North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 17 Jun 2017

Lalala I'm not listening!

Putting our house on the market, soon. Nerve wracking to say the least.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Kuyoyo - 17 Jun 2017

Hot Weather
Large Thighs

I'll say no more ?

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 17 Jun 2017

(17 Jun 2017, 9:02 pm)Kuyoyo Hot Weather
Large Thighs

I'll say no more ?

Chub rub?

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 19 Jun 2017

Alnwick-Cramlington Hospital at 10pm and back again at 3am isn't a nice experience...

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 19 Jun 2017

(19 Jun 2017, 12:09 pm)omnicity4659 Alnwick-Cramlington Hospital at 10pm and back again at 3am isn't a nice experience...

Yikes. Hope everything's OK.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 19 Jun 2017

(19 Jun 2017, 12:11 pm)BusLoverMum Yikes. Hope everything's OK.

Everything is alright now, I've got a few cuts and bruises from what happened but nowt too bad...

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 20 Jun 2017

Someone on the 40 called me out for not being normal as I wanted to record a video of the demo E200 MMC, bad enough getting through some days without people reminding you of the fact that you are not normal.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - citaro5284 - 20 Jun 2017

(20 Jun 2017, 2:56 pm)Jimmi Someone on the 40 called me out for not being normal as I wanted to record a video of the demo E200 MMC, bad enough getting through some days without people reminding you of the fact that you are not normal.

Just tell them to go forth....

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 20 Jun 2017

(20 Jun 2017, 3:39 pm)citaro5284 Just tell them to go forth....
Seems like I ain't able to do anything with this camera of mine based on the going's on in recent few weeks and months.

Today is a day I totally want to forget, especially after my patience was pushed beyond the limit in Newcastle by people walking into me and giving me looks of disgust in return. I totally lost it in the end and had to spend a good 30-40 minute's out of the way trying to calm myself down as I was REALLY angry.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - EL1TE - 21 Jun 2017

Woken up by thunder....

Good morning British weather!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 21 Jun 2017

(21 Jun 2017, 5:29 am)EL1TE Woken up by thunder....

I was already up and out in the rain, and now i'm at work, haha

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - S813 FVK - 21 Jun 2017

I know right - we never get away with nice weather, even if i'm not a fan of it.

Hopefully it calms down a bit as I have a bit of walking to do.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Ds1197 - 21 Jun 2017

Same here I might have a hard job getting to Gateshead from South Shields later on

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 21 Jun 2017

(20 Jun 2017, 2:56 pm)Jimmi Someone on the 40 called me out for not being normal as I wanted to record a video of the demo E200 MMC, bad enough getting through some days without people reminding you of the fact that you are not normal.

You are perfectly normal, for you Smile

Honestly, what IS normal? The human species is not one uniform mass save for a few "not normal" people. It'd be a bit bloody boring if we were all the same (though less tedious if some people, like the persn who called you out, weren't so damned rude.)

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 22 Jun 2017

Trespassers on the railways.

Second time this month I've been delayed owing to trespass incidents

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - EL1TE - 24 Jun 2017

GNE 8336... is making a very annoying beeping noise..

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 27 Jun 2017

More concerned than annoyed but... My phone is playing random audio and I'm doing nothing to make it do this, sounds like a advert for a action film or something like that.

Bit creeped out and unsure what to do.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jamie M - 27 Jun 2017

(27 Jun 2017, 6:22 pm)Jimmi More concerned than annoyed but... My phone is playing random audio and I'm doing nothing to make it do this, sounds like a advert for a action film or something like that.

Bit creeped out and unsure what to do.
It might be an advert inside your mobile phones browser doing it. Try closing each tab individually?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 28 Jun 2017

(27 Jun 2017, 11:22 pm)Jamie M It might be an advert inside your mobile phones browser doing it. Try closing each tab individually?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
I don't think the browser was open at the points this happened, first time it happened, I only had the Tapatalk app open and same again last night when it happened except I also had the music app open and playing but there is no ad's or anything like that which would suddenly stop a song for that.

Today's annoyance is the state I've let me get my teeth into, broke part of a tooth this morning and now worrying that it may be have to go soon, I've already lost one and I'm now worried about losing anymore, don't really want loads of teeth missing at the age of 23.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Andreos1 - 29 Jun 2017

I was giving the car a bit fuel earlier on and chatting to the woman behind the counter.

There were a load of newspapers on the counter and I noticed the headline of a certain paper. It was referring to the news of charges against ex Police Officers based in South Yorkshire.

It turns out, that they're giving 'that' paper away today. I was polite to the member of staff when she offered me a copy. 

After the headlines at the time and the accusations made - to give a paper away free of charge on a day when they're covering the story again (all be it with a different agenda) - nah, not for me.