North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 04 Dec 2015

(04 Dec 2015, 7:05 pm)Michael Hope he gets better soon Davie!
Cheers bud.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - DanPicken - 04 Dec 2015

(04 Dec 2015, 7:05 pm)Davie Thanks for understanding mate. Smile
He has the usual problems with his chest. He gets them commonly, but I always get stressed.

Thanks Buslovermum.

Probably not like, but we'd planned this trip weeks back.

And we have one in the New Year down to York.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 04 Dec 2015

(04 Dec 2015, 7:21 pm)DanPicken And we have one in the New Year down to York.
Aye mate. Hopefully that'll go to plan.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Kuyoyo - 05 Dec 2015

So many things to do with work:
  • They've failed to pay me - apparently I wrote my bank account number down wrong
  • The payslip I have is wrong - they've seemingly only issued a week's payment
  • I basically have no social life - I've started at midnight, 2230 and even 2130 last night
  • The shifts are getting longer and longer. I've just done 2130-0940 (12 10 minutes minus a 30 minute break)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 05 Dec 2015

Got a right ear ache this morning =(.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 05 Dec 2015

As usual for me, everything's gone wrong for me!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - DanPicken - 05 Dec 2015

(05 Dec 2015, 12:37 pm)Davie As usual for me, everything's gone wrong for me!

Its fun on this HST man the same one as this morning we're stuck at a red signal because of flooding.

(05 Dec 2015, 12:44 pm)DanPicken Its fun on this HST man the same one as this morning we're stuck at a red signal because of flooding.
YAY!!!...

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 05 Dec 2015

Travel around Co Durham and Teesside all day without incident.

Get off the bus back home and get blown off the kerb and twist my ankle.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 05 Dec 2015

(05 Dec 2015, 4:43 pm)BusLoverMum Travel around Co Durham and Teesside all day without incident.

Ouch...!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - citaro5284 - 05 Dec 2015

(05 Dec 2015, 4:43 pm)BusLoverMum Travel around Co Durham and Teesside all day without incident.

You know I should not laugh but.....hahahahaha

(05 Dec 2015, 4:44 pm)citaro5284 You know I should not laugh but.....hahahahaha

It's the sort of stupid thing that happens to me often.

I tore the ligaments in my other foot, about 13 years ago. Stood on an upward incline and felt something go ping. Hadn't realised what had happened until it went black, the next day and started to hurt like hell.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Dan - 05 Dec 2015

(05 Dec 2015, 4:44 pm)citaro5284 You know I should not laugh but.....hahahahaha

It's fine, BLM... If it is any consolation, he has also been laughing at the fact is has taken me 6 hours to get from Edinburgh to Newcastle, when it would usually take about 1 hour 45.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Andreos1 - 05 Dec 2015

(05 Dec 2015, 4:49 pm)BusLoverMum It's the sort of stupid thing that happens to me often.

I tore the ligaments in my other foot, about 13 years ago. Stood on an upward incline and felt something go ping. Hadn't realised what had happened until it went black, the next day and started to hurt like hell.

Did mine and managed to damage the Achilles about 10 year back.
Still get the odd twinge now and again.

Horrible pain.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 05 Dec 2015

(05 Dec 2015, 4:53 pm)Dan It's fine, BLM... If it is any consolation, he has also been laughing at the fact is has taken me 6 hours to get from Edinburgh to Newcastle, when it would usually take about 1 hour 45.

Oh dear! That's the risk you take travelling further afield, especially at this time of year, so pleased I managed to get to/from Blackpool alright especially as we were travelling close to the points when the A66 has been closed or had incidents.

(05 Dec 2015, 4:53 pm)Dan It's fine, BLM... If it is any consolation, he has also been laughing at the fact is has taken me 6 hours to get from Edinburgh to Newcastle, when it would usually take about 1 hour 45.

That's pretty dire. Have had to take a train replacement bus from Edinburgh to Berwick in the (distant) past, due to a landslide, but that only added about an hour to our journey.

Haha, not gone well today I was stranded earlier as no trains were going anywhere.

(05 Dec 2015, 5:49 pm)DanPicken Haha, not gone well today I was stranded earlier as no trains were going anywhere.

Did you make it to Carlisle? More importantly, did you get back again? They're expecting their flood defences to be breached tonight, with widespread flooding. Sad

(05 Dec 2015, 7:14 pm)BusLoverMum Did you make it to Carlisle? More importantly, did you get back again? They're expecting their flood defences to be breached tonight, with widespread flooding. Sad
We did make it there and back... only just, like. The trains were slightly delayed.

(05 Dec 2015, 7:14 pm)BusLoverMum Did you make it to Carlisle? More importantly, did you get back again? They're expecting their flood defences to be breached tonight, with widespread flooding. Sad
We did make it there and back... only just, like. The trains were slightly delayed.

Going I was planning to get theĀ 06:30 Scotrail but when I arrived the 06:20 VTEC hadn't been so I waited and it left just under 40L, as I knew someone on the train and he was helping the guard clean the train, so I offered to do my coach. The reason there was rubbish everywhere was that it didn't arrive into Heaton until... 05:17 nearly if not over some 7 hours late, so it was refuelled and sent asap into Newcastle. When we got there me, Sean White and the train guard from Newcastle went to Wetherspoons and stayed the for 90 minutes as we found out 1S02 had got stuck at Haydon Bridge as the River Eden had burst its banks. When 1E06 arrived the train back to Newcastle we found out that our driver was stuck on 1S02, we waited and waited and eventually it was told to head North the 5 mins later 1S02 arrived over 2 hours late so 2 went North and we had to wait for a train West, we got 1E09, the 11:20ish out although it was 30L we got stuck as the River had burst yet again so a 45 minute wait was ahead before we moved off then after that it was ok back to Newcastle.