North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - NK53 TKT - 31 Oct 2015

(31 Oct 2015, 9:04 pm)Adrian Is that by choice? Wink

Yes, I HATE them with a passion Angry I feel the same way about Trick or Treating.
As far as I see it it is begging, this is illegal:
Section three of the Vegancy act 1824 says 'It is illegal to beg in a public place'

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 31 Oct 2015

(31 Oct 2015, 9:43 pm)NK53 TKT Yes, I HATE them with a passion Angry I feel the same way about Trick or Treating.
Section three of the Vegancy act 1824 says 'It is illegal to beg in a public place'

Yeah yeah keep it coming  Dodgy Tongue

(31 Oct 2015, 9:47 pm)GX03 SVC Yeah yeah keep it coming  Dodgy Tongue

OK then, I will  Big Grin Wink Rolleyes Shy Angel Idea

(31 Oct 2015, 9:48 pm)NK53 TKT OK then, I will  Big Grin Wink Rolleyes Shy Angel Idea

Read the law then Wink     
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/Geo4/5/83
There you go

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 31 Oct 2015

With all this paedophilia scaremongering I'm surprised trick or treating is still acceptable, every other day "stay away from strangers, don't take their candy" October 31st "go to stranger's houses and take their candy"

(31 Oct 2015, 9:55 pm)Jimmi With all this paedophilia scaremongering I'm surprised trick or treating is still acceptable, every other day "stay away from strangers, don't take their candy" October 31st "go to stranger's houses and take their candy"

Yes I know
READ THE LAW Big Grin

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 31 Oct 2015

At the end of the day, you're all being miserable. Let them get on with it. The kids enjoy it, and we probably all done it ourselves when we were younger.

And if you think it's considered begging, then you really need to get out more.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 31 Oct 2015

(31 Oct 2015, 10:00 pm)Adrian At the end of the day, you're all being miserable. Let them get on with it. The kids enjoy it, and we probably all done it ourselves when we were younger.

And here's me thinking I was a miserable sod

(31 Oct 2015, 10:00 pm)Adrian At the end of the day, you're all being miserable. Let them get on with it. The kids enjoy it, and we probably all done it ourselves when we were younger.

I am 11 always felt that way since being a toddler, don't like fancy dress or anything like that. I don't like what most people my age like. I don't like football. When I asked someone in my form at school what they thought of S4 STX when it was on the St Mary's RC High school's (my school) school bus they said they didn't notice a thing and accused me of stalking the school bus from Walker, a place I have no desire or need to go to. We put pumpkins in the windows and don't open the door to anyone.

.jpg
image.jpg
Size 231.63 KB / Downloads 15

Just thought I would add section 3 up

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Simmy - 31 Oct 2015

Went to the pub with my housemates. Best way to avoid trick or treaters Big Grin .

(31 Oct 2015, 10:32 pm)Simmy Went to the pub with my housemates. Best way to avoid trick or treaters Big Grin .

Went on an outing
People my age and under cannot knock on the door of a Versa Big Grin

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 31 Oct 2015

Really not enjoying myself tonight, especially when the subject of death came up and now I can't help but think about the inevitable death of members of my family and myself. Talk about mood killer!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 31 Oct 2015

(31 Oct 2015, 9:43 pm)NK53 TKT Yes, I HATE them with a passion Angry I feel the same way about Trick or Treating.

Big'un might agree with you on this one!

Thankfully, no one bothers to TorT down our street - it's too long and cold!

Vagrancy act, btw. Being vegan is still legal Wink

(31 Oct 2015, 9:32 pm)GX03 SVC Thank you so much Three.

Irony is such a beautiful creature.

When it's not peeing you off!!!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 31 Oct 2015

Here Here...

When I was a kid we called it 'halloweening' and we always used the cheap kids pumpkin...A Turnip Big Grin

When I was in Care, I would be giving responsibility for one of the younger kids and take them out

There was no Trick or Treat when i was a kid Wink

We did, however, get plagued y kids asking for a penny for the stuffed carrier bags guy from around mid-October!

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 01 Nov 2015

Well yesterday was totally awful, unfortunately the many problems I have totally killed me yesterday including as I predicted sitting in the corner of a room by myself at a party talking to no-one and I don't know about you but people telling you that you are being/looking miserable is only going to make me more miserable and the reason I was miserable at that point was because they were right in my face invading my personal space. I should explain that this was my brothers party so everyone was considerably older than me and I have zero clue who anybody was, made even more difficult because it was a Halloween party in the dark. By 23:30 I was pig sick so I went home. Don't think I want to go to another one of my brothers party's as I never enjoy them. For the record I am not too bad if one of my friends has a party as there is usually at least a few people there that I know.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 01 Nov 2015

My laptop had smoke coming out of the vents before, resulting in me taking it outside as a precaution.

Rather thick smoke too, coming out in 'puffs'. It's seemed to have stopped now so I've brought it back inside, but there is no smell coming off it.

What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 01 Nov 2015

Every time I try to open the Facebook message app I get this screen [Image: 56718210c7f31fb0afd522974ec860e1.jpg]