North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jamie M - 08 Sep 2016

(08 Sep 2016, 8:00 am)GX03 SVC I'm sure the 79 is a Council contract, therefore the operator can't withdraw it?
I'm not sure they're that tightly regulated in places. What I mean is somebody has to actually take the service in the first place to then go and report it as not running. The council then has to go about investigating whether it did run or not, and what have they got in terms of evidence?

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 09 Sep 2016

Want to head some places today for photos of GNE's new Solo SR's but I'm currently stuck waiting ages to get my hair cut

How late do Deptford's Solo SR's stay out and on which service(s)?

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 09 Sep 2016

(09 Sep 2016, 8:40 am)Jimmi Want to head some places today for photos of GNE's new Solo SR's but I'm currently stuck waiting ages to get my hair cut

How late do Deptford's Solo SR's stay out and on which service(s)?

Bit of a late response but only 689 and 690 out today,with an MPD making up the 3rd. Currently on the 33, but I think Dan mentioned they'll be used for evening services too?

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 09 Sep 2016

(09 Sep 2016, 1:27 pm)Adrian Bit of a late response but only 689 and 690 out today,with an MPD making up the 3rd. Currently on the 33, but I think Dan mentioned they'll be used for evening services too?
Thanks, happy so long as I can get one of them. Just wish the sun would come back out as the gloomy clouds ain't helping at getting some good photos. Currently wanting some more Gateshead Central Taxis double deckers come through Heworth Interchange en- route to school contracts.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - biglugs@yahoo.com - 09 Sep 2016

(09 Sep 2016, 2:04 pm)Adrian Bit of a late response but only 689 and 690 out today,with an MPD making up the 3rd. Currently on the 33, but I think Dan mentioned they'll be used for evening services too?

549 is on 2 i think

What's annoying you today? V4 - TEN 6083 - 09 Sep 2016

Went to o2 this morning for just after opening time to pre order the new iPhone 7+ and they say can only do pre orders for the 7 as can't do pre orders on them. They said can't order online so went home and guess what, managed to order online, up to 6 week wait though.

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jamie M - 09 Sep 2016

Tapatalk using so much data even with images off etc and very light usage.. Chrome is nee better either.

(09 Sep 2016, 2:56 pm)TEN 6083 Went to o2 this morning for just after opening time to pre order the new iPhone 7+ and they say can only do pre orders for the 7 as can't do pre orders on them. They said can't order online so went home and guess what, managed to order online, up to 6 week wait though.

There's really 6 weeks worth of people waiting for them? I thought the iPhone 7 announcement was pretty dull myself, and there's nothing in there that screams out to me to buy it.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jamie M - 09 Sep 2016

(09 Sep 2016, 5:45 pm)Adrian There's really 6 weeks worth of people waiting for them? I thought the iPhone 7 announcement was pretty dull myself, and there's nothing in there that screams out to me to buy it.
Especially the lack of headphone jack.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Dan - 09 Sep 2016

(09 Sep 2016, 1:27 pm)Adrian Bit of a late response but only 689 and 690 out today,with an MPD making up the 3rd. Currently on the 33, but I think Dan mentioned they'll be used for evening services too?

Yes - they're out pretty much all hours.

One board starts service at 06:11am on the 135, then is out on the 33 all day, then is out on the 135 all night until 23:49.
Another board starts service at 07:37am on the 33, then is out on the 38C all night until 23:34.
The final board starts service at 07:47am on the 33, then is out on the 136 all night until 23:35.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Malarkey - 09 Sep 2016

(09 Sep 2016, 2:56 pm)TEN 6083 Went to o2 this morning for just after opening time to pre order the new iPhone 7+ and they say can only do pre orders for the 7 as can't do pre orders on them. They said can't order online so went home and guess what, managed to order online, up to 6 week wait though.

6 Weeks wait, unlucky mate it is between 1-3 with BT, Plus if you Broadband with BT you get a further £5 discount off your monthly bill also.

http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/mobile/phones/apple/iphone-7/

(09 Sep 2016, 8:26 pm)Malarkey 6 Weeks wait, unlucky mate it is between 1-3 with BT, Plus if you Broadband with BT you get a further £5 discount off your monthly bill also.

http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/mobile/phones/apple/iphone-7/

£44 a month for a phone contract! I pay like £12, and twist about that being too much.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Malarkey - 09 Sep 2016

(09 Sep 2016, 9:04 pm)Adrian £44 a month for a phone contract! I pay like £12, and twist about that being too much.

I pay £40 a month for my iPhone 6 with EE.

(09 Sep 2016, 9:40 pm)Malarkey I pay £40 a month for my iPhone 6 with EE.

Jesus wept. I'd expect EE to come and do my housework for that price.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 09 Sep 2016

EE PAYG is eye watering, but all we can reliably make calls on in the village, so I haz a SIM and it has my main mobile number.

Use my three SIM for more, these days. Have been spending a tenner a month on it, recently, though, mostly on the penny a meg data, so may consider one of their essential contracts when it runs out, as they're £9 or £11 and pretty data heavy, which is what I use most of. No iPhone - don't want one. Loving my Moto G4 (and not paying over the odds for it as part of a contract)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 09 Sep 2016

(09 Sep 2016, 9:43 pm)Adrian Jesus wept. I'd expect EE to come and do my housework for that price.
This is pretty much why I haven't gone down the iPhone route, as it would probably cost me a fair whack each month on contract. Think the contract for my Sony Xperia Z1 Compact is about £27 a month which is probably a bit on the pricey side but it's not too bad for me. Unsure what to go for when the contract runs out in May but I ain't going to entertain the Carphone Warehouse after the week of pain, anger and frustration over my 'missing' phone (it had fallen behind something in the store room) when I got my current phone. It's the branch in Darlington Town Centre if anyone wants to avoid.

I've a Galaxy S6 at the moment. Bought the handset SIM free (£469 iirc), and then it's completely up to me what SIM I put into it. It'll work out just more than half of what you'd be expected to pay over 24 months, on one of these pay monthly + "free" phone packages.

I'll probably get a Galaxy Note next (if I can get a dual SIM version). I have to carry two phones about at the minute, as I need one for work, so it would make sense putting both SIM cards into the one phone.

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 10 Sep 2016

Punk at We Are Family Festival, the photographer is just doing his job at getting photos of the crowd, don't go throwing a hissy fit, if you don't want your photo taken, don't stand at the front if you don't want to be snapped and you'll take photos of stuff yourself, so you are just a hypercrical muppet! The photographer looked like like he was going to crap himself when he told him. As such I'm now about the only person in the crowd getting photographed as a result.

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 10 Sep 2016

Can't leave the festival and being a fussy eater means that with a lack of food I would eat, I'm going to have to starve until I get home which won't be until 23:30 at the earliest

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 10 Sep 2016

(10 Sep 2016, 3:15 pm)Jimmi Can't leave the festival and being a fussy eater means that with a lack of food I would eat, I'm going to have to starve until I get home which won't be until 23:30 at the earliest

Just eat what is going. If they're serving it, it's not going to kill you. Smile