen a game like it!

My fantasy football team has taken a hammering - again.
Filling it full of Brazilians hasn't worked.

Germany are going for more!

RE: football - MrFozz - 08 Jul 2014

0-5 at half time

Fuck me with a big dirty stick, I know Brazil have been poor this World Cup, but bloody hell I would not have predicted a score like that at half time in the Semi

In other news former Real Madrid legend Alfredo Di Stefano passed away yesterday aged 88...Quite possibly the greatest footballer who ever lived

Alfredo Di Stefano dead: Real Madrid legend passes away at 88

7-0 now...Would love to know what the odds on that would have been a few hours ago

(08 Jul 2014, 9:36 pm)marxistafozzski 7-0 now...Would love to know what the odds on that would have been a few hours ago

A few mates have uploaded photos of in play bets onto fb and the majority are 2/300 quid up.

Re: RE: football - MrFozz - 08 Jul 2014

(08 Jul 2014, 9:39 pm)Andreos Constantopolous A few mates have uploaded photos of in play bets onto fb and the majority are 2/300 quid up.

It is embarrassing now, I have never seen Brazil taken apart like that before...

The phrase Couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo springs to mind

Re: football - MrFozz - 08 Jul 2014

Although Brazil got a consolation goal as I was typing that last reply [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES]

RE: football - Michael - 08 Jul 2014

(08 Jul 2014, 9:46 pm)marxistafozzski Although Brazil got a consolation goal as I was typing that last reply [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES]

We want 8-1 haha

If I had suggested a 7-1 Kraut win before the match I would have been laughed at

RE: football - Michael - 08 Jul 2014

(08 Jul 2014, 9:49 pm)marxistafozzski If I had suggested a 7-1 Kraut win before the match I would have been laughed at

Same here. Are we dreaming or did they get beat 7-1 in real life? Undecided

Pele, Juninho, Fat Ronaldo, Romario, Ronaldinho, Joao Havelange, Dilma Rouseff, are you watching Dilma Rouseff...YOUR BOYS HAVE TAKEN ONE HELL OF A BEATING

(08 Jul 2014, 9:54 pm)Michael Same here. Are we dreaming or did they get beat 7-1 in real life? Undecided

You aren't dreaming lad it's real...They haven't beaten at home for 39 years lol

(08 Jul 2014, 9:42 pm)marxistafozzski It is embarrassing now, I have never seen Brazil taken apart like that before...

The phrase Couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo springs to mind

It is one of those freak results or events that need seeing to be believed.

JFK being shot.
Newcastle beating the likes of Barca and Juve.
Hammering Man U.
Leading twice in Milan.
Man landing on the moon.
Gateshead getting to Wembley.
Sunderland getting their two/three wins against Newcastle in a decade.

Brazil being hammered by Germany...

(08 Jul 2014, 10:09 pm)Andreos Constantopolous It is one of those freak results or events that need seeing to be believed.

JFK being shot.
Newcastle beating the likes of Barca and Juve.
Hammering Man U.
Leading twice in Milan.
Man landing on the moon.
Gateshead getting to Wembley.
Sunderland getting their two/three wins against Newcastle in a decade.

Brazil being hammered by Germany...

Apart from Kennedy and Man on the Moon I can remember all of what you listed

Yes it is certainly one of those days we will always remember as football fans...