North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Cobalt271 - 24 Apr 2017

(24 Apr 2017, 3:26 pm)Jamie M Having work done of my car. They keep finding things to do "free of charge". I've been in this prison cell of a reception for 3 hours now...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

You could solve that by buying a reliable car like the rest of us...

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Dan - 24 Apr 2017

Jimmi always has a cracking day out whenever I'm with him. Must be Jamie M's theory about me coming into play.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jamie M - 24 Apr 2017

(24 Apr 2017, 7:19 pm)Cobalt271 You could solve that by buying a reliable car like the rest of us...
It's reliable - I just had a bit of non-essential work done to it for maintenance purposes. A car cannot last forever without having bits of work done to it.

(24 Apr 2017, 7:19 pm)Dan Jimmi always has a cracking day out whenever I'm with him. Must be Jamie M's theory about me coming into play.

I feel the same way from my outings, maybe we need to never leave him be..!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 24 Apr 2017

(24 Apr 2017, 7:25 pm)Jamie M It's reliable - I just had a bit of non-essential work done to it for maintenance purposes. A car cannot last forever without having bits of work done to it.

I feel the same way from my outings, maybe we need to never leave him be..!

Been spending the afternoon deciding whether to jokingly question the fact you said it was a good little car the other week... (that's me never getting a lift now! Big Grin )

I can't recall being annoyed at any point for any reason whenever I have met you or Dan.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jamie M - 24 Apr 2017

(24 Apr 2017, 7:43 pm)Jimmi Been spending the afternoon deciding whether to jokingly question the fact you said it was a good little car the other week... (that's me never getting a lift now! Big Grin )

I can't recall being annoyed at any point for any reason whenever I have met you or Dan.
Where's all this bad press about me car coming from like? 😛

I drive it a lot and it's not exactly brand new, so wear and tear on superficial features is likely to happen over time.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - EL1TE - 28 Apr 2017

A very close friend of mine talked behind my back, and just now he called me the n word!!!!!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jamie M - 28 Apr 2017

(28 Apr 2017, 8:32 pm)EL1TE A very close friend of mine talked behind my back, and just now he called me the n word!!!!!
People stuck in the stone ages are not worth the anger you have for them, not even close.
Could try pastoral, but they can't tell their left from their right so it makes no odds. My advice is just keep head up and disregard them.
Easier said than done, but don't make anything of it.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 28 Apr 2017

(28 Apr 2017, 8:32 pm)EL1TE A very close friend of mine talked behind my back, and just now he called me the n word!!!!!

I'd call him a D word. not such a good friend after all Sad

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jamie M - 28 Apr 2017

(28 Apr 2017, 10:45 pm)BusLoverMum I'd call him a D word. not such a good friend after all Sad
I was thinking of the the W one, but that's just my style!
Being an avid cyclist and general road user, I've grown custom to saying these insults to anybody, it's made it somewhat easier to get the people that are detrimental to me away. That certainly brought my confidence out.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - EL1TE - 29 Apr 2017

(28 Apr 2017, 10:45 pm)BusLoverMum I'd call him a D word. not such a good friend after all Sad

The sadistic thing is, he blocked me straight after he said that word. Luckily, I have better friends than him who are with me on this.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jamie M - 29 Apr 2017

I thought it was a weekday today. They're all the same!

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 29 Apr 2017

When you get a load of photos invited into groups on Flickr and you have to click accept on each photo... It's actually managed to break the notifications part of the app on my phone.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Dan - 29 Apr 2017

(29 Apr 2017, 9:42 pm)Jimmi When you get a load of photos invited into groups on Flickr and you have to click accept on each photo... It's actually managed to break the notifications part of the app on my phone.

This should be in the happy thread - think of all those extra views!!

Mind Jimmi, I am surprised you did provide a link to all the photos you've had this happen to. You love a good plug! Big Grin

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 29 Apr 2017

(29 Apr 2017, 9:54 pm)Dan This should be in the happy thread - think of all those extra views!!

Mind Jimmi, I am surprised you did provide a link to all the photos you've had this happen to. You love a good plug! Big Grin

The app crashed before I could see the rest of the photos, although I think they were all Blackpool Transport photos.

Ain't wrong about the plugging though, saw a photo of the Yutong demonstrator on Facebook which is currently with Johnsons, of course I commented with a link to my YouTube video of it.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 29 Apr 2017

Another bleeding horrible journey on the 7.

A group of boys, probably younger than big'un, effing and blinding (to put it politely) and coming out with some unbelievably sexist crap. Unless they grow up, their future girlfriends and wives will probably end up on Mumsnet being urged to LTB.

A couple of women, probably not much younger than me, off into Durham for a night on the Town, already half cut and bleeding annoying with their selfies and cackling. Probably puking somewhere by now.

Getting off the bus, I let a lady down the stairs in front of me and she's old and struggling. I'm patient because littl'un is slow down bus stairs and I'm sometimes not much better. Driver has already left the cab and is half blocking the door. My phone is in my bag, but the cable has sprung out and gets caught on the handrail on the door - flinging it out of my bag and onto the concrete under the bus. 1 month old phone scuffed to bits Sad

The day could have got better, but littl'un did his thing of bolting down a couple of glasses of water, after tea, and throwing it all up again. Just finished washing and drying it all and the carpet my be dry by the morning.

T'other one (I presume) has snapped the chain on the bathroom sink plug, so if woo really does exist, that's the third of the things that come in threes.

I should have known to cancel today when I had a dream in the early hours of this morning about violently murdering someone and chopping up and hiding the body. My subconscious might have been onto something, there.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - citaro5284 - 30 Apr 2017

(29 Apr 2017, 10:17 pm)BusLoverMum Another bleeding horrible journey on the 7.

A group of boys, probably younger than big'un, effing and blinding (to put it politely) and coming out with some unbelievably sexist crap. Unless they grow up, their future girlfriends and wives will probably end up on Mumsnet being urged to LTB.

A couple of women, probably not much younger than me, off into Durham for a night on the Town, already half cut and bleeding annoying with their selfies and cackling. Probably puking somewhere by now.

Getting off the bus, I let a lady down the stairs in front of me and she's old and struggling. I'm patient because littl'un is slow down bus stairs and I'm sometimes not much better. Driver has already left the cab and is half blocking the door. My phone is in my bag, but the cable has sprung out and gets caught on the handrail on the door - flinging it out of my bag and onto the concrete under the bus. 1 month old phone scuffed to bits Sad

The day could have got better, but littl'un did his thing of bolting down a couple of glasses of water, after tea, and throwing it all up again. Just finished washing and drying it all and the carpet my be dry by the morning.

T'other one  (I presume) has snapped the chain on the bathroom sink plug, so if woo really does exist, that's the third of the things that come in threes.

I should have known to cancel today when I had a dream in the early hours of this morning about violently murdering someone and chopping up and hiding the body. My subconscious might have been onto something, there.

Sounds like a cracking day you had  Tongue

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 30 Apr 2017

(30 Apr 2017, 7:31 am)citaro5284 Sounds like a cracking day you had 
BusLoverMum seems to be really unlucky with the 7's, I use it very frequently and I don't tend to get this sort of thing happen much. Mind there is still often Irritating chavs on it and we haven't got time for me to rant about two ignorant morons who got on the other week.

That said I always get the weirdos on the early evening 5A's, got the 18:55 from Darlington Town Centre last night and it arrived 10-15 minutes prior to the departure time, so this old guy gets on and after a few minutes starts shouting "can we go now?!" "I'm bored!" then asked the young lasses a few seats in front of me if it's a woman driver which of course it was, then he's telling not to learn to drive (screw gender equality eh? ) got the most sarcastic yay when she started the engine up. Funnier still, being an evening journey, it left Darlington Town Centre via Feethams and then he's like "stop, stop, I think I'm on the wrong bus!" will have been funny if he got on the 19:15 Sapphire 7 as it should do the same.

I actually recorded that, it's so damn tempting to whack it up on me YouTube

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 30 Apr 2017

(30 Apr 2017, 7:54 am)Jimmi BusLoverMum seems to be really unlucky with the 7's, I use it very frequently and I don't tend to get this sort of thing happen much. Mind there is still often Irritating chavs on it and we haven't got time for me to rant about two ignorant morons who got on the other week.

That said I always get the weirdos on the early evening 5A's, got the 18:55 from Darlington Town Centre last night and it arrived 10-15 minutes prior to the departure time, so this old guy gets on and after a few minutes starts shouting "can we go now?!" "I'm bored!" then asked the young lasses a few seats in front of me if it's a woman driver which of course it was, then he's telling not to learn to drive (screw gender equality eh? ) got the most sarcastic yay when she started the engine up. Funnier still, being an evening journey, it left Darlington Town Centre via Feethams and then he's like "stop, stop, I think I'm on the wrong bus!" will have been funny if he got on the 19:15 Sapphire 7 as it should do the same.

I actually recorded that, it's so damn tempting to whack it up on me YouTube
Aye, there's something about Saturday afternoons. Even in the holidays, weekdays are a lot more civilised.

I hate the centre of Durham on a Saturday afternoon, too. It's packed with loud drunks and feels a bit intimidating, sometimes.

What's annoying you today? V4 - TEN 6083 - 30 Apr 2017

Bolshy Nexus man at Gateshead Interchange complained cos took a photo of Stagecarriage open top bus with camera, they don't say anything when using phone to do it

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jamie M - 30 Apr 2017

(30 Apr 2017, 10:56 am)TEN 6083 Bolshy Nexus man complained cos took a photo of Stagecarriage open top bus with camera, they don't say anything when using phone to do it

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk
Tell them to go away, they've little right to be able to tell you anything of the sort.