North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jamie M - 30 Dec 2016

(30 Dec 2016, 3:56 pm)Jimmi Problem is, I need to crop them before I upload them (because I am actually a terrible photographer ) and I require the Internet for it really, only alternatives are crop it in Microsoft Paint which I ain't doing (again) or crop them on my phone but will be tricky getting the size right on my phone.

Honestly no idea what's the matter with it.
Get software called "paint.net" when you next get on wifi, this isn't the url, but it's free photo editting software that has all of the features that you could possibly want.
You can download the .msi install file onto your phone (only if you have android), transfer that onto your laptop. Install it, edit, then save the editted picture on your phone!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 30 Dec 2016

(30 Dec 2016, 3:33 pm)Jamie M Maybe it's the WiFi that won't connect to the laptop ?

Got it working again. Would you believe that I fixed it with that age old fix of turning the hub off and on again. *Face palm*

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 12 Jan 2017

Bus is running 10 minutes late and the driver is driving at 10mph...

Luckily i start later today and don't bother sating "get an earlier bus because i already do".

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MurdnunoC - 12 Jan 2017

(12 Jan 2017, 11:40 am)Michael Bus is running 10 minutes late and the driver is driving at 10mph...

Luckily i start later today and don't bother sating "get an earlier bus because i already do".

Well, you should get an even earlier bus than the earlier one you've already set out to catch.

Better still, you should travel to work on the last available bus and sleep outside your place of work.

What is wrong with people!?!

(12 Jan 2017, 3:10 pm)MurdnunoC Well, you should get an even earlier bus than the earlier one you've already set out to catch.

Better still, you should travel to work on the last available bus and sleep outside your place of work.

What is wrong with people!?!

Sounds like a plan tbh might camp out at work.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jamie M - 12 Jan 2017

(12 Jan 2017, 6:15 pm)Michael Sounds like a plan tbh might camp out at work.
Just don't go home.. work your life!

(12 Jan 2017, 6:25 pm)Jamie M Just don't go home.. work your life!

Feels like i should, especially when you finish at 6pm and start at 7:30am the next morning!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - neilwatson - 12 Jan 2017

My mum and sister have got the same bus home as me and deliberately sat downstairs because they knew I was upstairs. My family relationship is very fragile to the point that one of my friends had to talk me out of ending my life after one row too many on Saturday

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - South Tyne Lad - 12 Jan 2017

(12 Jan 2017, 8:33 pm)neilwatson My mum and sister have got the same bus home as me and deliberately sat downstairs because they knew I was upstairs. My family relationship is very fragile to the point that one of my friends had to talk me out of ending my life after one row too many on Saturday

I'm sorry to hear that Neil, If you need someone to talk too, Feel free to PM me on here if you want Smile

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 12 Jan 2017

(12 Jan 2017, 8:33 pm)neilwatson My mum and sister have got the same bus home as me and deliberately sat downstairs because they knew I was upstairs. My family relationship is very fragile to the point that one of my friends had to talk me out of ending my life after one row too many on Saturday
(12 Jan 2017, 9:15 pm)South Tyne Lad I'm sorry to hear that Neil, If you need someone to talk too, Feel free to PM me on here if you want  Smile

I'll second that. Feel free to drop me a PM if you need to talk.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 12 Jan 2017

Families can be tricky because you feel you have to make more effort with them than with any other person, even when their influence isn't the best for you. The flip side is that it hurts so much more when they don't get you because it's so hard to say sod it and look for better support.

I'm sure you know about the samaritans and that you can easily find them and contact them if ever you get to that dark place, again. Alternatively, there is an organisation which deals specifically with men who are struggling with life
https://www.thecalmzone.net/help/get-help/

if you have underlying MH or LDs, which are making life and relationships difficult, contact me and I'll see what I can find to help you deal with that, specifically.

What's annoying you today? V4 - TEN 6083 - 12 Jan 2017

Driving along Newcastle quayside tonight and some idiot white van man decides to pull out as i am driving alongside them from one of the parking bays nearly causing a collision

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Andreos1 - 12 Jan 2017

(12 Jan 2017, 10:01 pm)TEN 6083 Driving along Newcastle quayside tonight and some idiot white van man decides to pull out as i am driving alongside them from one of the parking bays nearly causing a collision

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

The exact same thing happened to me earlier in the week.

Heading past the Angel southbound, I took the slip on to the A1. Increasing my speed to about 50/60mph, I had to swerve suddenly as a van pulled out of the lay-by and scoot across the chevrons to avoid a collision.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - neilwatson - 13 Jan 2017

(12 Jan 2017, 9:15 pm)South Tyne Lad I'm sorry to hear that Neil, If you need someone to talk too, Feel free to PM me on here if you want  Smile

(12 Jan 2017, 9:23 pm)Adrian I'll second that. Feel free to drop me a PM if you need to talk.

(12 Jan 2017, 9:51 pm)BusLoverMum Families can be tricky because you feel you have to make more effort with them than with any other person, even when their influence isn't the best for you. The flip side is that it hurts so much more when they don't get you because it's so hard to say sod it and look for better support.

I'm sure you know about the samaritans and that you can easily find them and contact them if ever you get to that dark place, again. Alternatively, there is an organisation which deals specifically with men who are struggling with life
https://www.thecalmzone.net/help/get-help/

if you have underlying MH or LDs, which are making life and relationships difficult, contact me and I'll see what I can find to help you deal with that, specifically.

Thanks for supporting me. I get regular therapy sessions I've also been in the phone to a counsellor this morning. It won't solve all my problems but it's a start. Also my friend on Facebook who I work with in August messaged me with support so I'm glad to have help.

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 14 Jan 2017

Me going to the wrong stop in Esh Winning resulted in me missing 7439 on the 43 back to Durham and have got crappy 1477 instead.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 14 Jan 2017

(14 Jan 2017, 2:22 pm)Jimmi Me going to the wrong stop in Esh Winning resulted in me missing 7439 on the 43 back to Durham and have got crappy 1477 instead.

We've just caught 7439 at CLS. Presumably on the X12 (can't tell from the back)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 14 Jan 2017

(14 Jan 2017, 4:01 pm)BusLoverMum We've just caught 7439 at CLS. Presumably on the X12 (can't tell from the back)
Must be X12 as X24 should be at the MetroCentre now and is allocated 1479.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jamie M - 14 Jan 2017

Knacked my bike.
Seat became loose and tyres became flat. Long push home, Hebburn to Derwentside...

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 14 Jan 2017

(14 Jan 2017, 4:05 pm)Jimmi Must be X12 as X24 should be at the MetroCentre now and is allocated 1479.

It was. It's just left for boro, now.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 14 Jan 2017

(14 Jan 2017, 4:23 pm)BusLoverMum It was. It's just left for boro, now.
Must have been taken off the 43 when it got back to Durham and put on the X12 as I think there was a Gemini that was taken off.

Wish I hadn't screwed up now, would have happily done a run to/from Newcastle on that. Will try again if I see it.