North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 02 Jun 2017

YouTube

Every time I go to upload a video to my channel, it will do it fine for so long but then it just stops and won't progress any further and you have to start again. This keeps happening and it is really beginning to annoy the hell out of me, if it keeps happening, I'm just going to say "to hell with this!" got better things to do then shout at a laptop several times a week attempting to upload videos Dodgy

Also, every time I've been on there on my laptop and a advert plays before a video and it has the option to skip after 5 seconds, instead to skipping the remainder of the ad, it instead plays the remainder and of course it always happens when a 3 minute long ad pops up.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Ambassador - 06 Jun 2017

Just gotten off 4960, I've owned sieves that leak less!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - LeeCalder - 06 Jun 2017

(06 Jun 2017, 6:14 pm)Ambassador Just gotten off 4960, I've owned sieves that leak less!

I had the same problem with 4958 this morning. Might as well have been out in it.......

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - LeeCalder - 09 Jun 2017

Had a happy chappy driving this yesterday - Stopped dead in the middle of the road, opened the doors and told me I had no right to take his photo. This was after he took his earphones out....... I simply told him that he had the wrong destination screen on Tongue

[Image: 35032252782_7a3260991e_k.jpg]Weardale: YJ60 GGF by Lee  Calder, on Flickr

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 09 Jun 2017

(09 Jun 2017, 2:19 pm)LeeCalder Had a happy chappy driving this yesterday - Stopped dead in the middle of the road, opened the doors and told me I had no right to take his photo. This was after he took his earphones out....... I simply told him that he had the wrong destination screen on

Funnily enough, I got on this same bus (with a different driver) on the 101 last Friday, waited for it at the stop by Bishop Auckland Rail Station, as this bus normally only operates in Nexus land, I decided to get a photo of it as it approached the bus stop, I then boarded the bus and the driver said "I better not be in those photos" so, being the shy awkward anxious person that I am, I nervously replied "umm... it should be fine... "

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - LeeCalder - 09 Jun 2017

(09 Jun 2017, 3:39 pm)Jimmi Funnily enough, I got on this same bus (with a different driver) on the 101 last Friday, waited for it at the stop by Bishop Auckland Rail Station, as this bus normally only operates in Nexus land, I decided to get a photo of it as it approached the bus stop, I then boarded the bus and the driver said "I better not be in those photos" so, being the shy awkward anxious person that I am, I nervously replied "umm... it should be fine... "

It's moments like that which make you think that something dodgy might be going on!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 09 Jun 2017

(09 Jun 2017, 3:47 pm)LeeCalder It's moments like that which make you think that something dodgy might be going on!
Or more likely, we are just unlucky with drivers. Virtually every time I photograph a Dales & District bus, it's always that one driver who flicks the V's at you

Mind I've not had any problems before with Weardale drivers and I have taken photos of their buses a few times and then boarded.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - LeeCalder - 10 Jun 2017

4956 is giving it it's best shot in the Waggonway sieve impersonation competition......

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 10 Jun 2017

(10 Jun 2017, 9:41 am)LeeCalder 4956 is giving it it's best shot in the Waggonway sieve impersonation competition......

It'll be "downgraded" if rumours are true that the service is getting 5 of the Simpicity Versa's.......  Angel Angel

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - LeeCalder - 10 Jun 2017

(10 Jun 2017, 9:46 am)Michael It'll be "downgraded" if rumours are true that the service is getting 5 of the Simpicity Versa's.......  Angel Angel

That should be fun, out of the blue versa's that have been on already, I've not seen one on time.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 10 Jun 2017

(10 Jun 2017, 10:33 am)LeeCalder That should be fun, out of the blue versa's that have been on already, I've not seen one on time.

Tongue, that's why i'm glad Deptford are losing them.... should hopefully be MPD free by end of July too haha

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Ambassador - 10 Jun 2017

3962 on the 21...heating on full whack. Beyond unbearable. Driver just shrugged shoulders and said he was cold

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 11 Jun 2017

Right... I'll keep this brief.

Being told by a Transdev driver that I wasn't allowed to film/take photos on the bus and that my camera had to be out of sight. I wanted to film a video.

Leeds being gridlocked

As result of said gridlock, had to walk some of the way to the train station and was pushed for time to buy train tickets which I wasted trying to buy a single ticket for my specific journey from the VTEC touch screens, which I couldn't buy but was still a option on the touch screens, also options on these can only be selected by practically punching the screen, so had to get ticket from ticket desk which cost me a small fortune although I got value for money as we got diverted via Castleford between Leeds and York due to trespassers.

I have significantly shortened this rant!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 13 Jun 2017

Littlun has a taster morning at his new school, so we're doing a trial run on the bus.

Can't say I'm impressed with the timekeeping of the 6.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 14 Jun 2017

(13 Jun 2017, 8:56 am)BusLoverMum Littlun has a taster morning at his new school, so we're doing a trial run on the bus.

Can't say I'm impressed with the timekeeping of the 6.

Its normally not too bad, from what I see, but Church Street can be a nightmare during morning and evening rush.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Ambassador - 16 Jun 2017

Estate Agents.

After much reluctance on my part, I've decided renting is no longer the cool thing and I should buy...

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - James101 - 16 Jun 2017

I loathe estate agents. Completed house move no. 10 last month and I'm yet to deal with an estate agent who isn't a total womble. There's a special place in hell for Bridgefords in particular.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 16 Jun 2017

(16 Jun 2017, 9:31 pm)James101 I loathe estate agents. Completed house move no. 10 last month and I'm yet to deal with an estate agent who isn't a total womble. There's a special place in hell for Bridgefords in particular.

10?! I've had to deal with one, and that is more than enough for me. 

The most irritating thing I found was the constant phone calls. Not so much that they had to ring me, but that they were calling me for information that they already had, but they had no self organisation.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - James101 - 16 Jun 2017

(16 Jun 2017, 10:23 pm)Adrian 10?! I've had to deal with one, and that is more than enough for me. 

The most irritating thing I found was the constant phone calls. Not so much that they had to ring me, but that they were calling me for information that they already had, but they had no self organisation.

Well 10 includes moving as part of the family home - I've done 8 moves 'myself', keep telling myself it'll be the last one! I'm with you on the needless phone call front, plus their latest trick of selling your contact detail approx 9000 utility companies who then hound you for 6 months - despite never giving them permission to do so.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Charles41 - 17 Jun 2017

(16 Jun 2017, 10:40 pm)James101 Well 10 includes moving as part of the family home - I've done 8 moves 'myself', keep telling myself it'll be the last one! I'm with you on the needless phone call front, plus their latest trick of selling your contact detail approx 9000 utility companies who then hound you for 6 months - despite never giving them permission to do so.

Its mortgage brokers you need to watch out for. They try every trick in the book when submitting mortgage applications.

Charles