North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 11 Oct 2017

(11 Oct 2017, 5:53 pm)Michael Some prick, barged into me earlier so i dropped my phone, and the back shattered....

Going to cost me over £100 to get fixed........ so i'm buying a cover for my phone instead haha

Now if you'd had a cover in the first place....

(Says the woman who mangled her phone by dropping it under a bus when it was less than 2 weeks old - was the driver's fault for standing in my way, so my cable caught on the door. I do still have the same chipped gorilla glass screen protector on, mind. That did its job.)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 11 Oct 2017

(11 Oct 2017, 8:37 pm)BusLoverMum Now if you'd had a cover in the first place....

(Says the woman who mangled her phone by dropping it under a bus when it was less than 2 weeks old - was the driver's fault for standing in my way, so my cable caught on the door. I do still have the same chipped gorilla glass screen protector on, mind. That did its job.)

Yup... But i've never broke a phone so i've never needed it haha

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 12 Oct 2017

Social anxiety. Hardly spoken to anyone in the last fortnight or so and as much as I want to, I can't bring myself to talk to anybody.

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

What's annoying you today? V4 - TEN 6083 - 13 Oct 2017

Got a letter today from Northumberland Council summoning me to court over an unpaid council tax bill which I am not supposed to pay due to being on benefits due to my ASD, so I had to go over to my Mam’s to get my mam to rIng them because due to my Autism I am not very good one the phone and they said I had to pay it over the phone to avoid going to court which would have cost an extra £50 on top of what was owed.

All the bill was for the first month when I first had my flat keys in June and my council tax wasn’t set up so I don’t have to pay it with NCC. It has cost me nearly £60 that I wasn’t expecting to pay, so I am very annoyed with them as they could have contacted me months ago when I got my flat which I didn’t move into until August. Was gonna go to Newcastle Comic Con next week but that has gone down the pan with that bill need paying for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Rapidsnap - 13 Oct 2017

Day off tomorrow and I cannot decide where to go in the North East, especially when I've been just about everywhere. Don't fancy going bus riding as with it being a Saturday, the "little darlings" are off school and no doubt buses will be full of them making lots of noise etc. Goddammit I feel like I'm 32 going on 63 sometimes.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Charles41 - 13 Oct 2017

(13 Oct 2017, 4:04 pm)TEN 6083 Got a letter today from Northumberland Council summoning me to court over an unpaid council tax bill which I am not supposed to pay due to being on benefits due to my ASD, so I had to go over to my Mam’s to get my mam to rIng them because due to my Autism I am not very good one the phone and they said I had to pay it over the phone to avoid going to court which would have cost an extra £50 on top of what was owed.

All the bill was for the first month when I first had my flat keys in June and my council tax wasn’t set up so I don’t have to pay it with NCC. It has cost me nearly £60 that I wasn’t expecting to pay, so I am very annoyed with them as they could have contacted me months ago when I got my flat which I didn’t move into until August. Was gonna go to Newcastle Comic Con next week but that has gone down the pan with that bill need paying for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have you been in touch with your local citizens advice bureau. If I remember rightly there's an office in gilesgate at Hexham. Also if you are living alone you may well be entitled to a 25 percent reduction in your council tax.

Charles

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 13 Oct 2017

(13 Oct 2017, 4:48 pm)Rapidsnap Day off tomorrow and I cannot decide where to go in the North East, especially when I've been just about everywhere. Don't fancy going bus riding as with it being a Saturday, the "little darlings" are off school and no doubt buses will be full of them making lots of noise etc. Goddammit I feel like I'm 32 going on 63 sometimes.

Just avoid the metrocentre. We don't see that many kids out on the buses on a Saturday, tbh.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 13 Oct 2017

(13 Oct 2017, 7:22 pm)BusLoverMum Just avoid the metrocentre. We don't see that many kids out on the buses on a Saturday, tbh.

Don't forget to avoid the Sapphire 7! Big Grin

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 13 Oct 2017

(13 Oct 2017, 7:37 pm)Jimmi Don't forget to avoid the Sapphire 7! Big Grin

That did cross my mind. And yes, we now avoid that after lunch on a Saturday! Ergh.

My bugbear, this morning wasn't kids (apart from my own rabble) but the guy the size of a Solo who had me hemmed into a window seat upstairs on a streetdeck. Thankfully, he didn't manspread.

What's annoying you today? V4 - TEN 6083 - 13 Oct 2017

Amazon being annoying now, pre ordered the deluxe edition of WWE 2K18 which is supposed to come by 9pm tonight and hasn’t came, not happy since I paid extra £20 to get 4 days early and with all the season passes as well, hopefully it will come by tomorrow

EDIT: Have spoken to Amazon and they have sent a replacement which is due tomorrow by 1pm

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 14 Oct 2017

(13 Oct 2017, 7:37 pm)Jimmi Don't forget to avoid the Sapphire 7! Big Grin

Wish I had, annoying enough having the shed that is 7540 without the top deck being rendered out of action  Dodgy 
.jpg
_20171014_083801.JPG
Size: 141.93 KB / Downloads: 17

What's annoying you today? V4 - Dan - 14 Oct 2017

Looka all those Burger King vouchers!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 14 Oct 2017

Although it was annoying having to sit in the uncomfortable seat in the wheelchair bay, it could have been worse... It's a good thing that I didn't get the train from Aycliffe to Darlington this morning like I usually do as I would have been annoyed to arrive at the station to discover that the service had been cancelled (it started at Darlington, 10 minutes late) and would of have to wait 25 minutes for the next 5A to Darlington instead.

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 14 Oct 2017

I got a bit angry with a taxi driver in York for almost mowing me down on a zebra crossing outside the Rail Station, sadly this meant that I had to have a chat with some police officers. I am so disappointed in myself

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Cobalt271 - 14 Oct 2017

(14 Oct 2017, 5:33 pm)Jimmi I got a bit angry with a taxi driver in York for almost mowing me down on a zebra crossing outside the Rail Station, sadly this meant that I had to have a chat with some police officers. I am so disappointed in myself

Did they say they were going to take any action against him, he should have stopped with it being a zebra crossing.

(14 Oct 2017, 5:39 pm)Cobalt271 Did they say they were going to take any action against him, he should have stopped with it being a zebra crossing.

No, they basically just tried to calm me down and asked for my details. I was very angry in fairness, shouting dickhead at someone does tend to attract attention, unfortunately.

I am so annoyed with myself for losing it, I'm not in trouble apparently but I'm still worrying. So disappointed in myself.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Cobalt271 - 14 Oct 2017

(14 Oct 2017, 5:46 pm)Jimmi No, they basically just tried to calm me down and asked for my details. I was very angry in fairness, shouting dickhead at someone does tend to attract attention, unfortunately.

I am so annoyed with myself for losing it, I'm not in trouble apparently but I'm still worrying. So disappointed in myself.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, I'd have done the same if it was me. I'll be very surprised if you hear from them again.

(14 Oct 2017, 5:51 pm)Cobalt271 I wouldn't worry too much about it, I'd have done the same if it was me. I'll be very surprised if you hear from them again.

Pity York Races was on, otherwise there would have been no police there and I will have expressed my displeasure in verbal form and then make my way inside for the train.

Really fed up with myself at the moment, bad enough dealing with social anxiety issues and now I've disgraced myself.

My train is late, so will now get the joy of almost half an hour in the hole that is Darlington Town Centre as I'll no doubt miss the 7 by seconds, don't like that at the best of times, never mind the state I'm currently in.

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jamie M - 17 Oct 2017

I'm generally feeling extremely bored of a few things. The same problems exist as when I joined here 2 years ago. I still feel like I'm judged by everyone in a negative way for what I want to do, or enjoy doing. I feel like the only person I can listen to, is myself - I will always do what I want to do at the end of the day, it's just so annoying to have to put up with degrading nonsense.

I'm a high achieving person but I am laughed at for effectively wanting to do a "lower class" job for a few years by all concerned. It's annoying such culture exists from the very people who open their arms to "help anybody become what they want to be".

----

With regards to the forums, I have taken recently to creating some posts that jokingly were excessive or taking stuff that's blatantly a misrepresentation as being the exact truth to "provoke discussion" (and to wind-up the notorious nk55) but I gather from the reactions from my last attempt, I was rather too successful in this light-hearted action

Probably best to stop that before any non-light-hearted rant is made towards me on this very thread.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 17 Oct 2017

(17 Oct 2017, 1:05 pm)Jamie M I'm generally feeling extremely bored of a few things. The same problems exist as when I joined here 2 years ago. I still feel like I'm judged by everyone in a negative way for what I want to do, or enjoy doing. I feel like the only person I can listen to, is myself - I will always do what I want to do at the end of the day, it's just so annoying to have to put up with degrading nonsense.

I'm a high achieving person but I am laughed at for effectively wanting to do a "lower class" job for a few years by all concerned. It's annoying such culture exists from the very people who open their arms to "help anybody become what they want to be".

----

With regards to the forums, I have taken recently to creating some posts that jokingly were excessive or taking stuff that's blatantly a misrepresentation as being the exact truth to "provoke discussion" (and to wind-up the notorious nk55) but I gather from the reactions from my last attempt, I was rather too successful in this light-hearted action

Probably best to stop that before any non-light-hearted rant is made towards me on this very thread.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
In other words, you were trolling nk55? That's a pretty unkind way to behave, if that's the case.