North East Buses
2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) (/showthread.php?tid=1075)

RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - Tom - 20 Feb 2015

Right everyone... get your predictions in and we'll see who wins!

RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - Andreos1 - 21 Feb 2015

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/31572147?ocid=socialflow_twitter

One for all of you wrestling fans!

RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - MrFozz - 21 Feb 2015

(21 Feb 2015, 10:52 pm)Andreos1 http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/31572147?ocid=socialflow_twitter

One for all of you wrestling fans!
Thats class...

Only one of them was sent off, looked like both the initial challenge and 'belly to back suplex' were worthy of red cards [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - Andreos1 - 22 Feb 2015

(21 Feb 2015, 10:59 pm)MrFozz Thats class...

Only one of them was sent off, looked like both the initial challenge and 'belly to back suplex' were worthy of red cards [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

I am not sure about the initial challenge deserving a red card, not sure if there was anything malicious in it. Are his studs raised? Hard to tell from this angle like.
It seemed like the player went over very quickly and went down very easily.

The wrestling move was worthy of a red card and a go at WWF (or whatever its called these days) trials!

RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - MrFozz - 22 Feb 2015

(22 Feb 2015, 12:08 pm)Andreos1 I am not sure about the initial challenge deserving a red card, not sure if there was anything malicious in it. Are his studs raised? Hard to tell from this angle like.
It seemed like the player went over very quickly and went down very easily.

The wrestling move was worthy of a red card and a go at WWF (or whatever its called these days) trials!
The initial is high by the look of it, looks like has jumped to try avoid contact, only to be wiped out in the process...

The reaction is funny though...

2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - MrFozz - 23 Feb 2015

Has anybody heard about who the latest club to want to sign Ched Evans is...

Ashbrooke Belford House in the Wearside League [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Rapist footballer Ched Evans could be back on the pitch – with a non-league side who play in front of 100 fans

RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - Davie - 24 Feb 2015

For those  interested, here is the Gateshead vs Kidderminster teams

RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - LeeCalder - 24 Feb 2015

Gateshead 1-0 Kidderminster Harriers (Alex Rodman 42')

RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - Andreos1 - 24 Feb 2015

(24 Feb 2015, 8:33 pm)leestransportphotos Gateshead 1-0 Kidderminster Harriers (Alex Rodman 42')

What has the reception been like for Danny Wright?

RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - LeeCalder - 24 Feb 2015

There hasn't really been one. I think people are just respecting the fact he was homesick and was in the wrong frame of mind.

2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - MrFozz - 24 Feb 2015

See the 2022 World Cup has all but been confirmed now for November and December '22

2022 World Cup set for November start

I still want to know the true effect this has on European Leagues.

What I am dying to know

1. What happens with European Winter Leagues, will our domestic shut down for a period before and after the World Cup, I am sure FIFA like teams together for about 4 weeks before a World Cup...Does that mean we will have no domestic football for at least 2 months

2. There is not just the Premier League, but the impact will be felt right the way down the League System

Should domestic football still go on during a World Cup, doing so would see teams use there fringe/squas players who are not picked by National teams while the big boys are in the Middle East, giving those players a chance to play at Premier League Level for a few weeks to get some first team games under there belt.

What can UEFA and it's members do about it, European Leagues are apparantly not happy at all, would the threat of a boycott do anything about it, could imagine the effect of countries like England, Germany and Spain pulling out would have on the Tournament.

The longer this rattles on for makes FIFA and Septic Bladder more of a joke...

I should go against Blatter in the next FIFA presidential election, Me and My mate Pedro would do a better job than Sepp...

#fozzforfifaprez
#NEBhashtags

RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - Andreos1 - 24 Feb 2015

Not even the so called professionals in their Ivory Towers can resolve the mess caused by Blatter.

He will not be a popular man - even less than he had been previously.

Gateshead won 2-0 versus Kidderminster tonight. Drags them up the table slightly.
They need to go on one hell of a run and keep picking up points with these games in hand.

RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - MrFozz - 24 Feb 2015

(24 Feb 2015, 9:58 pm)Andreos1 Not even the so called professionals in their Ivory Towers can resolve the mess caused by Blatter.

He will not be a popular man - even less than he had been previously.

Gateshead won 2-0 versus Kidderminster tonight. Drags them up the table slightly.
They need to go on one hell of a run and keep picking up points with these games in hand.
Wbile I cannot stand the man, some of tbe shit he come out with is hilarious...

These include the claim that Latin American countries would 'applaud' John Terry for having an extramarital affair, and that on-field racism could be corrected with a 'handshake'.

He disrespected a minutes silence for the death of Nelson Mandela, he also upset LGBT friends, he upset our feminist friends by saying Woman should wear tighter kits and low cut shorts Big Grin and he was once president of the World Society of Friends of Stockings and Suspenders Big Grin

Me and You should take over Football Andreos Big Grin

(24 Feb 2015, 10:28 pm)MrFozz Wbile I cannot stand the man, some of tbe shit he come out with is hilarious...

These include the claim that Latin American countries would 'applaud' John Terry for having an extramarital affair, and that on-field racism could be corrected with a 'handshake'.

He disrespected a minutes silence for the death of Nelson Mandela, he also upset LGBT friends, he upset our feminist friends by saying Woman should wear tighter kits and low cut shorts Big Grin and he was once president of the World Society of Friends of Stockings and Suspenders Big Grin

Me and You should take over Football Andreos Big Grin

More than happy shaking up the football industry.
Just need to sort the North Easts PCV situation first Wink.

RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - MrFozz - 25 Feb 2015

If I was ever FIFA president, I would change my name to Mr Prozzident...Play on words, my nickname and job title Big Grin

RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - Tom - 27 Feb 2015

West Ham 3-1 Crystal Palace
Burnley 1-0 Swansea
Man Utd 3-0 Sunderland
Newcastle 1-2 Aston Villa
Stoke 0-0 Hull
West Brom 0-1 Southampton

CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL: Chelsea 2-1 Tottenham (AET)
Liverpool 1-1 Man City
Arsenal 4-0 Everton
What does everyone else predict?

RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - MrFozz - 27 Feb 2015

West Ham 2-1 Crystal Palace
Burnley 1-1 Swansea
Man Utd 2-1 Sunderland
Newcastle 1-1 Aston Villa
Stoke 0-1 Hull
West Brom 2-1 Southampton

CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL: Chelsea 1-1 Tottenham (Chelsea on Pens)
Liverpool 1-2 Man City
Arsenal 2-1 Everton

Will be nice to see if Jonas Guittierez gets a run off the bench tomorrow, having beaten testicular cancer

2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - MrFozz - 28 Feb 2015

[Image: c43213754c40a93a25041e750c6be854.jpg]

I see Jonas Gutierrez is on the bench, hope he gets on at some point...have a lot of respect for him for getting back Big Grin

2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - MrFozz - 28 Feb 2015

[Image: abd4302b9d328978fcc29354012902f3.jpg]

How's this for a good hiding

Hearts 10(TEN-0 Cowdenbeath

Scored by 7 different players

RE: 2014-15 Football Season(Who will be the best North East Team) - LeeCalder - 28 Feb 2015

#MillsOut - Another embarrassing defeat and another embarrassing performance