North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Rapidsnap - 27 Nov 2015

Cannot seem to occupy myself for more than 5 minutes.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 28 Nov 2015

Blardy stagecoach buses not letting us out of the chicane on Newgate Street. Squeezing past usvwith inches to spare, instead. It would have been quicker for everyone if they'd waited.

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 29 Nov 2015

For me, Sundays are so boring!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Dan - 29 Nov 2015

(29 Nov 2015, 8:13 pm)Jimmi For me, Sundays are so boring!

I'd suggest you going out for some photos or something, but then again, with that topper bus service from Aycliffe on a Sunday... Best not!  Big Grin

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - DanPicken - 29 Nov 2015

Mine usually are but the 900/1 was running so I went out.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 29 Nov 2015

(29 Nov 2015, 8:14 pm)Dan I'd suggest you going out for some photos or something, but then again, with that topper bus service from Aycliffe on a Sunday... Best not!  Big Grin

It's fine if I want to go to Darlington, which I don't, just wish the 7 could be half hourly instead of hourly because most of the connection times are awful. Not all of us can live somewhere that it's not a big deal if you miss a bus/Metro because another one will be along shortly after, although you wouldn't have thought that with the way you were sat on the 685/85 tracking what time it would arrive in Newcastle to catch the Metro.

If you think this post was bad enough, wait until Boxing Day...

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jackamcardle - 29 Nov 2015

My Sunday's were always boring until I started volunteering at Tanfield Railway. I really look forward to it now especially with the special Santa trains!

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 29 Nov 2015

The other downside with having nothing to do is it makes me think how much of a waste of space I am. I also think that people don't really like me and just pretend to like me and then take the mick out of me when my back is turned (or not in some cases).

(29 Nov 2015, 8:52 pm)Jimmi The other downside with having nothing to do is it makes me think how much of a waste of space I am. I also think that people don't really like me and just pretend to like me and then take the mick out of me when my back is turned (or not in some cases).

Eee, Jimmi, stop... You've got me starting to tear up!!

(29 Nov 2015, 9:08 pm)Dan Eee, Jimmi, stop... You've got me starting to tear up!!

Thinking of going on next year's X Factor with that sob story but then I'd have to face rejection as I can't sing!

(29 Nov 2015, 9:15 pm)Jimmi Thinking of going on next year's X Factor with that sob story but then I'd have to face rejection as I can't sing!

You'd fit in nicely, if some of the acts in this year's final are anything to go by!

(29 Nov 2015, 9:16 pm)Dan You'd fit in nicely, if some of the acts in this year's final are anything to go by!

Only seen clips on Googlebox and such of this year's X Factor but I can only imagine it's as bad as I've heard, think the presenting is bad enough.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 29 Nov 2015

Some bloke on Garry Devlin's group on Facebook is constantly bullying me!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jackamcardle - 29 Nov 2015

(29 Nov 2015, 9:25 pm)Davie Some bloke on Garry Devlin's group on Facebook is constantly bullying me!

Is it Neil Broadley? I thought I saw yous out together a few weeks back

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 29 Nov 2015

(29 Nov 2015, 9:25 pm)Davie Some bloke on Garry Devlin's group on Facebook is constantly bullying me!

...and he'll continue, given that he's getting a reaction from you. Such as posts on here.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - DanPicken - 29 Nov 2015

(29 Nov 2015, 9:30 pm)Jackamcardle Is it Neil Broadley? I thought I saw yous out together a few weeks back

It is.

(29 Nov 2015, 9:30 pm)Jackamcardle Is it Neil Broadley? I thought I saw yous out together a few weeks back
Yes mate, but in the past few days he keeps annoying me and he was sending me scary inboxes.
(29 Nov 2015, 9:31 pm)Adrian ...and he'll continue, given that he's getting a reaction from you. Such as posts on here.
Yes, but he has really upset me, and if he continues he'll be reported to the police.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 29 Nov 2015

I can't see anything from you on that group, did you delete the posts?

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Malarkey - 29 Nov 2015

(29 Nov 2015, 9:33 pm)Davie Yes mate, but in the past few days he keeps annoying me and he was sending me scary inboxes.
Yes, but he has really upset me, and if he continues he'll be reported to the police.

Calm down Bazza the 2nd  Tongue

(29 Nov 2015, 10:33 pm)Malarkey Calm down Bazza the 2nd