North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - citaro5284 - 05 Nov 2015

(05 Nov 2015, 4:42 pm)Davie I've had a shite day today... Firstly, I got 6018 on the X25 which was a heap of crap, then 8304 on the 94 which struggled for power. After that my day went from bad to worse, a big fat ginger oaf in my class kept trying to hit me in my testicles, and constantly being a prick. Then, I got told by one of teachers because that ginger prick kept annoying me so I told him to Fuck off. To makes things worse, I got home and my mam informed me that the big fat honey monster (That's what I call him) was setting fire works off when my 2 cats were outside. And finally, it's fucking bonfire night tonight which means arsehole can act like normal but nowt will get done!

Apologises for the rant.

Just think....tomorrow is another day, it might get worse  Big Grin

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - DanPicken - 05 Nov 2015

(05 Nov 2015, 4:42 pm)Davie I've had a shite day today... Firstly, I got 6018 on the X25 which was a heap of crap, then 8304 on the 94 which struggled for power. After that my day went from bad to worse, a big fat ginger oaf in my class kept trying to hit me in my testicles, and constantly being a prick. Then, I got told by one of teachers because that ginger prick kept annoying me so I told him to Fuck off. To makes things worse, I got home and my mam informed me that the big fat honey monster (That's what I call him) was setting fire works off when my 2 cats were outside. And finally, it's fucking bonfire night tonight which means arsehole can act like normal but nowt will get done!

Apologises for the rant.

Now you know how I feel...

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 05 Nov 2015

(05 Nov 2015, 2:44 pm)Michael Only had 4 or so lessons at uni since September and one my teachers is already leaving!
What have you done

Ya aint give the teacher a nervous breakdown have ya [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 05 Nov 2015

(05 Nov 2015, 5:24 pm)MrFozz What have you done

Ya aint give the teacher a nervous breakdown have ya [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Well....................  Angel Angel Angel

What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 05 Nov 2015

Fireworks, it tortures my dog...

My old dog used to try and squeeze into a computer cabinet, despite being a dumpy fat thing...She could only manage to get her head in

What is it that tortures, is the bang/explosions sensitive to there ears?

(05 Nov 2015, 5:26 pm)Michael Well....................  Angel Angel Angel
Is that your Angel halo slipping [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES]

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 05 Nov 2015

(05 Nov 2015, 5:30 pm)MrFozz Is that your Angel halo slipping [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES]

Yup, did ya hear it drop off my head? Tongue

(05 Nov 2015, 5:32 pm)Michael Yup, did ya hear it drop off my head?
Aye lol

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 05 Nov 2015

(05 Nov 2015, 4:51 pm)citaro5284 Just think....tomorrow is another day, it might get worse  Big Grin
Well, I must look for the positives, eh?

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 05 Nov 2015

One thing I hate about fireworks is any Tom, Dick and Harry who has I.D. to prove they are 18+ can buy them and some people are total freaking morons, every year I'll hear someone setting some off in the middle of the flaming daytime and now we are having people setting off practically in front our window and not long since one was set off at an angle and went off alarming not very far from our roof. For these reasons this is why I am not a fan of fireworks. Wouldn't care but we live very close to an orgainsed display which you are able to see most of it from our street so I am a little confused as to why you'd waste money on buying your own when you can watch much better fireworks for free.

EDIT: some of the idiots round here have more bleeding fireworks than the organised display it seems!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 05 Nov 2015

(05 Nov 2015, 8:01 pm)Jimmi One thing I hate about fireworks is any Tom, Dick and Harry who has I.D. to prove they are 18+ can buy them and some people are total freaking morons, every year I'll hear someone setting some off in the middle of the flaming daytime and now we are having people setting off practically in front our window and not long since one was set off at an angle and went off alarming not very far from our roof. For these reasons this is why I am not a fan of fireworks. Wouldn't care but we live very close to an orgainsed display which you are able to see most of it from our street so I am a little confused as to why you'd waste money on buying your own when you can watch much better fireworks for free.

Someone has actually called the police here, our street is one of the old colliery house streets which have a large bay in the middle and they're setting them off right in the middle of the street.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 05 Nov 2015

I'd say they should be banned from public sale, but it'd only give the organised displays a free reign to charge what they want.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 05 Nov 2015

It's been pretty quiet, here, but the locals do seem to be allergic to a bit of rain. I'm glad there's not been many, because Big'un says "what was that?"every tie one goes off, just to pee me off.

Littl'un's school put a little display on, this afternoon. Apparently he really enjoyed them - first thing he said to me was "HOT"!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 05 Nov 2015

(05 Nov 2015, 10:37 pm)Adrian I'd say they should be banned from public sale, but it'd only give the organised displays a free reign to charge what they want.
The other issue is most councils now seemingly can't afford to put these displays on anymore, some of the only 'proper' displays in the area this year where: Newton Aycliffe, Saltwell Park, Spennymoor and Stockton. Newton Aycliffe's display could only be attended if you live in Aycliffe and applied for tickets/wristbands because of the fears about too many people attending as in previous years people were having to park in streets far away from the display with some people being unable to find their cars afterwards and I think it's the same story with Spennymoor's display and of course the likes of Darlington and Durham no longer having displays wouldn't have helped matters.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 05 Nov 2015

(05 Nov 2015, 11:02 pm)Jimmi The other issue is most councils now seemingly can't afford to put these displays on anymore, some of the only 'proper' displays in the area this year where: Newton Aycliffe, Saltwell Park, Spennymoor and Stockton. Newton Aycliffe's display could only be attended if you live in Aycliffe and applied for tickets/wristbands because of the fears about too many people attending as in previous years people were having to park in streets far away from the display with some people being unable to find their cars afterwards and I think it's the same story with Spennymoor's display and of course the likes of Darlington and Durham no longer having displays wouldn't have helped matters.

Still plenty of displays on, but a lot not on the night
http://www.durham.gov.uk/fireworks

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - NK53 TKT - 06 Nov 2015

I just hate fireworks

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 06 Nov 2015

(05 Nov 2015, 8:01 pm)Jimmi One thing I hate about fireworks is any Tom, Dick and Harry who has I.D. to prove they are 18+ can buy them and some people are total freaking morons, every year I'll hear someone setting some off in the middle of the flaming daytime and now we are having people setting off practically in front our window and not long since one was set off at an angle and went off alarming not very far from our roof. For these reasons this is why I am not a fan of fireworks. Wouldn't care but we live very close to an orgainsed display which you are able to see most of it from our street so I am a little confused as to why you'd waste money on buying your own when you can watch much better fireworks for free.

EDIT: some of the idiots round here have more bleeding fireworks than the organised display it seems!
And here is the aftermath out of my front window.
[Image: 933bc1cbe7b3d6bab8bce8f42c6c422a.jpg]

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 06 Nov 2015

(06 Nov 2015, 8:20 am)Jimmi And here is the aftermath out of my front window.

The law says you must not set off or throw fireworks (including sparklers) in the street or other public places. Read more.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Rapidsnap - 06 Nov 2015

Customer lost all their money on the gaming machine and became very abusive towards me. In the end I barred him from the shop. Rest of the customers were impressed that I wasn't putting up in any grief from the idiot.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 06 Nov 2015

(06 Nov 2015, 10:55 pm)GMitchelhill Customer lost all their money on the gaming machine and became very abusive towards me. In the end I barred him from the shop. Rest of the customers were impressed that I wasn't putting up in any grief from the idiot.

Oh dear, its his own fault, was he a regular to the shop?