North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - NK53 TKT - 24 Oct 2015

(24 Oct 2015, 4:55 pm)GX03 SVC [Image: ancient-aliens-i-dont-know-therefore-aliens.jpg]

I think he is a good man, I watch him on TV and as a firm believer that we have been visited by extraterrestrials and continue to be, he is a big influence

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 25 Oct 2015

Why are Newcastle so shite and inconsistent? Ref has been a fucking nob head too!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Diamond One - 25 Oct 2015

(25 Oct 2015, 1:25 pm)Davie Why are Newcastle so shite and inconsistent? Ref has been a fucking nob head too!

When Defoe came on for Toivonen that was the turning point Newcastle were crumbling like biscuits overall it was a good game both sides gave it there all

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 25 Oct 2015

(25 Oct 2015, 1:25 pm)Davie Why are Newcastle so shite and inconsistent? Ref has been a fucking nob head too!

Newcastle were the best team by far... not sure on the penna but it was never a red card although he was last man....

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Diamond One - 25 Oct 2015

(25 Oct 2015, 5:58 pm)Michael Newcastle were the best team by far... not sure on the penna but it was never a red card although he was last man....

I'll watch MOTD to see the replays again

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Malarkey - 25 Oct 2015

Got 1,073 Photos to upload to Flickr....Ohhh Dear!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - mb134 - 25 Oct 2015

Watching the highlights of the derby back, I can't actually believe we lost that game today. Wijnaldum should have had a pen before Colo brought down Fletcher. The fact Clattermole stayed on the pitch for the full 90 is shocking, snapped pretty much every Newcastle player going. Ref needs a good sit down with the rule book.

Sunderland play like that for their remaining 28 games and they are down, we dominated them with 10 men, Newcastle play like that we'll be fine (if we get a referee who knows what he's doing...)

I think the fact that Big Sam even said they were lucky tells you all you need to know...  Angry

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 25 Oct 2015

Can say the same for Tiote.... dirty player to.

But i agree Newcastle were the better team... penna maybe but never a red card... even fat Sam said that.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 25 Oct 2015

(25 Oct 2015, 5:53 pm)Diamond One When Defoe came on for Toivonen that was the turning point Newcastle were crumbling like biscuits overall it was a good game both sides gave it there all
Check the stats, Newcastle should have pissed all over Sunderland, SAFC got lucky with Coloccinis sending off, which itself was very debatable...

Despite that, the record book now reads Most Consecutive Victories in the T&W Derby:- 6:- Sunderland(2013-2015)

What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 26 Oct 2015

Really peed off today...

I saw Bazza in Park Lane

Thats not the reason really why I am upset

Went to hospital with my sister, I have had to leave her there while I deal with my own stuff...

Felt sick leaving her alone

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Rapidsnap - 26 Oct 2015

(26 Oct 2015, 2:02 pm)MrFozz Really peed off today...

I saw Bazza in Park Lane

That would pee of a lot of people  Tongue

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 26 Oct 2015

(26 Oct 2015, 4:19 pm)GMitchelhill That would pee of a lot of people 
lol...

He aint as bad as people make out...for what my opinion is worth Big Grin

Never personally caused me any bother

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Diamond One - 26 Oct 2015

(26 Oct 2015, 4:19 pm)GMitchelhill That would pee of a lot of people  Tongue

he was joking lol

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 26 Oct 2015

Someone is eating something on this Cross Country train, and it absolutely hums.

(26 Oct 2015, 2:02 pm)MrFozz Really peed off today...

I saw Bazza in Park Lane

Thats not the reason really why I am upset

Went to hospital with my sister, I have had to leave her there while I deal with my own stuff...

Felt sick leaving her alone

Just found out my sis is having to remain in hospital

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Diamond One - 26 Oct 2015

(26 Oct 2015, 7:53 pm)MrFozz Just found out my sis is having to remain in hospital

omg sounds bad hope your ok

(26 Oct 2015, 9:18 pm)Diamond One omg sounds bad hope your ok
Thanks mate...Appreciate that

Dont know quite how serious it is, but she is in good hands

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 26 Oct 2015

(26 Oct 2015, 9:26 pm)MrFozz Thanks mate...Appreciate that

Dont know quite how serious it is, but she is in good hands

Hope she has as good a night as can be expected.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 26 Oct 2015

(26 Oct 2015, 7:53 pm)MrFozz Just found out my sis is having to remain in hospital
I hope she's ok mate

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 26 Oct 2015

Hope shes ok Fozz!