North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MurdnunoC - 12 Jun 2016

(12 Jun 2016, 8:40 pm)R852 PRG I wonder if Anny had her bus pass revoked because she was Doggin' Around.

(12 Jun 2016, 8:43 pm)biglugs@yahoo.com No thats her driving licence removed as she is 76 and has to pay.
Anny has been told every thing and shes not very happy

This is all getting a little Dangerous now. If I were Anny, I'd be expecting folk to just Leave Me Alone.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - biglugs@yahoo.com - 12 Jun 2016

(12 Jun 2016, 8:45 pm)Adrian I'm actually a bit lost in the conversation. Who is 'Anny'? Does he/she use the forum?

Plenty of Michael Jackson references mind.... you're all bad....

No shes my mams dads friend

(12 Jun 2016, 8:47 pm)biglugs@yahoo.com No shes my mams dads friend

Just Good Friends?

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - S813 FVK - 12 Jun 2016

(12 Jun 2016, 8:45 pm)Adrian Plenty of Michael Jackson references mind.... you're all bad....

I know right! They're all leaving me Speechless...

(12 Jun 2016, 8:51 pm)R852 PRG I used to associate with Anny myself, but now She's Out Of My Life.

Gone Too Soon?

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - S813 FVK - 12 Jun 2016

(12 Jun 2016, 8:57 pm)MurdnunoC Gone Too Soon?

He probably felt Threatened by her.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jamie M - 13 Jun 2016

I've cringed harder than I've done for a long time due to these references - It's the only thing annoying me today!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 14 Jun 2016

Bloody 64 running so late that I've just missed my bloody connection.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - callum2015 - 14 Jun 2016

Only just discovered this thread (I`m from down Yorkshire so sorry if people don`t know were i`m on about!)

anyway,just finished at the doctors At Lockwood & went to bus stop around corner to get back to Meltham,temporary traffic lights a little further ahead but didn't think anything of it.

Bus appears in distance but stops further down road were there`s not normally a bus stop (at first i thought some chav young person had only paid to the previous bus stop & driver was telling him to get off.)

Bus sets off again,i flag it down & bus driver has a face like thunder,i step on to him turning round & saying "this f***ing bus stops closed for roadworks,there was a sign there until yesterday",felt like saying "well the sign being there yesterday is no help today!" but just wanted to get home and could not be bothered getting into an argument

Feel like putting a complaint in,but knowing first bus there's not much point  Undecided  Think i`ll start using Tiger more often!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 14 Jun 2016

(14 Jun 2016, 3:27 pm)callum2015 Only just discovered this thread (I`m from down Yorkshire so sorry if people don`t know were i`m on about!)

anyway,just finished at the doctors At Lockwood & went to bus stop around corner to get back to Meltham,temporary traffic lights a little further ahead but didn't think anything of it.

Bus appears in distance but stops further down road were there`s not normally a bus stop (at first i thought some chav young person had only paid to the previous bus stop & driver was telling him to get off.)

Bus sets off again,i flag it down & bus driver has a face like thunder,i step on to him turning round & saying "this f***ing bus stops closed for roadworks,there was a sign there until yesterday",felt like saying "well the sign being there yesterday is no help today!" but just wanted to get home and could not be bothered getting into an argument

Feel like putting a complaint in,but knowing first bus there's not much point  Undecided  Think i`ll start using Tiger more often!

Arriva's customer service not really any better!

I'd have thought a Yorkshireman's first visit would be to this thread!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - callum2015 - 14 Jun 2016

(14 Jun 2016, 6:43 pm)BusLoverMum Arriva's customer service not really any better!

I'd have thought a Yorkshireman's first visit would be to this thread!

I Know all about Arriva`s customer service,but compared to firstbus it`s five star Big Grin

I surprised myself by not finding this thread until now,but most of time i just keep to main section to read about the latest going on`s (Ive got family around north east so like to keep upto date with the bus scene up there)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jamie M - 15 Jun 2016

Got 4000+ photos of buses to filter through and upload (took burst shots), then will have over 200 flickr pictures to rename and add descriptions to. One day I'll find the time to do this, one day - I may need more though!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 16 Jun 2016

Another flaming connection missed. A rambling Angel, this time. Should have waited for the x21.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Ambassador - 17 Jun 2016

Got on the 21 at ES.

Driver got off and faffed about then changed to an X21.

Myself and 4 other passengers caught out. Driver was less than remorseful

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Rapidsnap - 21 Jun 2016

Just blocked another two people on Flickr for favouriting just about every single photo of mine. I don't mind people favouriting up to around 20 photos, but favouriting about 100 of them in one go is taking the pee.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 22 Jun 2016

Not sure if this is an annoyance or relief - 5.5 weeks after the changes to the 22, we have new (and new CD style) timetables up in the village.

Still no idea what's happening with the shuttle bus on the 4th/5th July. If the sign at the end of our street is to be believed, Husband won't even be able to get his car out to get to work. Our street is about 1km long, with exits only at either end and we're near the middle of it, so it's not a simple case of parking around the corner. Hopefully they'll block one end one day and the other end, the other, so residents can still get in and out.

Edit:

One plus - there's now a map explaining the roadworks at all the bus stops and the precise times of the closures on the council website. The signs saying the road will be closed for the whole 5 days are still up, though and the map only mentions "regular" shuttle buses, not whether they'll be timed to properly meet up with the 22 or 58 at all or where they'll meet.

One Minus - The bus timetables have only been replaced at the stops the 58 doesn't serve. So we're not allowed them at our end of the village until that tender process is through, it sees, so people are still in danger of waiting for buses that don't show because they no longer exist. I presume the 214 isn't due a shake up, as that's on the ones that have been changed.

What's annoying you today? V4 - TEN 6083 - 23 Jun 2016

Not bus related but 2 idiots this evening not waiting at give ways so beeped them for not waiting and have cheek to beep horn back when it's their fault for not stopping. Had 2 near collisions because of people's impatience and stupidity. Van pulled straight out in front of car without looking as I was alongside them and car decided not to wait when I had priority at the humps on the estate where I live outside my front door.

Sent from my iPad Pro using Tapatalk

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - biglugs@yahoo.com - 23 Jun 2016

Buses coming early.
We shouldn't be paying if the bus doesn't run to timetable.
You can guess which service the 592.
Due at old mill road at 16 :38 and missed it because it came at 16 : 31.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 24 Jun 2016

Can't access the forum on the Tapatalk app, keeps asking me to sign up or log in but when I try to log in I just keep getting 'Network Error' HELP!!

All I flaming did was change my profile photo and now this happens, FFS.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - S813 FVK - 24 Jun 2016

(24 Jun 2016, 12:23 pm)Jimmi Can't access the forum on the Tapatalk app, keeps asking me to sign up or log in but when I try to log in I just keep getting 'Network Error' HELP!!

All I flaming did was change my profile photo and now this happens, FFS.

Ive has that problem for a while now - only when i use mobile data, though.