North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 09 Apr 2017

(09 Apr 2017, 12:26 pm)TEN 6083 Been waiting an hour at Beamish Museum for the Coast & Country 28's for photos and none have shown up

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

They weren't serving the museum yesterday due to the traffic, it was really busy yesterday.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jamie M - 09 Apr 2017

(09 Apr 2017, 12:26 pm)TEN 6083 Been waiting an hour at Beamish Museum for the Coast & Country 28's for photos and none have shown up

One left newcastle at 1208.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

What's annoying you today? V4 - TEN 6083 - 09 Apr 2017

Went to Chester Le Street instead got 5400 on 28 and 5396 on 34A, seen 5405 this morning at the museum bus stop when I came into Beamish Museum as was going for the steam fair. Was a queue at the bus stop waiting, felt a bit sorry for them as they didn't seem to be aware of the buses omitting the museum

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 09 Apr 2017

Had my DSLR for two years now and I still totally useless with manual settings, photos often seem to turn out blurry. Not happy with how some of my photos have turned out today although the boring location choices didn't help matters.

Also, I am annoyed to find that golf is on BBC Two tonight.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jamie M - 09 Apr 2017

(09 Apr 2017, 6:19 pm)Jimmi Had my DSLR for two years now and I still totally useless with manual settings, photos often seem to turn out blurry. Not happy with how some of my photos have turned out today although the boring location choices didn't help matters.

Also, I am annoyed to find that golf is on BBC Two tonight.
I'll give you a lesson when we go to hexham!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - citaro5284 - 09 Apr 2017

(09 Apr 2017, 6:19 pm)Jimmi Had my DSLR for two years now and I still totally useless with manual settings, photos often seem to turn out blurry. Not happy with how some of my photos have turned out today although the boring location choices didn't help matters.

(09 Apr 2017, 6:22 pm)Jamie M I'll give you a lesson when we go to hexham!

I bet you cannot wait Jimmi  Rolleyes

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 09 Apr 2017

(09 Apr 2017, 6:22 pm)Jamie M I'll give you a lesson when we go to hexham!

Think I need one after today, couldn't even get stationary shots right, never mind moving buses! Didn't help that I kept getting distracted as every bus came towards me.

Another annoyance, Tapatalk won't quote more than one post anymore!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 11 Apr 2017

I wish I could tolerate anything on or in my ears. I'm on a fairly noisy 22 - the usual engine noise, rattles, chatter etc. none of that is drowning out the guy sat behind me who is alternately sniffing and snorting.

I'm tempted to hand him a tissue.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jamie M - 11 Apr 2017

(11 Apr 2017, 9:09 am)BusLoverMum I wish I could tolerate anything on or in my ears. I'm on a fairly noisy 22 - the usual engine noise, rattles, chatter etc. none of that is drowning out the guy sat behind me who is alternately sniffing and snorting.

I'm tempted to hand him a tissue.
Probably doesnt know what one of them is.

(11 Apr 2017, 9:19 am)Jamie M Probably doesnt know what one of them is.

Suspect he was equally clueless about toothpaste.

Heck, between him and littlun yammering on and constantly touching me, today has been a bit of a sensory assault. Currently hiding in my bedroom with the curtains shut and a very cold glass of water. The wind rattling next door's TV aerialis quite soothing.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - idiot - 11 Apr 2017

Women. Yet again. In fact the same one.

:s
(11 Apr 2017, 11:14 pm)idiot Women. Yet again. In fact the same one.

Dodgy

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - idiot - 11 Apr 2017

Sure last time I posted on this thread it was about her. Lol.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - mb134 - 12 Apr 2017

(08 Apr 2017, 10:25 pm)Adrian Most large companies don't give a toss in my opinion. They're not saying 'sorry' to you because they mean it, but more that because its what they think you want to hear. However, two of the best I've had the pleasure of dealing with though - Virgin Trains East Coast and Sainsburys. 

I had an issue with the service on one leg of a 1st advance ticket, and VTEC gave me a 1st class return complimentary ticket, valid anywhere on their network, to compensate. Well over and above what I would have expected.

I second this VTEC praise, without a doubt the best company I've dealt with. Similar issue to yourself in that I had an issue with one leg of a journey (train cancelled due to late running at Edinburgh, then buses to Aberdeen), and they also gave me a 1st class return ticket. All I wanted was an explanation as to why they cancelled the train at Edinburgh, as if I recall correctly it would have had time to turn around at Aberdeen and still leave near enough on time. 

I don't expect anywhere near this level of compensation when I complain to companies, I do however expect a response that some thought has gone into, and one that details what has happened as a result (if appropriate).

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 13 Apr 2017

I asked my family to help me with the end of my phone contract for my old phone, I told them I would still be getting charged and they wouldn't have it, yeah, yeah, it will cancel itself, NOPE! Just checked my emails and sure enough, bill from O2 for said phone.

Going to play holy hell when I get home!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Ds1197 - 13 Apr 2017

The weather

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 14 Apr 2017

Was on the train this morning, suddenly the old woman sat in the seat in front decided to poke her head up over the seat and give me a demonic stare, I nearly crapped myself! All I was doing was talking, don't know what on earth her problem was!

Also had a driver get out of their bus and come up to me and question as to whether it is right for me to take photos of bus drivers...

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jamie M - 14 Apr 2017

(14 Apr 2017, 7:50 pm)Jimmi Was on the train this morning, suddenly the old woman sat in the seat in front decided to poke her head up over the seat and give me a demonic stare, I nearly crapped myself! All I was doing was talking, don't know what on earth her problem was!

Also had a driver get out of their bus and come up to me and question as to whether it is right for me to take photos of bus drivers...
I hope you said yes!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 14 Apr 2017

(14 Apr 2017, 7:58 pm)Jamie M I hope you said yes!

I basically just shrugged my shoulders, that at least got them away from me.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jamie M - 14 Apr 2017

Appauled they gave 5 minutes extra. Nout happened.