North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Andreos1 - 25 Nov 2015

Forget all of your phone issues, internet grumbles, colds, insomnia and any other issues you might have that is annoying you.

If anyone can make out the box in the photo - you will know what is in it.
If you can't make it out, (just for info), it is from 'Wasabi'.
.jpg
WP_20151125_13_33_29_Pro.jpg
Size 1.75 MB / Downloads 29

Some scrote, is sitting on a packed train and eating a big box of Sushi with her hands. 

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 25 Nov 2015

Bloody mouth ulcers!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 25 Nov 2015

(25 Nov 2015, 1:45 pm)Andreos1 Some scrote, is sitting on a packed train

Nice to know.   Wink

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 25 Nov 2015

(25 Nov 2015, 1:45 pm)Andreos1 Forget all of your phone issues, internet grumbles, colds, insomnia and any other issues you might have that is annoying you.

Some scrote, is sitting on a packed train and eating a big box of Sushi with her hands. 

I had sushi for lunch, yesterday Big Grin

(25 Nov 2015, 2:33 pm)BusLoverMum I had sushi for lunch, yesterday Big Grin

Hope it wasn't on a train? Wink

It is nice stuff, in the right situation.
To have a whole box of salmon, prawn and whatever else she had in...

The smell is still lingering 2 hours after she got off!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 25 Nov 2015

(25 Nov 2015, 1:45 pm)Andreos1 Forget all of your phone issues, internet grumbles, colds, insomnia and any other issues you might have that is annoying you.

Earlier in Middlesbrough I got to overhear someone talk about their f*** buddy.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 25 Nov 2015

(25 Nov 2015, 4:34 pm)Jimmi Earlier in Middlesbrough I got to overhear someone talk about their f*** buddy.

Urgh. Now that is right up there with the woman who got on the X12 at Sedgefield and spent the whole journey to Durham talking to her companion about her dog's blocked anal glands.

TMI!!!!!

(25 Nov 2015, 4:34 pm)Jimmi Earlier in Middlesbrough I got to overhear someone talk about their f*** buddy.

Wasn't Fozz was it? Big Grin

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 25 Nov 2015

The smell annoys me, but somebody else probably thinks the same, when I bring a McDonalds on to the train.

I hope that's not you turning the train into a mobile office mind? Wink It's one of my pet hates, and I normally say something if it results in my quarter of the table being dominated.

Aye, but that's hardly uncommon in 2015! There's plenty of folk that are too busy for relationships, work away a lot, etc.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - DanPicken - 25 Nov 2015

Then you definitely wouldn't want to be on my bus then, the stuff we go on about.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Rapidsnap - 25 Nov 2015

The fact that I'm single again  Sad

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 25 Nov 2015

(25 Nov 2015, 7:31 pm)Adrian The smell annoys me, but somebody else probably thinks the same, when I bring a McDonalds on to the train.

I hope that's not you turning the train into a mobile office mind? Wink It's one of my pet hates, and I normally say something if it results in my quarter of the table being dominated.

Aye, but that's hardly uncommon in 2015! There's plenty of folk that are too busy for relationships, work away a lot, etc.

In fairness I was eating Coopland's sausage rolls on a bus today. Before you complain about me making a mess, most of it ends up on me.

I obviously get that this sort of thing goes on, but don't really want to know about randoms sex lives...

(25 Nov 2015, 7:35 pm)DanPicken Then you definitely wouldn't want to be on my bus then, the stuff we go on about.

... Is it worse that the person who said it is a person you really don't want to picture having sex.

Don't really care, just thought it would be an amusing thing to post.

(25 Nov 2015, 7:31 pm)Adrian The smell annoys me, but somebody else probably thinks the same, when I bring a McDonalds on to the train.

It was my mobile office - you will be pleased to note there was very little spreadsheet fiddling today Wink.
I know what it is like having my quarter encroached on, so made sure there was space for everyone else.

As rank as McNasty's is, Sushi on a train is up there with the worst of it.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 25 Nov 2015

(25 Nov 2015, 7:52 pm)Andreos1 It was my mobile office - you will be pleased to note there was very little spreadsheet fiddling today Wink.
I know what it is like having my quarter encroached on, so made sure there was space for everyone else.

As rank as McNasty's is, Sushi on a train is up there with the worst of it.

If I can't be bothered to say something, I'll usually sit and watch what they're doing, if they're sat on my side. It amuses me how little regard people have for information security.

I can't connect to my own bloody WiFi!

EDIT: I've connected but someone else is using my WiFi too...

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 25 Nov 2015

(25 Nov 2015, 10:45 pm)GX03 SVC I can't connect to my own bloody WiFi!

EDIT: I've connected but someone else is using my WiFi too...

Put a password on, who ever it is they could take your details, even if they're passworded.

(25 Nov 2015, 11:12 pm)Michael Put a password on, who ever it is they could take your details, even if they're passworded.

I have a password on, as it prompts me to use on as it uses my cellular data.

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 26 Nov 2015

Moaning about the house being cold when it isn't so the heating has been messed on with (again!) and unfortunately tonight even with two windows open my tiny bedroom is THE HOTTEST PLACE ON EARTH!!! It's so bad, that I can't even sleep because of it (AGAIN!!!)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 26 Nov 2015

I'm having problems sleeping again!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Rapidsnap - 27 Nov 2015

Been having trouble sleeping last night and I'm having trouble again tonight. Too many dark thoughts in my head following the breakup.

It wasn't my fault for the breakup, but it still hurts all the same.