North East Buses
Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - August 2015 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: Local Bus Scene (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Go North East (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+--- Thread: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - August 2015 (/showthread.php?tid=1557)

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - August 2015 - omnicity4659 - 16 Aug 2015

(16 Aug 2015, 1:14 pm)Diamond One i think it may be getting updated but not 100% sure

Only Dan knows 100% if it will be updated.

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - August 2015 - Malarkey - 16 Aug 2015

(16 Aug 2015, 1:14 pm)Diamond One i think it may be getting updated but not 100% sure

Patience is a Virtue as I have said previously on numerous occasions.

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - August 2015 - Dan - 16 Aug 2015

(16 Aug 2015, 1:24 pm)GX03 SVC Only Dan knows 100% if it will be updated.

(16 Aug 2015, 1:52 pm)Malarkey Patience is a Virtue as I have said previously on numerous occasions.

Need not be patient when it's been up for almost three hours...

I was avoiding doing the notice until Liam fixes it as I'm still not keen.

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - August 2015 - MurdnunoC - 16 Aug 2015

5282 has just broken down in Dunston. Knew I should've waited for the X66.

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - August 2015 - MurdnunoC - 16 Aug 2015

5413 is approximately 10 minutes late and the driver is on a mission to make up lost time. This should be fun Big Grin

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - August 2015 - Transbus574 - 16 Aug 2015

(16 Aug 2015, 9:30 am)Andreos1 It must be catching.
There was a b5 out yesterday that had its number on display, but not it's destination.

No idea if it was a Chester terminating service or Durham one.

6070 was the b5

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - August 2015 - Michael - 16 Aug 2015

About 20 mins ago seen a Prince Bishops getting towed back to Deptford, it was passing the Barnes in Sunderland.

(16 Aug 2015, 5:30 pm)Michael About 20 mins ago seen a Prince Bishops getting towed back to Deptford, it was passing the Barnes in Sunderland.

Don't encourage him, man... He's already moaned about those Scanias today!

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - August 2015 - Michael - 16 Aug 2015

(16 Aug 2015, 5:36 pm)Dan Don't encourage him, man... He's already moaned about those Scanias today!

Hahaha, well they need new buses.... Tongue  Angel

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - August 2015 - Andreos1 - 16 Aug 2015

(16 Aug 2015, 5:30 pm)Michael About 20 mins ago seen a Prince Bishops getting towed back to Deptford, it was passing the Barnes in Sunderland.

Missing a wing mirror perhaps? Angel

#brokendownpurplesolars
#hashtagsonNEB

(16 Aug 2015, 5:41 pm)Michael Hahaha, well they need new buses.... Tongue  Angel

What about all of the other services which lose mileage owing to mechanical defects and breakdowns? Do they all need new buses, too?

MurdnunoC noted that a "Blaydon Racers" branded Mercedes Citaro broke down earlier; we've recently seen several reports of Stagecoach Newcastle's MAN ALX300s breaking down; and tyresmoke regularly gives us an insight into the "Sapphire" operations down on Teesside which sees vehicles changed over and breaking down on a daily basis. We don't even blink an eye at these - what makes the "Prince Bishops" branded Scania L94s any different?

Andreos1's ongoing tirade (which - as I'm sure some of you will agree - is incredibly boring and beyond the realms of providing reasonable debate) against these vehicles is the reason why a lot of you have been sucked into believing that these vehicles are incredibly unreliable and need to be replaced. Back in the real world, I'm sure the bus operators would fix the problem if it was such a huge issue.

(16 Aug 2015, 5:52 pm)Andreos1 Missing a wing mirror perhaps? Angel

#brokendownpurplesolars
#hashtagsonNEB

No.

(16 Aug 2015, 5:55 pm)Dan What about all of the other services which lose mileage owing to mechanical defects and breakdowns? Do they all need new buses, too?

MurdnunoC noted that a "Blaydon Racers" branded Mercedes Citaro broke down earlier; we've recently seen several reports of Stagecoach Newcastle's MAN ALX300s breaking down; and tyresmoke regularly gives us an insight into the "Sapphire" operations down on Teesside which sees vehicles changed over and breaking down on a daily basis. We don't even blink an eye at these - what makes the "Prince Bishops" branded Scania L94s any different?

Andreos1's ongoing tirade (which - as I'm sure some of you will agree - is incredibly boring and beyond the realms of providing reasonable debate) against these vehicles is the reason why a lot of you have been sucked into believing that these vehicles are incredibly unreliable and need to be replaced. Back in the real world, I'm sure the bus operators would fix the problem if it was such a huge issue.

Funny enough, i actually like the Scania's in the fleet better than the Cadets, B10's and even the B7's (ex London ones).... 

Buses breakdown but Andreos1 isn't the only person who mentions the same stuff all the time... i admit i'm bad for repeating stuff on here but its not end of the world.

(16 Aug 2015, 6:06 pm)Michael Funny enough, i actually like the Scania's in the fleet better than the Cadets, B10's and even the B7's (ex London ones).... 

Buses breakdown but Andreos1 isn't the only person who mentions the same stuff all the time... i admit i'm bad for repeating stuff on here but its not end of the world.

Let's adopt this attitude to when Bazza repeats something then? Can't be one rule for one, and another for everyone else.

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - August 2015 - Andreos1 - 16 Aug 2015

(16 Aug 2015, 6:06 pm)Michael Funny enough, i actually like the Scania's in the fleet better than the Cadets, B10's and even the B7's (ex London ones).... 

Amazing isn't it?
Mentioned it a couple of times in the last few weeks and influence not only members the forum, but Deptford drivers too!

Appreciate the support.

Lets get back to talking buses... Wink

(16 Aug 2015, 6:09 pm)Dan Let's adopt this attitude to when Bazza repeats something then? Can't be one rule for one, and another for everyone else.

Yes, i agree, i can be bad when it comes to Bazza and i'll admit that, i'm sorry to Bazza and everyone else with the shitty attitude.

Anyway, let's move on as this is going off topic...

RE: Go North East: Latest News & Discussion - August 2015 - Drifter60 - 16 Aug 2015

I don't think Andreos really is the only person going on about the same stuff over and over. And I'm almost certain Andreos comment was tongue in cheek.
I'd argue reliability issues on X21 are mentioned much more than the 20/20A. Things like the 82/82A are also mentioned frequently.
It's all about where you live to, Andreos uses the 20 as I do - can't say I've ever been on a Blaydon Racers bus or a Stagecoach in Newcastle MAN ALX300, so I'd have no comment on the reliability of the services or buses. I'm also not sure there's much of an issue with the 49s is there?

Does anyone know when GNE will release a picture of the new Crusader brand?

Forum glitched?

(16 Aug 2015, 6:40 pm)Michael Forum glitched?

No, no.. Off-topic section - gotta keep people happy and keep this thread on latest news...  Rolleyes