North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

What's annoying you today? V4 - TEN 6083 - 15 Nov 2016

Waiting at Theatre Royal for 5332 to get a photo of it passing the theatre and the minute it appears to come round the corner some moronic van driver decides it's the right time to park right in front of where I am standing.

Here is what I got cos of that van, gonna have to wait for it 5332 to come back to get a better photo

[Image: a2efd6839a00166fabbe74ca21eba7c8.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 15 Nov 2016

I just put mine into DND mode and plug in at night - fully charged in the morning, having monitored my sleep via the fitbit app.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - idiot - 16 Nov 2016

I love my fitbit Smile

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 16 Nov 2016

I've woke up in the wrong mood this morning, incredibly angry and getting fed up over nowt (worse than usual). I blame my nose which is blocked up but also needs blowing a lot.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Andreos1 - 16 Nov 2016

(16 Nov 2016, 9:24 am)Jimmi I've woke up in the wrong mood this morning, incredibly angry and getting fed up over nowt (worse than usual). I blame my nose which is blocked up but also needs blowing a lot.

I might be speaking the obvious here Jimmi like, but blowing a nose that obviously needs blowing... It might help the situation.

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 19 Nov 2016

Train in front of us has broken down on the way out of Liverpool Lime Street Station. Great... We're stuck!
EDIT: now being diverted.

Also stupid station, telling me to go to platform 9 when it was leaving from platform 5 and I think it was always leaving from 5.

Got attacked by pigeons as some threw a load of bread on the ground at the point I walked past him.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 19 Nov 2016

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 19 Nov 2016

(19 Nov 2016, 11:25 am)Jimmi Train in front of us has broken down on the way out of Liverpool Lime Street Station. Great... We're stuck!
EDIT: now being diverted.

Looking like I'm going to be 60+ minutes late getting back into Darlington this afternoon as a result of the above and another incident blocking the line at Staley Bridge, we have joined with another train at Manchester with half heading to Newcastle and the other half heading to Scarborough, will be split at York.

Delay repay anyone?

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Andreos1 - 19 Nov 2016

(19 Nov 2016, 12:53 pm)Jimmi Looking like I'm going to be 60+ minutes late getting back into Darlington this afternoon as a result of the above and another incident blocking the line at Staley Bridge, we have joined with another train at Manchester with half heading to Newcastle and the other half heading to Scarborough, will be split at York.

Delay repay anyone?

Make sure you're in the correct split!
Don't want to see a post about how you were in the wrong split, just missed an X93 from Scarborough and won't get home until after 9! Wink

(19 Nov 2016, 1:39 pm)Andreos1 Make sure you're in the correct split!
Don't want to see a post about how you were in the wrong split, just missed an X93 from Scarborough and won't get home until after 9! Wink
Not a problem, service terminating at York. Have to change to a CrossCountry service to Darlington.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MurdnunoC - 19 Nov 2016

(19 Nov 2016, 2:39 pm)Jimmi Not a problem, service terminating at York. Have to change to a CrossCountry service to Darlington.

Chin up Jimmi, something will go wrong to make your day!

(19 Nov 2016, 3:18 pm)MurdnunoC Chin up Jimmi, something will go wrong to make your day!
Never been so pleased to be in Darlington in all my life!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 20 Nov 2016

Next door's 20 something daughter drunken singing with her mates.

Might be less sympathetic next time her dad and aunt come to the door all sad face because we're disturbing their family piss up with essential diy at the ungodly hour of 7 pm.

What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 24 Nov 2016

My daughters Rabbit died earlier on this afternoon...

Although I got it for free w/hutch off someone for nothing, I am not happy though, we were told it was less than a year old, and we now think he may have been older than we thought...

It's awful, I held him in my arms earlier and he was practically dead then, at one point this morning my partner had to clean turd and stick her finger up his ringpiece to clear it of turd...

We are hiding it from my lil girl till in the morning, and my future father-in-law will bury him tomorrow

[CRYING FACE][CRYING FACE][CRYING FACE]

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 26 Nov 2016

The stupid bloody posts on my Facebook about X-Factor and Honey G...

I honestly don't care, it's fixed anyway

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 26 Nov 2016

(26 Nov 2016, 9:28 pm)Michael The stupid bloody posts on my Facebook about X-Factor and Honey G...

I honestly don't care, it's fixed anyway
Indeed. My Facebook exploded last Sunday when Honey G didn't go out of the competition, never seen so many red angry faces in my life!

Honestly don't care about it, you can get annoyed about it but I choose not to watch X Factor, so please stop it as it gets really annoying getting bombarded by posts of the results each week it is on with such angry posts about who goes out.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - James101 - 26 Nov 2016

(26 Nov 2016, 9:44 pm)Jimmi Indeed. My Facebook exploded last Sunday when Honey G didn't go out of the competition, never seen so many red angry faces in my life!

Honestly don't care about it, you can get annoyed about it but I choose not to watch X Factor, so please stop it as it gets really annoying getting bombarded by posts of the results each week it is on with such angry posts about who goes out.

I've not watched the show, but I've got the app so I can vote for Honey G. It's important she wins so we can just accept there's no talent left and we don't have to endure the X Factor coming back next year.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 26 Nov 2016

Same, i haven't watched it too.

Just sick of all the posts.

Hopefully that happens James, probables not.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 26 Nov 2016

(26 Nov 2016, 9:48 pm)James101 I've not watched the show, but I've got the app so I can vote for Honey G. It's important she wins so we can just accept there's no talent left and we don't have to endure the X Factor coming back next year.
Problem is though, people want rid of the X Factor but the thing is not to vote for the worst contestant on the show, the thing that will probably get rid of it is to just simply not watch it and not vote, if enough people tune out, it will go away. I see and hear people say they aren't going to watch it anymore and yet the following weekend, there they are again. Despite the viewing figures being lower than in previous years, it probably still makes a significant amount of money for ITV and Simon Cowell.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - South Tyne Lad - 26 Nov 2016

(26 Nov 2016, 9:55 pm)Jimmi Problem is though, people want rid of the X Factor but the thing is not to vote for the worst contestant on the show, the thing that will probably get rid of it is to just simply not watch it and not vote, if enough people tune out, it will go away. I see and hear people say they aren't going to watch it anymore and yet the following weekend, there they are again. Despite the viewing figures being lower than in previous years, it probably still makes a significant amount of money for ITV and Simon Cowell.

Its time for a new show I reckon, X Factor has been on too many years.
And the Honey G thing atm is just as big reason not to watch it, Every time I see her I just cringe.

Britain's got talent is a bit better, As its a variety of acts, While the X Factor is just Auto-Tuned bs.