North East Buses
2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) (/showthread.php?tid=1075)

RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - MrFozz - 21 Dec 2014

(21 Dec 2014, 10:58 pm)aureolin I'd rather watch Gateshead or Blyth over Newcastle/Sunderland any day of the week. My love for premiership football is long gone these days.
Same reason I like Darlington

2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - MrFozz - 21 Dec 2014

FAO MARCUS

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gateshead_F.C.

What you need to know about the Schoolboy Team on the South Side of ths Tyne

RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - MrFozz - 21 Dec 2014

(21 Dec 2014, 10:45 pm)leestransportphotos I find it quite offensive that you feel a PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL TEAM are a school team, we got to Wembely last season!
Do u goto many games mate???

If so, are you easily offended if an opposition fan sings 'your shit and you know you are'...

If a couple of kids on a msg board easily offend you, I would advise you to stay clear of footy grounds, those big nasty opposition fans can be quite mean and cruel at times

RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - Andreos1 - 22 Dec 2014

Gutierrez played for Newcastle reserves today as he made his playing comeback from testicular cancer.

However Clarke Carlisle was airlifted to hospital after some sort of incident outside York earlier on.

RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - LeeCalder - 23 Dec 2014

I know this is a sarcastic comment like but you know, I do actually. I go to all of the home games and most of the away games, I am a programme seller for the club and has a full time job as General Manager when Mike Coulson retires, the club have approached me. Actually we have a very good relationship with away fans, apart from Grimsby who are dickheads. So actually your wrong. It's not fun to take this Mickey out of someone who has a problem to do with their sensitivity!

RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - MrFozz - 23 Dec 2014

(23 Dec 2014, 7:30 pm)leestransportphotos I know this is a sarcastic comment like but you know, I do actually. I go to all of the home games and most of the away games, I am a programme seller for the club and has a full time job as General Manager when Mike Coulson retires, the club have approached me. Actually we have a very good relationship with away fans, apart from Grimsby who are dickheads. So actually your wrong. It's not fun to take this Mickey out of someone who has a problem to do with their sensitivity!
Wrong about what exactly???

RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - Tom - 23 Dec 2014

(23 Dec 2014, 7:30 pm)leestransportphotos I know this is a sarcastic comment like but you know, I do actually. I go to all of the home games and most of the away games, I am a programme seller for the club and has a full time job as General Manager when Mike Coulson retires, the club have approached me. Actually we have a very good relationship with away fans, apart from Grimsby who are dickheads. So actually your wrong. It's not fun to take this Mickey out of someone who has a problem to do with their sensitivity!

Oh god, get a life, and take a joke ffs!
AND: If you have a problem with sensitivity you will be no good as general manager!  Rolleyes

2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - R852 PRG - 23 Dec 2014

I watch all of the Sunderland games from home. I don't learn anything from them, I have little knowledge, I just do it to show I am a supporter.

I don't fully understand how you, a 15 year old, has been approached to become General Manager for a 'professional football team' when the current occupant retires.....?

Oh, and Fozz was hardly taking the mic out of you. He was just pointing out a flaw in your argument - you can handle occasional abuse from footy fans (who can be rough people), yet you can't cope with a bit of banter and criticism from some bus spotters (generally kind people)? Where is the sense?

He has been through hell in his life, he is an open person; he was open to me; he is a staple to us and an absolute beast of a person.

RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - MrFozz - 23 Dec 2014

(23 Dec 2014, 7:38 pm)MarcTheA4 I watch all of the Sunderland games from home. I don't learn anything from them, I have little knowledge, I just do it to show I am a supporter.

I don't fully understand how you, a 15 year old, has been approached to become General Manager for a 'professional football team' when the current occupant retires.....?

Oh, and Fozz was hardly taking the mic out of you. He was just pointing out a flaw in your argument - you can handle occasional abuse from footy fans (rough people), yet you can't cope with a bit of banter and criticism from some bus spotters? Where is the sense?

He has been through hell in his life, he is an open person; he was open to me; he is a staple to us and an absolute beast of a person.

Not actually beyond the realms of fantasy mate, for all we know he is maybe being mentored take over it...Clubs up and down the country in non-League have people quite young giving up there time to help...

I have no reason to disbelieve him becoming General Manager one day.

What I do want to know and I ask again, where am we wrong???

RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - LeeCalder - 23 Dec 2014

(23 Dec 2014, 7:38 pm)MarcTheA4 I watch all of the Sunderland games from home. I don't learn anything from them, I have little knowledge, I just do it to show I am a supporter.

Oh, and Fozz was hardly taking the mic out of you. He was just pointing out a flaw in your argument - you can handle occasional abuse from footy fans (who can be rough people), yet you can't cope with a bit of banter and criticism from some bus spotters (generally kind people)? Where is the sense?

I turned 16 today, and when he retires I'll be 17. There's your answer! And from this forum I can tell you bus spotters do not seem to be nice people to me!

2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - R852 PRG - 23 Dec 2014

(23 Dec 2014, 7:44 pm)leestransportphotos I turned 16 today, and when he retires I'll be 17. There's your answer! And from this forum I can tell you bus spotters do not seem to be nice people to me!

Oh, you may want to start putting that in your posts then!

Hmm....I wonder why?

(23 Dec 2014, 7:33 pm)MrFozz Wrong about what exactly???

Away fans being quite hard, they are genrally lovely people that you get to make relationships with, for example Gateshead/Tamworth fans have a great realtionship. To the extent that they are aloud in the same stand without segreation whereas every other game is segregated.

(23 Dec 2014, 7:47 pm)MarcTheA4 Oh, you may want to start putting that in your posts then!

Hmm....I wonder why?

Because you's all hate me thats why!

(23 Dec 2014, 7:48 pm)leestransportphotos Because you's all hate me thats why!

That was sarcasm....[facepalm]

In all fairness; you are a bit of a clown.

Thanks it means a lot. Can I leave the forum? People love me, obviously. And I can't be that much of a clown if I've just got A*-B in all of my GCSE's

(23 Dec 2014, 7:44 pm)leestransportphotos I turned 16 today, and when he retires I'll be 17. There's your answer! And from this forum I can tell you bus spotters do not seem to be nice people to me!
Happy Birthday...

So if all goes to plan, this time next year you will have one of the most vital jobs in a professional club...

us bus spotters aren't too bad, believe me, some may be bell ends, but a lot aren't and you will find anywhere in all walks of life, whether it be football or the internet, there will always be someone there to take the piss, it is a fact of life, if any club think they have good relationships with nearly everyone else, that is just silly and need to give there head...

Look, I am a Darlington fan, I have found opposition supporters to be decent, but there is always a minor element taking the piss and talking shite...

The banter at football is much worse than you'll get here whether you believe that is up to you

(23 Dec 2014, 7:53 pm)leestransportphotos Thanks it means a lot. Can I leave the forum? People love me, obviously. And I can't be that much of a clown if I've just got A*-B in all of my GCSE's

Jesus, what part of sarcasm don't you get?!

Your general attitude and pure inability to get along with others is what makes you a clown!

My general attitude and inability! What about 'Tom' and his general rudeness! P.s. Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - Adrian - 23 Dec 2014

Here's an idea. People stop taking everything to heart, and attempt to get on. Some of the bickering is quite frankly embarrassing.

If you can't get on with someone personally, at least pretend to get on when it comes to this forum. The alternative is we'll deal with it in whatever way we see fit.

(23 Dec 2014, 7:48 pm)leestransportphotos Away fans being quite hard, they are genrally lovely people that you get to make relationships with, for example Gateshead/Tamworth fans have a great realtionship. To the extent that they are aloud in the same stand without segreation whereas every other game is segregated.

Because you's all hate me thats why!
So if you have good relations with most opposition, why is virually every game segregated, if your that friendly with clubs, then plonk everyone in the main stand every week...

Been ages since since I was at a game that was segregated...funnily enough Gateshead

It's upto the police Mr Fozz, because the stadium is not owned by the club, the Safety officer is employed by Gateshead Council. And it was his call to say a police presence was needed at some matches (God knows why) So if the police say it needs to be segregated then it does.