North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 13 Nov 2015

(13 Nov 2015, 6:21 pm)MrFozz Calm down mate...You'll do yourself no good mate, trust me
I'll try mate. Apologises for all the posts too.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 13 Nov 2015

(13 Nov 2015, 6:29 pm)Davie I'll try mate. Apologises for all the posts too.
Good on ya mate...

I am just a pm away

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Diamond One - 13 Nov 2015

had about 25 Arriva photos to upload to flickr 4 bonked out and failed to upload i had to reupload 3 of them using mobile that i nicked off my own bus page and also the other file was somehow damaged must have got damaged during transfer now the issue is sorted by getting Arriva Yorkshire 1507 another copy from my camera onto my pc this time not damaged copyright notices on straight away and now its working perfectly

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 13 Nov 2015

(13 Nov 2015, 11:29 pm)Diamond One had about 25 Arriva photos to upload to flickr 4 bonked out and failed to upload i had to reupload 3 of them using mobile that i nicked off my own bus page and also the other file was somehow damaged must have got damaged during transfer now the issue is sorted by getting Arriva Yorkshire 1507 another copy from my camera onto my pc this time not damaged copyright notices on straight away and now its working perfectly

I can't crop my photos on Flickr tonight, it did the first one which is Fab Fifty Six 6088 on the 20 but won't do the remaining nine photos. So I'm afraid I can't bring you any Durham Luminaire bus photos tonight. Sad

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Dan - 14 Nov 2015

(13 Nov 2015, 11:36 pm)Jimmi I can't crop my photos on Flickr tonight, it did the first one which is Fab Fifty Six 6088 on the 20 but won't do the remaining nine photos. So I'm afraid I can't bring you any Durham Luminaire bus photos tonight. Sad

I tried to do my Durham Lumiere photos from the night before from about 5pm until 8pm yesterday - I'd captioned and cropped them all ready, it was just a case of deleting some of the ones I wanted to 'archive', but I could not get on Flickr to do so.

Had to give up in the end!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 14 Nov 2015

(14 Nov 2015, 5:14 am)Dan I tried to do my Durham Lumiere photos from the night before from about 5pm until 8pm yesterday - I'd captioned and cropped them all ready, it was just a case of deleting some of the ones I wanted to 'archive', but I could not get on Flickr to do so.

Had to give up in the end!

Was wondering why you hadn't uploaded your photos.

To make me look bad it started working again as soon as I made that post. Mind when I say working, it replaced one of the photos with a brown box! Wanted to get my photos up as soon as possible as I am a bit busy today and of course I already got put behind a day after deciding to abandon the trip the previous night after what happened, last night I ended up getting the 5 to the town centre to catch the 7 to avoid waiting at the scene of the crime.

Still need to work on night shots I think as many of the photos didn't turn out well hence me posting so few as I just put up what was passable really. Had some problems last night, when I tried to press the shutter to take the photo it kept trying to focus instead so I ended up with a few blurry photos, this especially seemed to be a problem when I was trying to snap the Garrnett's Park and Ride which I sadly have to give up on in the end as I just couldn't get a photo of them at all. Also Durham Bus Station was a bit more chaotic than I thought it would be so this caused me some problems especially as the closest I could get to photo the buses was when they were moving so because of the low shutter speeds they'd blur up, fortunately when the 21:10 X21 to Newcastle was leaving thankfully it was stopped as a bus was entering the bus station so managed to get a photo of that although not the best. Also a case of wrong place, wrong time.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Kuyoyo - 14 Nov 2015

And this is why I edit my photos with photo editing software. Keep the original then edit a copy before uploading.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Diamond One - 14 Nov 2015

was on 6123 and these lads were singing dead loud between stanley and metrocentre it wasn't a football bus

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 14 Nov 2015

(14 Nov 2015, 9:07 pm)Diamond One was on 6123 and these lads were singing dead loud between stanley and metrocentre it wasn't a football bus
I agree there. I hate it when I'm on a bus and people either start singing or shouting.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - NK53 TKT - 14 Nov 2015

(14 Nov 2015, 9:07 pm)Diamond One was on 6123 and these lads were singing dead loud between stanley and metrocentre it wasn't a football bus

What time?

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Diamond One - 14 Nov 2015

(14 Nov 2015, 9:13 pm)NK53 TKT What time?

hadn't a clue the time was but by the time i reached metrocentre i felt relaxed but time was roughly about 4ish

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - NK53 TKT - 15 Nov 2015

(14 Nov 2015, 10:37 pm)Diamond One hadn't a clue the time was but by the time i reached metrocentre i felt relaxed but time was roughly about 4ish

Oh was there earlier

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 15 Nov 2015

Going to have a rant because i've had enough of Facebook not removing offensive comments on it and it does invove swear words... don't like, don't read simple......

Basically they are saying "Burn the poppies" and "ISIS will kill all the English" doesn't break their rules, but yet i've seen loads of comments such as "ISIS will kill everyone whos not Muslim and take over", "Kill all the British troops" and many more which don't get removed after being reported because it doesn't break their rules... Facebook needs to sort themselves out! Fucking pisses off.

I'm not saying i don't like Muslims, most of them are fine, i'm just sick of Facebook not removing shit like what's being said above, which causes even more tension between everyone...... So don't take it the wrong way!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 15 Nov 2015

I'd suggest that you stop following Britain First. What you've posted, looks like the usual 'motivational' crap, that they'll put out to their followers.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - R852 PRG - 15 Nov 2015

(15 Nov 2015, 7:46 pm)Adrian I'd suggest that you stop following Britain First. What you've posted, looks like the usual 'motivational' crap, that they'll put out to their followers.

I completely agree. Admittedly, I liked Britain First's page at one point; but over time, I realised that all they posted was a load of hate-filled anti-Islam crap, and unliked it upon that realisation. In hindsight, I chuckle at what they used to post, and how many people fell for it. Another soul saved.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 15 Nov 2015

(15 Nov 2015, 7:46 pm)Adrian I'd suggest that you stop following Britain First. What you've posted, looks like the usual 'motivational' crap, that they'll put out to their followers.

Hold on, i don't follow that group, i've reported loads of their shite they post and nothing has happend, just because i said what i did, doesnt mean i'm part on their shite page.. its my option on Facebooks response to how they deal with people reporting posts on stuff which needs removing.

I'm just sick of Facebook only removing comments which they don't like, its like they want conflict on it.

Also Did i say in that post i was against Muslims? No, i said "Most of them are fine", i have Muslims in my class who i get on with so well, why would i hate them?, its a bunch of idiots making them look bad.

Stop jumping to conclusions that i'm a racist and a Muslim hater because i'm not....

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 15 Nov 2015

Despite having a great few hours bus spotting with a few mates, I thought that I'd sussed my new phone out, but no. The useless piece of [removed] is being a nuisance once again!

(15 Nov 2015, 10:06 pm)Davie Despite having a great few hours bus spotting with a few mates, I thought that I'd sussed my new phone out, but no. The useless piece of shit is being a nuisance once again!
And now, my heap of [removed] back up phone keeps freezing, I've took the battery out and put it back in, and to make my life worse, my PS3 is [removed] so I can't let my anger out on GTA V!!

Really sick of Mobile phones at the minute.... I've just dropped my back up and the heap of [removed] screen has broke  inside! I'm really pissed now! I can't even receive or send people message people on Facebook because the [removed] heap of [removed] phone doesn't allow me to download apps and Facebook app doesn't let me send them. Really dick of my [removed] life at the minute. I can't do anything right!!!

(15 Nov 2015, 10:06 pm)Davie Despite having a great few hours bus spotting with a few mates, I thought that I'd sussed my new phone out, but no. The useless piece of [removed] is being a nuisance once again!

(15 Nov 2015, 10:43 pm)Davie Really sick of Mobile phones at the minute.... I've just dropped my back up and the heap of [removed] screen has broke  inside! I'm really pissed now! I can't even receive or send people message people on Facebook because the fucking heap of [removed] phone doesn't allow me to download apps and Facebook app doesn't let me send them. Really dick of my [removed] life at the minute. I can't do anything right!!!
And I have just realised I can't listen to any music on my phone whilst offline because the [removed] phone doesn't let me download anything.