North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V3 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V3 (/showthread.php?tid=1418)

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Rapidsnap - 23 Sep 2015

Throat is hurting like hell

What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 23 Sep 2015

These roadworks on the 85 and various other routes are horrendous!

Remind me to get the 10 back to Newcastle from Hexham.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - BusLoverMum - 23 Sep 2015

(23 Sep 2015, 8:29 am)GX03 SVC Got some random bloke coming around for a self-awareness session. I've had a "All about me" booklet dropped off and it's bloody offensive. I feel like writing "LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" in the communication part and "HAVE A F---KING S--T" in the "things that I can do by myself section... I've exchanged a few angry words about it with my mam.

And tuition is an absolute farce. She wants me to do a sum similar to 2+[3-8](51-7)=.............

Joy of joys, it sounds like your statement's being turned into an EHCP. Big'un wanted nothing to do with the All About Me booklet, either and I can't say I could blame him. I actually ended up sending it in with some of the sections blank because I found them patronising to ME, as a parent.

I have to do it again for littl'un, in the Spring - in his case, half the answers will be along the lines of HOW DO I KNOW WHAT HIS ASPIRATIONS ARE? HE CAN'T FLAMING WELL TELL ME!!! HE SINGS BEAUTIFULLY, THOUGH!!!

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - omnicity4659 - 23 Sep 2015

(23 Sep 2015, 11:17 am)Jimmi These roadworks on the 85 and various other routes are horrendous!

Remind me to get the 10 back to Newcastle from Hexham.

I'm reminding you to get the 10 back from Hexham.  Tongue

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - omnicity4659 - 23 Sep 2015

(23 Sep 2015, 11:54 am)BusLoverMum Joy of joys, it sounds like your statement's being turned into an EHCP. Big'un wanted nothing to do with the All About Me booklet, either and I can't say I could blame him. I actually ended up sending it in with some of the sections blank because I found them patronising to ME, as a parent.

I have to do it again for littl'un, in the Spring - in his case, half the answers will be along the lines of HOW DO I KNOW WHAT HIS ASPIRATIONS ARE? HE CAN'T FLAMING WELL TELL ME!!! HE SINGS BEAUTIFULLY, THOUGH!!!

I don't see the point in it tbh, the person was fine about me not filling it in.

There's also a family tree part... and a recipe thing which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. A pinch of angry? WTF?!!

Anyway, I sort-of enjoyed looking at sketches of certain private things. He also asked what I called the area............................

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 23 Sep 2015

(23 Sep 2015, 11:55 am)GX03 SVC I'm reminding you to get the 10 back from Hexham. 
Think I'd rather have got the Stagecoach 685 and sit in traffic than listen to Steve and Karren telling me all the stops and to ring the bell once and remain seated until the bus has stopped.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - BusLoverMum - 23 Sep 2015

(23 Sep 2015, 12:04 pm)GX03 SVC I don't see the point in it tbh, the person was fine about me not filling it in.

There's also a family tree part... and a recipe thing which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. A pinch of angry? WTF?!!

Anyway, I sort-of enjoyed looking at sketches of certain private things. He also asked what I called the area............................

Oh, good grief - at least we were spared the recipe thing!

EHCPs are marginally better than statements, but still don't address the problem of cash strapped local authorities acting downright unlawfully in order to buy time and save money, every chance they get.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Rapidsnap - 23 Sep 2015

My mood has been really up and down today.

Don't think I'm helped by the fact I've got this throat infection that has caused a ticklely cough, which has caused me to cough at the slightest thing.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Michael - 24 Sep 2015

This: http://www.itv.com/news/london/2015-09-24/mother-who-breastfeeds-7-year-old-daughter-insists-it-makes-big-difference-to-iq/

Don't get me wrong, i'm not against breastfeeding but..... 7 year old?, poor kid is going to get bullied now!.

Reminds be of Little Britain "Bitty"

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - NK53 TKT - 24 Sep 2015

(22 Sep 2015, 7:31 pm)Dan Haha, well I'm telling you now, there's nowt for me at Great Park before 7am or after 7pm... Quiet enough during the day never mind that early/late...

One of my recent visits was on a weekday morning, and the other visit was early afternoon on a Saturday if I remember rightly.

The bollards on the Centrelink haven't been used for quite some time now, and prior to this, I think they went through periods of the bollards being kept down 'permanently' on occasion too (that's a contradiction, I know!)
There is a café and a shop

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - NK53 TKT - 24 Sep 2015

(23 Sep 2015, 1:19 pm)Jimmi Think I'd rather have got the Stagecoach 685 and sit in traffic than listen to Steve and Karren telling me all the stops and to ring the bell once and remain seated until the bus has stopped.

I tell you get a stagecoach one unless you want to sit on the worlds worst omnicity

(24 Sep 2015, 10:29 am)Michael This: http://www.itv.com/news/london/2015-09-24/mother-who-breastfeeds-7-year-old-daughter-insists-it-makes-big-difference-to-iq/

Don't get me wrong, i'm not against breastfeeding but..... 7 year old?, poor kid is going to get bullied now!.

Reminds be of Little Britain "Bitty"

and now her:

Breastfeeding women admits Primark lie

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-34346798?ocid=socialflow_facebook

No doubt that security guard got some stick, while loosing his job.... i hope shes jailed.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 24 Sep 2015

(24 Sep 2015, 10:37 am)NK53 TKT I tell you get a stagecoach one unless you want to sit on the worlds worst omnicity
If you think those Omnicitys are bad, you should see some of the examples we have at Darlington, 4644 and 4649 are probably the two I'm least fond of.

The Omnicitys I've had on the 85/685 have been alright although I was pleased to get a Pulsar instead yesterday. 4663 was still the best though.

Would quite like to sample the Enviro's Stagecoach normally use on the 685.

What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 24 Sep 2015

Thanks to the driver on the 7 for letting a cyclist on-board who stood in the aisle at the front of the bus which was an inconvenience when I wanted to be off.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - BusLoverMum - 24 Sep 2015

(24 Sep 2015, 10:40 am)Michael and now her:

Breastfeeding woman admits Primark lie

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-34346798?ocid=socialflow_facebook

No doubt that security guard got some stick, while loosing his job.... i hope shes jailed.

She was caught in the lie within days. She had members of a breastfeeding support group threatening to track down the guard an sort him out. Funnily enough, that group folded when a lot of angry women took them to task via social media. I'm glad she was prosecuted.

It's stupid attention seekers like her that make life so much harder for new mums who just want to go about their daily business and feed their babies, when necessary without being harassed.

(24 Sep 2015, 11:51 am)BusLoverMum She was caught in the lie within days. She had members of a breastfeeding support group threatening to track down the guard an sort him out. Funnily enough, that group folded when a lot of angry women took them to task via social media. I'm glad she was prosecuted.

It's stupid attention seekers like her that make life so much harder for new mums who just want to go about their daily business and feed their babies, when necessary without being harassed.

Defiantly, i honestly don't mind it when women breast feed in public as along as they aren't to exposed (u know full boob out, clearly see it etc, cause i know some people will stare... especially when it comes to having males around).

I was in the Metrocentre once, and a woman was breast feeding, you couldn't see anything... but i've seen woman who just have it out in the open and you can clearly see, I have to admit though, i found it uncomfortable.... because i didn't know where to look.  

A lot of people aren't happy with her, its a disgrace, comments on the Facebook page is.. its not the first time shes done it.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - BusLoverMum - 24 Sep 2015

(24 Sep 2015, 11:57 am)Michael Defiantly, i honestly don't mind it when women breast feed in public as along as they aren't to exposed (u know full boob out, clearly see it etc, cause i know some people will stare... especially when it comes to having males around).

I was in the Metrocentre once, and a women was breast feeding, you couldn't see anything... but i've seen women who just have it out in the open and you can clearly see, I have to admit though, i found it uncomfortable.... because i didn't know where to look.  

A lot of people aren't happy with her, its a disgrace, comments on the Facebook page is.. its not the first time shes done it.
Both the boys were such fidgety rubberneckers that I always found somwehere very quiet and out of the way to sit with them. Thankfully, even a decade ago, the Metrocentre provided lots of places like that which weren't flaming toilets.

opps, i should of said mam, not woman! (god sake spelt woman wrong!)

Its good that places like the Metrocentre encourage it.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 24 Sep 2015

Arriva can look forward to getting another complaint from me, this time regarding the way the driver spoke to me and also breaking sharply at my stop.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - omnicity4659 - 24 Sep 2015

(24 Sep 2015, 2:52 pm)Jimmi Arriva can look forward to getting another complaint from me, this time regarding the way the driver spoke to me and also breaking sharply at my stop.

At least he didn't tell you to f**king walk...  Tongue