North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Rapidsnap - 29 Nov 2015

The fact that I have been unable to get to sleep until 4am since Wednesday night (when I got dumped by the boyfriend), with the fact I've got to get up at 0545 on Monday morning for work. Not helped by the fact I was asleep til 2pm today.

On top of that, I'm working in a city centre shop (Haymarket), and I never like working in City Centre shops. And although I don't mind getting the bus at times, I don't particularly enjoy getting it to go to work, but it's cheaper then parking in the city centre. Hope the 22 is reliable tomorrow.

Oh and like Jimmi, I hate Sundays.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 29 Nov 2015

(25 Nov 2015, 5:03 pm)Andreos1 Wasn't Fozz was it? Big Grin
Mine prospering relationship is a bit more than being f**k buddies [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Diamond One - 30 Nov 2015

(29 Nov 2015, 10:33 pm)Malarkey Calm down Bazza the 2nd  Tongue

Why bring my name into this well don't ok I feel annoyed

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 30 Nov 2015

(30 Nov 2015, 12:00 am)Diamond One Why bring my name into this well don't ok I feel annoyed
It's a joke...not meant to offend

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 30 Nov 2015

Woke up 2 hours late today and even went back to sleep. I don't feel right today.

(30 Nov 2015, 9:20 am)GX03 SVC Woke up 2 hours late today and even went back to sleep. I don't feel right today.

Last Friday I woke up with a headache tried sleeping it off but had to take some med

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 30 Nov 2015

(30 Nov 2015, 11:28 am)Diamond One Last Friday I woke up with a headache tried sleeping it off but had to take some med

What meds???

Stay away from Codeine if ya can

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 30 Nov 2015

(29 Nov 2015, 8:13 pm)Jimmi For me, Sundays are so boring!

Big'un hates Sundays, too. Even with a car, there's only so much you can do at this time of year, when the weather's foul and everywhere is packed (Husband upset a stupid woman in the Arnison centre car park free for all, yesterday, by facing her down when she was blocking his way out while waiting for the space he'd just vacated. The icing on the cake would have been someone coming in behind us and taking the space while she stubbornly refused to move more than 2" at a time. He ended up edging up to her until she had no choice but to move. That was the highlight of our Sunday)

(30 Nov 2015, 11:35 am)MrFozz What meds???

Stay away from Codeine if ya can

Paracetamol

Electricity in my own house went off was in the middle of watching Pitchingace88 Criminal Case videos ready for when I play Criminal Case a future case neighbors tried putting on electricity tried there best but failed had to ring my dad to sort it and thank god he sorted it electricity is on but gas is off until tomorrow if electricity was off all night I would have to use my mums phone as an alarm clock as mine only had 15% on it

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MVK 500R - 02 Dec 2015

The 22. Or lack of one. Been waiting since 16:50 for one. Ended up getting on the 1 instead and nearly died at the price of the fare. £2.80 from Market Street to Wallsend?! Stagecoach only charge £2.35 for the same journey.

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 03 Dec 2015

As ever on an outing where I use Dales and District services, they end up being utter s***, finally got on the 70 in Thirsk to head to Ripon 25 minutes late!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 03 Dec 2015

(03 Dec 2015, 1:22 pm)Jimmi As ever on an outing where I use Dales and District services, they end up being utter s***, finally got on the 70 in Thirsk to head to Ripon 25 minutes late!

Not the nicest day for standing around, either.

Was going to take the bus to Richmond with Big'un on Saturday, but the forecast is for some proper gales of the sort that result in shed sheds all over the roads. I don't want to risk visiting a place that there's only one way back from.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 03 Dec 2015

(03 Dec 2015, 3:55 pm)BusLoverMum Not the nicest day for standing around, either.

Was going to take the bus to Richmond with Big'un on Saturday, but the forecast is for some proper gales of the sort that result in shed sheds all over the roads. I don't want to risk visiting a place that there's only one way back from.
Aye, the weather hasn't been the best today, especially when I was in Ripon. Now on the 29 back to Darlington.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 03 Dec 2015

The fact that Neil Broadley keeps bullying me, I took Lee's advice and stopped replying and he's doing my head in, and I feel like I'm about to explode!!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - citaro5284 - 03 Dec 2015

(03 Dec 2015, 7:40 pm)Davie The fact that Neil Broadley keeps bullying me, I took Lee's advice and stopped replying and he's doing my head in, and I feel like I'm about to explode!!

Just try and ignore it.  It aint easy, but its the best thing to do.

(03 Dec 2015, 9:01 pm)citaro5284 Just try and ignore it.  It aint easy, but its the best thing to do.
I tried mate, that didn't exatly end up well.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - citaro5284 - 03 Dec 2015

(03 Dec 2015, 9:06 pm)Davie I tried mate, that didn't exatly end up well.

Just remember the more they see that it is getting to you, the more they like it and they do it even more.  Don't even bitch about it on here on a public forum as it is just fuelling the fire.

(03 Dec 2015, 9:11 pm)citaro5284 Just remember the more they see that it is getting to you, the more they like it and they do it even more.  Don't even bitch about it on here on a public forum as it is just fuelling the fire.
Thanks for the advice, Citaro.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Diamond One - 03 Dec 2015

(03 Dec 2015, 7:40 pm)Davie The fact that Neil Broadley keeps bullying me, I took Lee's advice and stopped replying and he's doing my head in, and I feel like I'm about to explode!!

In the past some enthusiasts have intimidated me but when anyone does it to me they simply get blocked on any social media that's why nowadays I keep myself to myself eg try not to hang around enthusiasts if I can some bus stations am trying hard not to hang around bus stations if I can help it in Tyne and Wear but don't do anything stupid until it's really worse I got some advice from a fellow enthusiast ages ago back at Durham rally earlier this year and he said if it gets any worse as it is now report it if he continues to do it