North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V3 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V3 (/showthread.php?tid=1418)

What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 22 May 2015

Been on the 63 for an hour now and we haven't got to James Cook Hospital yet. Ugh!

Also I was totally disgusted to see a car with a child with no seatbelt and standing on the seat.

Definitely abusing this thread today.

What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 22 May 2015

Sorry for yet another post but...

Currently on the X66 and some arse is blasting his music out of his phone and some woman has just told him to turn it off and his reply was "p*** off I can play my music if I want to" and she said "no we don't have to" then he yelled more abuse at her.

This guy is a right **** as in addition to this he tried to shove me out of the way to get on the bus. This is not the first time this arse has tried this either.

You disgust me!

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - MrPottski - 22 May 2015

(22 May 2015, 4:44 pm)Jimmi Sorry for yet another post but...

Currently on the X66 and some arse is blasting his music out of his phone and some woman has just told him to turn it off and his reply was "p*** off I can play my music if I want to" and she said "no we don't have to" then he yelled more abuse at her.

This guy is a right **** as in addition to this he tried to shove me out of the way to get on the bus. This is not the first time this arse has tried this either.

You disgust me!
X66 from Middlesbrough? Tall guy? Big headphones? Normally in cream trousers and a hoodie? Gets on at Stockton? No idea who you mean mate!

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 22 May 2015

(22 May 2015, 5:07 pm)MrPottski X66 from Middlesbrough? Tall guy? Big headphones? Normally in cream trousers and a hoodie? Gets on at Stockton? No idea who you mean mate!

Jeans and grey T-shirt, think he was bald - may be wrong as I wasn't paying that much attention.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - idiot - 23 May 2015

Women,,, well one in particular... I need a slap! sick of been taken for a mug for the last 32 months, yet I still do anything for her when she clicks her fingers. I know I'm doing wrong, but I love you and she knows it.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - omnicity4659 - 23 May 2015

Vandalism on buses really does boil my urine. I was on 7522 a couple months ago with my mam, and there was Biro pen markings on the stitching, the "Sapphire" logo. Almost all Sapphire E400s that I've been on have had the rubber around the window etched with patterns and names. Never mind a 14-reg vehicle with names etched into the back of seats and the back of the staircase. At Ashington bus station, all the shelters have "Mick luv lenne" scratched into the black paint, with poor stand D with "COCK" in large writing on the exterior. Bus operators need to enforce strict rules onto this sort of vandalism, it's disgusting how SNE and Arriva can let people of for doing this. Stagecoach's contribution is stick an advert on the interior about vandalism and how they'll prosecute people etc, but the window that I was sitting next to had various private objects etched into them.

Also litter, I'm not tarring all bus pass holders but, seriously, just because you get the bus for free doesn't mean you can scatter various bus tickets on floors of buses and bus stops.

Also, the Phoenix driver who has been on the 30 some times thinks its fine to drive with the doors open at speed. What a pillock.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - northern156 - 23 May 2015

(22 May 2015, 4:44 pm)Jimmi Sorry for yet another post but...

You disgust me!

Usually a good kick in the shin when they alight (or I find that a decent shove with an elbow) does the trick. Or if you don't want to be violent just the evils. Smile

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 24 May 2015

It seems like the photo of Northern Rail 142067 that I uploaded yesterday may have ended up on Explore but I have looked and it is not there but I was given an invitation to add the photo to a group called "in Explore" so it must have appeared on Explore at some point.

I am totally annoyed about this, it feels like another kick in the teeth for me as if I needed another one of those  Sad

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - omnicity4659 - 24 May 2015

(24 May 2015, 1:30 pm)Jimmi It seems like the photo of Northern Rail 142067 that I uploaded yesterday may have ended up on Explore but I have looked and it is not there but I was given an invitation to add the photo to a group called "in Explore" so it must have appeared on Explore at some point.

I am totally annoyed about this, it feels like another kick in the teeth for me as if I needed another one of those  Sad

Don't be - its just spam accounts inviting you into a group full of more spam accounts.

(24 May 2015, 2:45 pm)Tommy_1581 Don't be - its just spam accounts inviting you into a group full of more spam accounts.

Probably didn't even get on Explore.

I went on the Explore page and one of the photos on there was a fat naked man on the beach!

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - omnicity4659 - 24 May 2015

(24 May 2015, 2:48 pm)Jimmi Probably didn't even get on Explore.

I went on the Explore page and one of the photos on there was a fat naked man on the beach!

All Explored images are now archived by date, I'm looking through yesterday's now. [someone who has had explored images before:] Do you get a notification when your photos have been explored?

(24 May 2015, 2:52 pm)Tommy_1581 All Explored images are now archived by date, I'm looking through yesterday's now. [someone who has had explored images before:] Do you get a notification when your photos have been explored?

I've already checked twice, it isn't there so don't bother looking.

Knew something was up as one favourite in 4 hours is probably not the sort of numbers a photo on Explore would normally get.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Adrian - 24 May 2015

(24 May 2015, 2:57 pm)Jimmi I've already checked twice, it isn't there so don't bother looking.

Knew something was up as one favourite in 4 hours is probably not the sort of numbers a photo on Explore would normally get.

Search if any of your photos have made explore:
http://bighugelabs.com/scout.php

(24 May 2015, 3:03 pm)aureolin Search if any of your photos have made explore:
http://bighugelabs.com/scout.php

It's saying no photos were Explored.

No idea what the hell is going on.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Dan - 24 May 2015

(24 May 2015, 3:16 pm)Jimmi It's saying no photos were Explored.

No idea what the hell is going on.

Click "include dropped", as this includes the ones that were Explored in the past on a previous date.

(24 May 2015, 3:17 pm)Dan Click "include dropped", as this includes the ones that were Explored in the past on a previous date.

None found.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Adam - 24 May 2015

I seem to have been downloaded with a dreadful cold. My nose is bright red and is very much like a tap Sad

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - MurdnunoC - 24 May 2015

(24 May 2015, 5:44 pm)Adam I seem to have been downloaded with a dreadful cold. My nose is bright red and is very much like a tap Sad

First time I've ever heard 'downloaded' used in that context but I guess it makes sense. Living proof of how language evolves over time and further proof of how one slips behind the times as they get older. 

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Davie - 24 May 2015

(24 May 2015, 5:44 pm)Adam I seem to have been downloaded with a dreadful cold. My nose is bright red and is very much like a tap Sad

I hope you are ok soon mate 

(24 May 2015, 5:48 pm)MurdnunoC First time I've ever heard 'downloaded' used in that context but I guess it makes sense. Living proof of how language evolves over time and further proof of how one slips behind the times as they get older. 

I'll be honest this is one of the first times I have heard 'downloaded' in that context.

This is even making me feel old and I am only 21! It's a terrible, I found myself reminiscing about music from 2008 the other day.