North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - idiot - 15 Apr 2017

My van.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MurdnunoC - 16 Apr 2017

People trespassing on railway property in order to get railcam footage of themselves.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Cobalt271 - 16 Apr 2017

(16 Apr 2017, 2:35 pm)MurdnunoC People trespassing on railway property in order to get railcam footage of themselves.

With a bit of luck they'll be collecting their Darwin Award soon!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - northern156 - 16 Apr 2017

Shocking.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 16 Apr 2017

Dropped my phone at Kirkby Stephen today, taking a slight chunk out of it in the process.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jamie M - 16 Apr 2017

(16 Apr 2017, 5:10 pm)Jimmi Dropped my phone at Kirkby Stephen today, taking a slight chunk out of it in the process.
Sigh.

A cool box on a bus? This is news to me!
[Image: 2af03848c4144bd4823d1bca9611a11d.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 16 Apr 2017

(16 Apr 2017, 5:31 pm)Jamie M Sigh.

Nearly dropped it again when I went to pick it up when I got the Tapatalk notification for you quoting the previous post.

Not even two months into the 24 month contract yet!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 19 Apr 2017

Sitting at the back of a rather full President on the X21, this afternoon - Littlun shoving his hands down the side of the seat, for them to come out absolutely black with soot!

Thankfully, I had some wipes in my bag, but he's still got manky fingernails, even after a bath!

What's annoying you today? V4 - TEN 6083 - 20 Apr 2017

Go out this afternoon for photo of the coach that's on the X24 and doesn't show up, guess it was swapped for something else as was there for quite some time. Then come home and Flickr won't upload any photos, says uploaded then nothing appears

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Pulsar - 20 Apr 2017

(20 Apr 2017, 3:00 pm)TENĀ 6083 Go out this afternoon for photo of the coach that's on the X24 and doesn't show up, guess it was swapped for something else as was there for quite some time. Then come home and Flickr won't upload any photos, says uploaded then nothing appears

Same thing happened with me for the coach, was stood at Gateshead at the right time for it and was so annoyed to see 28021. Dont know when im going to have time to try again either.

Not going to Newcastle tomorrow and going to Middlesbrough Sunday so will have to wait till Saturday hopefully it will be out then.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Pulsar - 20 Apr 2017

The 17:40 from Newcastle was the coach. Was seconds too late to catch it.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 20 Apr 2017

(20 Apr 2017, 3:00 pm)TENĀ 6083 Then come home and Flickr won't upload any photos, says uploaded then nothing appears

I've just had the same problem with Flickr, had to use the Old Uploader which I ain't particularly fond of using but I managed to get my photo online.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 20 Apr 2017

(20 Apr 2017, 5:22 pm)Pulsar The 17:40 from Newcastle was the coach. Was seconds too late to catch it.

That's typical.

(20 Apr 2017, 5:34 pm)Jimmi I've just had the same problem with Flickr, had to use the Old Uploader which I ain't particularly fond of using but I managed to get my photo online.

Only working through flickr website, not working properly on iOS app on iPhone and iPad, although I have pre release on it so restoring iPad to factory software as that's what I use for my transport account.

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - EL1TE - 20 Apr 2017

Being constantly ignored....

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jamie M - 21 Apr 2017

Just woke up to 3 chainsaws going like mad. I'm yet to see where they are, though.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jamie M - 21 Apr 2017

Fuel gauges.
I drove 50 miles and back and ended up with more fuel than what I started with.

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 21 Apr 2017

Missed the coach on X24 this morning then it got removed then decided to wait for the 14:55 to Sunderland but no bus showed up. Plans didn't work out as expected and got frustrated with myself and others as a result and started feeling lightheaded. The worst was seeing enthusiasts I know but couldn't bring myself to say hi or chat which has really been bothering me lately.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 23 Apr 2017

Suggestions that someone is lucky because that have a disability which severely limits their ability to communicate with others and deal with everyday frustrations to the point that they cannot work.

Yes, disablism is alive and kicking (and actively encouraged by certain sections of the media) in 2017.