North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 08 Nov 2015

(08 Nov 2015, 9:04 pm)GX03 SVC from V2/3/4...886 posts  Wink 

Oh dear!  I don't want to be the top poster in this thread as well, so if the rest of you could regularly voice your annoyances, that would be great.

Annoyingly this reply adds another post which will put me closer to the top.

(08 Nov 2015, 9:07 pm)Davie The Flickr app is being a pain again!

I couldn't search for photos on the app or on the main site earlier tonight which annoyed me, especially as I'm now trying to not upload too many photos of the bus and instead get as many different buses as possible although I am not taking it too seriously and not being able to search meant I was unable to check if I had a photo of a bus or not.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 08 Nov 2015

I couldn't search for photos on the app or on the main site earlier tonight which annoyed me, especially as I'm now trying to not upload too many photos of the bus and instead get as many different buses as possible although I am not taking it too seriously and not being able to search meant I was unable to check if I had a photo of a bus or not.
[/quote]

Yeah, that's my problem.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Kuyoyo - 09 Nov 2015

Typical - first day and something's gone wrong Sad Still, extra overtime to look forward to for the New Year.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Kuyoyo - 09 Nov 2015

(09 Nov 2015, 7:34 am)Kuyoyo Typical - first day and something's gone wrong Sad Still, extra overtime to look forward to for the New Year.

And now, I'm stood waiting at Portrack Asda for the 0943 13 because I just missed the previous one.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 09 Nov 2015

I'm stating to come down with a cold

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 09 Nov 2015

(08 Nov 2015, 9:49 am)Jimmi Them toilets in Eldon Square are horrendous, there isn't enough of them and there is very little space to move in there which is probably why it seems to be full of perverts most of the time, on a fairly recent trip there a guy put his hand on my shoulder and I think some take advantage of the lack of space by internationally brushing past you.

The toilets behind the Gates shopping centre in Durham also often has pervs in there, went in there once and I'm sure some middle aged guy was looking down.

The toilets behind the Gates need firebombing. They are utterly revolting. I used them once in an emergency (pouring with rain, I was busting and didn't have time to get up to the marketplace and back before an optician's appointment) and another woman went into the cubicle next to mine, did the most explosive squit and walked out again without even going near the sinks.

I opened the door to get out again with my foot!

I tried to photograph 5170 on the Q2 but some fat arsehole walked right in front of me, by the time he'd moved, the bus had gone.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - LeeCalder - 09 Nov 2015

(09 Nov 2015, 4:22 pm)Davie I tried to photograph 5170 on the Q2 but some fat arsehole walked right in front of me, by the time he'd moved, the bus had gone.

The public have all the right to walk in front of you, if you are taking up the footpath.

I personally wouldn't, but most people couldn't care less whether your taking a photo or not.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Dan - 09 Nov 2015

(09 Nov 2015, 4:22 pm)Davie I tried to photograph 5170 on the Q2 but some fat arsehole walked right in front of me, by the time he'd moved, the bus had gone.

He must have been very large if the bus disappeared in the time it took for the man to walk past you. Smile

(09 Nov 2015, 4:27 pm)LeeCalder The public have all the right to walk in front of you, if you are taking up the footpath.

I personally wouldn't, but most people couldn't care less whether your taking a photo or not.
Yes, but he could have easily walked behind me.

(09 Nov 2015, 4:30 pm)Dan He must have been very large if the bus disappeared in the time it took for the man to walk past you. Smile
The traffic light was on green, but the driver was letting traffic coming off Springwell road go past, by the time he'd walked past the last car had gone and I didn't have enough time to get a rear shot.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - R852 PRG - 09 Nov 2015

(09 Nov 2015, 4:30 pm)Davie Yes, but he could have easily walked behind me.

How was he to know that you were wanting a photograph of the bus going past? He has a right to walk on the public footpath just as much as you or I. You can't try and suggest that he should walk behind you just to suit you.

(09 Nov 2015, 4:34 pm)R852 PRG How was he to know that you were wanting a photograph of the bus going past? He has a right to walk on the public footpath just as much as you or I. You can't try and suggest that he should walk behind you just to suit you.
I think he may have known, why else would I have the camera on my phone aimed at a bus?

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - R852 PRG - 09 Nov 2015

(09 Nov 2015, 4:36 pm)Davie I think he may have known, why else would I have the camera on my phone aimed at a bus?

How many people walk past you and notice that you're photographing something? Most people don't even notice you're there, let alone what you're doing. He could have easily mistaken you aiming your phone as something else.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 09 Nov 2015

People do it to me, and I'm pointing a DSLR...

It's just one of those things. People will just go about their business, and not even realise they've walked in front of you. However, i do find it happens less, if you stand closer to the kerb.

(09 Nov 2015, 4:45 pm)Adrian People do it to me, and I'm pointing a DSLR...

It's just one of those things. People will just go about their business, and not even realise they've walked in front of you. However, i do find it happens less, if you stand closer to the kerb.
I was quite close to the kerb, I was about 1 &1/2 foot away from it!

And just to make my day worse, my shitty waste if space phone isn't charging

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 09 Nov 2015

(09 Nov 2015, 4:51 pm)Davie And just to make my day worse, my shitty waste if space phone isn't charging
sounds like you having a bad day davie baby Big Grin

(09 Nov 2015, 4:52 pm)MrFozz sounds like you having a bad day davie baby Big Grin
Just a bit.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Diamond One - 09 Nov 2015

people do have a right to walk anywhere including "Arnold"s Fire escape" the guy i was referencing that episode from Hey Arnold where Helga Sleepwalks and she ends up on Arnold's Fire Escape
(09 Nov 2015, 4:27 pm)LeeCalder The public have all the right to walk in front of you, if you are taking up the footpath.

i agree people have to walk somewhere including "Arnold's Fire escape"
(09 Nov 2015, 4:51 pm)Davie And just to make my day worse, my shitty waste if space phone isn't charging

my pc was like that earlier on it turned out the battery on bottom of pc wasnt properly in and was hanging out it clicked back in and is 100% working