North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V3 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V3 (/showthread.php?tid=1418)

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 19 Mar 2015

Changed my mind I hate the sun because I couldn't get a decent shot of the 19 heading round High Grange - that's around 30 minutes of my life I
am never getting back!

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Davie - 19 Mar 2015

The internet isn't working properly

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - omnicity4659 - 19 Mar 2015

(19 Mar 2015, 3:29 pm)Davie The internet isn't working properly

Mine is

Who are you with? If its BT you're bo**ocked.

(19 Mar 2015, 3:30 pm)Tommy_1581 Mine is

Who are you with? If its BT you're bo**ocked.

Yep

What's annoying you today? V3 - LeeCalder - 19 Mar 2015

(19 Mar 2015, 3:41 pm)Davie Yep

Funnily enough my BT broadband isn't working mate, must be a problem in the area as my grandad's is down also.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - MurdnunoC - 19 Mar 2015

I did a fitness class yesterday morning and I'm still in agony today.

I don't know how I made it through work.

(19 Mar 2015, 3:41 pm)Davie Yep

Mine is in again 

What's annoying you today? V3 - R852 PRG - 19 Mar 2015

That extra science test after school was absolutely dreadful...

I think I've done that bad in it, I'm going to have to move to another area under a new identity!

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Adam - 19 Mar 2015

(19 Mar 2015, 4:52 pm)MarcTheA4 That extra science test after school was absolutely dreadful...

I think I've done that bad in it, I'm going to have to move to another area under a new identity!

Marcus, there's no need to be disheartened by a bad test. That is their purpose. They are there to help you practice for the real thing, so it doesn't particularly matter if you mess it up. It's frustrating I know, as I've been in your position before, but it's far better to mess it up in practice papers than the real thing. You have the opportunity to right your wrongs. You see, life is a learning curve and you learn by your mistakes.

#philosophicalwisdom
#deep
#hashtagsonNEB

What's annoying you today? V3 - R852 PRG - 19 Mar 2015

(19 Mar 2015, 5:32 pm)Adam Marcus, there's no need to be disheartened by a bad test. That is their purpose. They are there to help you practice for the real thing, so it doesn't particularly matter if you mess it up. You have the opportunity to right your wrongs. You see, life is a learning curve and you learn by your mistakes.

#philosophicalwisdom
#deep
#hashtagsonNEB

Wow...that is deep, Adam. Words of a true philosopher. Tongue

But, thank you for your kind words.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Adam - 19 Mar 2015

(19 Mar 2015, 5:34 pm)MarcTheA4 Wow...that is deep, Adam. Words of a true philosopher. Tongue

But, thank you for your kind words.

That A-Level in the subject comes in handy you know. It's taught me a lot Wink

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - omnicity4659 - 19 Mar 2015

Jimmi, Lee and Davie;

Bloody Torture [Image: 175079b5-ef86-44a4-9e32-f7eda5d891b1?ima...icon_large]

Hope this makes you lot happy Big Grin

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Jimmi - 19 Mar 2015

(19 Mar 2015, 7:03 pm)Tommy_1581 Jimmi, Lee and Davie;

Bloody Torture [Image: 175079b5-ef86-44a4-9e32-f7eda5d891b1?ima...icon_large]

Hope this makes you lot happy Big Grin
Hey my BT Internet has been fine... Today!

What's annoying you today? V3 - LeeCalder - 19 Mar 2015

Mine hasn't.... Cheers Tommy

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Kuyoyo - 19 Mar 2015

My laptop decided to freeze part-way through the initial downloading of photos of my camera - crashed it and have now lost all my photos taken in Richmond earlier - mad isn't the word!!!!

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Michael - 19 Mar 2015

(19 Mar 2015, 10:50 pm)Kuyoyo My laptop decided to freeze part-way through the initial downloading of photos of my camera - crashed it and have now lost all my photos taken in Richmond earlier - mad isn't the word!!!!

Sad, that would nark the life outta me, did u have many to upload?

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Malarkey - 19 Mar 2015

(19 Mar 2015, 10:50 pm)Kuyoyo My laptop decided to freeze part-way through the initial downloading of photos of my camera - crashed it and have now lost all my photos taken in Richmond earlier - mad isn't the word!!!!
Go into the Recycle Bin, they may have gone in there if your Computer Crashed otherwise I would have thought the photos would of remained on your Memory Card.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Kuyoyo - 19 Mar 2015

(19 Mar 2015, 11:15 pm)Malarkey Go into the Recycle Bin, they may have gone in there if your Computer Crashed otherwise I would have thought the photos would of remained on your Memory Card.

No, I remove mine from my memory card as they are downloading.

I've lost 126 in total out of 406 taken today - and I can't recovery them without paying out for recovery software  Undecided

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Malarkey - 20 Mar 2015

(19 Mar 2015, 11:53 pm)Kuyoyo No, I remove mine from my memory card as they are downloading.

I've lost 126 in total out of 406 taken today - and I can't recovery them without paying out for recovery software  Undecided

Rookie mistake that mind Kuyoyo, I always Delete mine off my memory card after I have put them onto the Computer in case something like what occurred with you happens.

RE: What's annoying you today? V3 - Davie - 20 Mar 2015

(20 Mar 2015, 12:06 am)Malarkey Rookie mistake that mind Kuyoyo, I always Delete mine off my memory card after I have put them onto the Computer in case something like what occurred with you happens.

I delete my photos off my camera after I upload them to flickr