North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Rapidsnap - 04 Nov 2015

(03 Nov 2015, 7:07 pm)DanPicken People on here being complete and utter c**ts, I asked 2 people about Saturday one hasn't replied, and the other was a c**t about it, no doubt I'll get banned as the Mods hated me anyway.

Not being nasty or nowt, but I do fear that you are getting a bit paranoid about people being out to get you. I don't think the mods hate you, well at least I don't think I do, but as a member of a forum, I do expect mods to rule it with an amount of being fair to everyone whilst trying to keep everyone happy. And trust me, I've modded various groups over the years and it's impossible to get the balance right as everyone has different expectations.

As for people not replying to you, then just leave them be, just go out on your own and you never know, you may end up seeing or doing something unusual that they miss out on.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 04 Nov 2015

(03 Nov 2015, 7:07 pm)DanPicken People on here being complete and utter c**ts, I asked 2 people about Saturday one hasn't replied, and the other was a c**t about it, no doubt I'll get banned as the Mods hated me anyway.

Chill out mate, I am sure the mods dont hate you
(03 Nov 2015, 7:34 pm)Diamond One Am wering thermals the weather gets colder now as winter approaches
You will be needing the thermal Y-Fronts or Long Johns soon

(04 Nov 2015, 2:27 am)GMitchelhill Not being nasty or nowt, but I do fear that you are getting a bit paranoid about people being out to get you. I don't think the mods hate you, well at least I don't think I do, but as a member of a forum, I do expect mods to rule it with an amount of being fair to everyone whilst trying to keep everyone happy. And trust me, I've modded various groups over the years and it's impossible to get the balance right as everyone has different expectations.

As for people not replying to you, then just leave them be, just go out on your own and you never know, you may end up seeing or doing something unusual that they miss out on.

I am with Gary on this, dont be too paranoid

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 04 Nov 2015

I normally wouldn't get involved, but any 'hate' is in your imagination.

The mod team will continue to manage the forum in a fair and impartial manner, whilst enforcing the site rules.

If danpick or anyone else has an individual issue, then I'm more than happy to discuss it via PM?

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 04 Nov 2015

(04 Nov 2015, 11:50 am)Adrian I normally wouldn't get involved, but any 'hate' is in your imagination.

The mod team will continue to manage the forum in a fair and impartial manner, whilst enforcing the site rules.

If danpick or anyone else has an individual issue, then I'm more than happy to discuss it via PM?
What he said...

Just to add, I would be happy to help anyone if they have issues

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 04 Nov 2015

Some idiot (s) are setting fire works off again! It doesn't help when I start college at 9.00am tomorrow morning and have boring lessons!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 04 Nov 2015

(04 Nov 2015, 11:10 pm)Davie Some idiot (s) are setting fire works off again! It doesn't help when I start college at 9.00am tomorrow morning and have boring lessons!

Its quiet around here, glad i'm off tomorrow.

What lessons have u got?

(04 Nov 2015, 11:11 pm)Michael Its quiet around here, glad i'm off tomorrow.

What lessons have u got?
9.00-12:15 (Includes a 20 minute break) Body Repair Theory, then 45 minutes until lunch, then 1pm-3pm Mechanical theory. At least I've got good mates there.

(04 Nov 2015, 11:15 pm)Davie 9.00-12:15 (Includes a 20 minute break) Body Repair Theory, then 45 minutes until lunch, then 1pm-3pm Mechanical theory. At least I've got good mates there.

Sounds proper fun!

Never heard of those theories before.

I would of had:

9:30 - 12:30 - Safeguarding 
12:30 - 1:30 - Lunch
1:30 - 4:30 - Transition 

Both are intresting subjects.... Safeguarding is depressing though....

(04 Nov 2015, 11:21 pm)Michael Sounds proper fun!

Never heard of those theories before.

I would of had:

9:30 - 12:30 - Safeguarding 
12:30 - 1:30 - Lunch
1:30 - 4:30 - Transition 

Both are intresting subjects.... Safeguarding is depressing though....
Our class just sit there listening to our teacher bang on about the same stuff every lesson.

(04 Nov 2015, 11:23 pm)Davie Our class just sit there listening to our teacher bang on about the same stuff every lesson.

Like mine, a few weeks ago she stood for 2 and a half hours,  just talking... was trying to take notes but end up missed half of the stuff.

(04 Nov 2015, 11:26 pm)Michael Like mine, a few weeks ago she stood for 2 and a half hours,  just talking... was trying to take notes but end up missed half of the stuff.
We just sit eating sweets and trying not to fall asleep.

(04 Nov 2015, 11:28 pm)Davie We just sit eating sweets and trying not to fall asleep.

Haha, i normally draw random shit in my notepad.

(04 Nov 2015, 11:39 pm)Michael Haha, i normally draw random shit in my notepad.
I would but I lost mine lol.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Diamond One - 05 Nov 2015

(04 Nov 2015, 11:10 pm)Davie Some idiot (s) are setting fire works off again! It doesn't help when I start college at 9.00am tomorrow morning and have boring lessons!

It is bonfire night it is expected anyways word of advice remember to lock tigger and sox indoors due to fireworks same applies for me for Bella

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Rapidsnap - 05 Nov 2015

My dog Murphy just barks at the fireworks as if he's telling them off lol.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - NK53 TKT - 05 Nov 2015

(05 Nov 2015, 12:50 am)Diamond One It is bonfire night it is expected anyways word of advice remember to lock tigger and sox indoors due to fireworks same applies for me for Bella

Caspar and Cosmo are indoor cats Wink

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 05 Nov 2015

Only had 4 or so lessons at uni since September and one my teachers is already leaving!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 05 Nov 2015

(05 Nov 2015, 2:44 pm)Michael Only had 4 or so lessons at uni since September and one my teachers is already leaving!

Must have had enough of your questions?  Wink Tongue

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 05 Nov 2015

(05 Nov 2015, 2:57 pm)GX03 SVC Must have had enough of your questions?  Wink Tongue

Hahahaha, didn't ask much, was concentrating on taking notes!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 05 Nov 2015

I've had a shite day today... Firstly, I got 6018 on the X25 which was a heap of crap, then 8304 on the 94 which struggled for power. After that my day went from bad to worse, a big fat ginger oaf in my class kept trying to hit me in my testicles, and constantly being a prick. Then, I got told by one of teachers because that ginger prick kept annoying me so I told him to Fuck off. To makes things worse, I got home and my mam informed me that the big fat honey monster (That's what I call him) was setting fire works off when my 2 cats were outside. And finally, it's fucking bonfire night tonight which means arsehole can act like normal but nowt will get done!

Apologises for the rant.