North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - NK53 TKT - 31 May 2016

(30 May 2016, 11:10 pm)South Tyne Lad Probs more likely Harrogate we'll see eachother as I'm there around half way through my day.

Getting the 9:30 train to York, 10:40 22 to Aldebourgh, Eat there or walk to Bourghbridge, 1244 1A to Harrogate and then either the 1400 22 to Knaresbourgh or a later 1A/1B etc.
Then the 1500 23 which takes a different route to the 22 and runs once daily through to York, Arriving at 17:45 then a train home.

I Should cover the whole route over the day, On 3 different buses which I think is the PVR so I should get everything covered in the day.
Unless plans change.
I hope it goes well, just I have tried the 9:30 train and I seem to be cursed by it, it is always cancelled for me Tongue

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - South Tyne Lad - 31 May 2016

(31 May 2016, 6:42 pm)NK53 TKT I hope it goes well, just I have tried the 9:30 train and I seem to be cursed by it, it is always cancelled for me Tongue

It didn't! The 9:30 was on time today, Though all of the buses round Harrogate were heavily delayed today due to Severe Traffic Jams so I ended up missing my 22 from Harrogate.
So I joined Jimmi for 40 Minuetes in Harrogate before we want to Wetherby on Connexions X70 before spending another half an hour there before I went to Leeds on the 771 -
And Jimmi went back to Harrogate and onwards to Ripon.

Was still a good day though.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 31 May 2016

(30 May 2016, 11:05 am)Jamie M I was going to tour 4 coastal beaches; Newbiggin, Blyth, Seaburn and Hartlepool, however, the weather isn't as it was forecasted to be today. One day, one day.
The weather is actually much less inclement than was originally forecast for today!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 31 May 2016

(31 May 2016, 4:03 pm)MrFozz A bit of everything really...

The last 6 months have been torture, me and my missus have been rowing a lot lately as I have fell back into a fewnold habits and I have, by my own admission, started to push her away as I dont know how to face up to things...

Anyway, me and my girl talked last night, and it has been made clear to me that to get help I have to seek help and she is gonna help me do that, our relationship has been quite rocky, I mean it did not get off to a good start as I had to deal with my sister dying, we had officially been together for 8 days at that point.

The main problem is our individual problems, I wont say too much, but the love is there and plenty of it.

We are getting there though, we have found our own way now and we are slowly working on it

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Talking is always good, especially the constructive sort like that.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - NK53 TKT - 01 Jun 2016

(31 May 2016, 7:02 pm)South Tyne Lad It didn't! The 9:30 was on time today, Though all of the buses round Harrogate were heavily delayed today due to Severe Traffic Jams so I ended up missing my 22 from Harrogate.
So I joined Jimmi for 40 Minuetes in Harrogate before we want to Wetherby on Connexions X70 before spending another half an hour there before I went to Leeds on the 771 -
And Jimmi went back to Harrogate and onwards to Ripon.

Was still a good day though.

Good for you! You must have magical powers though Tongue 
I have only been on the 770 or 700 in Harrogate (not sure which one) because I was there six years ago in a campervan, never been back since. I tend to do more outings closer to home for the minute though, i may surprise you that I have NEVER been to Middlesbrough or Darlingon  Blush

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Andreos1 - 01 Jun 2016

(01 Jun 2016, 8:51 am)NK53 TKT Good for you! You must have magical powers though Tongue 
I have only been on the 770 or 700 in Harrogate (not sure which one) because I was there six years ago in a campervan, never been back since. I tend to do more outings closer to home for the minute though, i may surprise you that I have NEVER been to Middlesbrough or Darlingon  Blush
I'm often on the 0930 out of Newcastle and never have any issues. Last time I was on it (last week), it was absolutely fine. 
The Flying Scotsman units are still split however.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - South Tyne Lad - 01 Jun 2016

(01 Jun 2016, 9:18 am)Andreos1 I'm often on the 0930 out of Newcastle and never have any issues. Last time I was on it (last week), it was absolutely fine. 
The Flying Scotsman units are still split however.

It was my first time in ages I used it, Though I'm sure it was On time too when I last used it.

(01 Jun 2016, 8:51 am)NK53 TKT Good for you! You must have magical powers though Tongue 

No 700 anymore ( or was there ever one? ) in Harrogate, Though the 770 still exists and runs nearly the same route to the 771 which I used yesterday.

I actually first went to Darlington when I was around your age, So your not alone!

On another note, Tje weather is bloody horrible and I've abandoned Spirits 406 to Swarland, Might just head out for 2 hours later to get 4924 and 5170 but I'm no rush.

(01 Jun 2016, 9:36 am)South Tyne Lad It was my first time in ages I used it, Though I'm sure it was On time too when I last used it.

No 700 anymore ( or was there ever one? ) in Harrogate, Though the 770 still exists and runs nearly the same route to the 771 which I used yesterday.

I actually first went to Darlington when I was around your age, So your not alone!

Maybe I'm unlucky with trains Tongue 

It was the 770 then and as for Darlington, maybe soon Tongue

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 01 Jun 2016

(01 Jun 2016, 9:38 am)South Tyne Lad On another note, Tje weather is bloody horrible and I've abandoned Spirits 406 to Swarland, Might just head out for 2 hours later to get 4924 and 5170 but I'm no rush.

We're having a day in, getting jobs done, today. Had contemplated a little walk before the boys kill each other, but I've just answered the door for a delivery and there's no way on Earth I'm going out there!

The weather is fine where I am

(01 Jun 2016, 1:13 pm)BusLoverMum We're having a day in, getting jobs done, today. Had contemplated a little walk before the boys kill each other, but I've just answered the door for a delivery and there's no way on Earth I'm going out there!

The weather's gotten better since this morning, Though its still chilly enough to have the heating on!

I haven't bothered going out, But I will be out later for Football from 6-8PM.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - biglugs@yahoo.com - 01 Jun 2016

Cheekey nexus guy saying its my fault i cant find the 56 stand in concord i didnt no the bus station was closed

(01 Jun 2016, 1:46 pm)NK53 TKT The weather is fine where I am

On holiday, again?

Biting cold North wind, here. Has calmed down a little and at least it's not drizzly any more.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 01 Jun 2016

(01 Jun 2016, 7:01 pm)BusLoverMum On holiday, again?

Biting cold North wind, here. Has calmed down a little and at least it's not drizzly any more.

I think you'll get the brunt of it - the same as I do! The wind hits right through the valley and absolutely batters my street. It was bad last night, but certainly not anywhere near that today.

(01 Jun 2016, 7:08 pm)Adrian I think you'll get the brunt of it - the same as I do! The wind hits right through the valley and absolutely batters my street. It was bad last night, but certainly not anywhere near that today.

Yep, 500' above sea level and only a few miles from the coast. We get no shelter from it at all. We often get tidal weather through the spring, too - the whole country can be basking in sun, but if the tide's in, it's cloudy and damp.

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 02 Jun 2016

Just missed the 23 in Wrekenton as the 68 was late! Brilliant, now I have to try and find that E200 again later.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - biglugs@yahoo.com - 02 Jun 2016

The excel wasnt on the M12

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 02 Jun 2016

(02 Jun 2016, 11:11 am)biglugs@yahoo.com The excel wasnt on the M12
I'm pleased it wasn't as I had yet to ride the Solo.

Pretty poor legroom at the back on the nearside.
[Image: b637ec4434836de9767d3c365beea336.jpg]

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 02 Jun 2016

Just wrestled little'un away from the bells, yet again and clattered my thumb on the rim of a flaming red bull can that some ignorant Muppet had wedged between the seat back. Nice big red dent in the skin at the base of the nail now.

Edit - to add insult to injury, I knocked it out in disgust with my elbow, not realising there was still some drink in it, which is now all over the floor of the bus and the bottom of my bag. (Sorry for the mess, Arriva - not entirely my fault)