North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 08 Dec 2015

(08 Dec 2015, 10:09 pm)MrFozz I will just hold back till you add me, if I see a name I dont recognise I will just asume its you lol [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

I wasn't actually say "yes, that's my name" if you guessed correctly. If anyone looks close enough at my full name, you should be able to guess it's me or you should be able to guess it's me from the profile picture considering all you perverts keep taking my photo every time I get on a bus and upload them to the internet. Tongue

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 08 Dec 2015

(08 Dec 2015, 9:59 pm)Jimmi Non of them, keep guessing!

Jayson?

Only recently added friend which has a J on Fozz's friend list

(08 Dec 2015, 10:14 pm)Jimmi I wasn't actually say "yes, that's my name" if you guessed correctly. If anyone looks close enough at my full name, you should be able to guess it's me or you should be able to guess it's me from the profile picture considering all you perverts keep taking my photo every time I get on a bus and upload them to the internet. Tongue

I've heard that word enough within the last hour  Wink

(08 Dec 2015, 10:21 pm)GX03 SVC Jayson?

Nope.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 08 Dec 2015

(08 Dec 2015, 10:06 pm)MrFozz Tarquin
Joaquin
Alexander
Peter
David
Richard
Stephen
Jeffrey
Geoffrey
Vladimir
Kunta
Benito
Yasser
Mohammad
Ignatius
Endeavour
George
Jesus
Edward
John
Richard
Adrian
William
Adolf
Saddam
Osama
Bashar
Gregory
Wilfred
Clifford
Barry(sorry Bazza )
Maurice
Boris
Horace

I think you could pass for a Gregory or a Barry
I'm David Transport mate. Smile
(08 Dec 2015, 10:14 pm)Jimmi I wasn't actually say "yes, that's my name" if you guessed correctly. If anyone looks close enough at my full name, you should be able to guess it's me or you should be able to guess it's me from the profile picture considering all you perverts keep taking my photo every time I get on a bus and upload them to the internet.
James?

(08 Dec 2015, 10:23 pm)Jimmi Nope.

this is getting hard lol

James
Jesus
Andy
Lou
Thomas
Tommy
Daniel
Jeremy
Lee
Marcus
David
Jacob
Jimmi
Peter
Robin
Alex
Sam
Harry
Luke
Joel
Mark
Cliff
Howard
Trevor
Ian
Iain
Sean
Shaun
Ivan
Max
Ashley
Michael
Adrian
Scott
Gary
Idiot
Martin
George
Martyn

There all the male names that have had something to do with me in my life lol

This is me anyway - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009279992389
Disclaimer - I make no apologies unless I'm at fault yadda yadda Tongue

(08 Dec 2015, 10:30 pm)GX03 SVC  this is getting hard lol

There all the male names that have had something to do with me in my life lol

Need to think of some more names I'm afraid!

Now I know why Dan and Citaro do all these guessing games as it's fun seeing all the wrong answers.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - R852 PRG - 08 Dec 2015

(08 Dec 2015, 10:41 pm)Jimmi Need to think of some more names I'm afraid!

Now I know why Dan and Citaro do all these guessing games as it's fun seeing all the wrong answers.

I know what it is... But I too enjoy watching the guesses. Tongue

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Rapidsnap - 08 Dec 2015

(08 Dec 2015, 7:58 pm)Dan For the past few years, I've had so much stick for being "pro-GNE", and I think that Lee (as well as others) is getting the same for thinking the sun shines out of Trent Barton's arse.

Well you're both wrong. Lothian Buses is best company  Tongue

But truth be told, no bus company is perfect. I've had good and bad experiences with most bus companies. Basically here is a rough idea of my favourite 10 and least favourite 10 companies based on experiences I've had with them. Some operators have not so sadly closed down.

Top 10 (in no order)
Lothian Buses, Delaine Buses, Brighton and Hove, Stagecoach West Scotland, First Eastern Counties, Perryman's, Trent Barton, Bus Atha Cliath (Dublin Bus), Thamesdown and Jim Stones.

Bottom 10
John Bell Travel, Colchi Travel Ltd (Glasgow), Caledonia / Linn Park Buses (Glasgow), UK North (Manchester), Sunny Travel (West Midlands), First Bristol, Rotala Diamond Buses, Stagecoach Grimsby Cleethorpes, Travel Express (West Midlands) and Premiere (Nottingham).

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 08 Dec 2015

(08 Dec 2015, 10:21 pm)GX03 SVC Jayson?

I've heard that word enough within the last hour  Wink
Jayson is my alter-ego [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

(08 Dec 2015, 10:35 pm)GX03 SVC This is me anyway - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009279992389
Disclaimer - I make no apologies unless I'm at fault yadda yadda
Are we friends on FB...We should be, I helped you set it up Tongue

I was thinking Clive or possibly Colin...

Maybe not Colin, thats me dads name and he is a bit of a knob and your not a knob Jimmi...

Jimmi could be your initials

James Ignatius Melvin Maxwell Ironside

[FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

(08 Dec 2015, 11:31 pm)MrFozz Are we friends on FB...We should be, I helped you set it up Tongue

I no longer have a FB, I'm limited my activity on here too. Marcus will give you my email details if you already haven't got them Smile

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 09 Dec 2015

I don't FB, either. Well, I do, but not as me, and I never do anything with it other than log in with a few iPad games.

Rather fond of singing with the birdies, though. I like that it's a lot more impersonal.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Andreos1 - 09 Dec 2015

(08 Dec 2015, 10:14 pm)Jimmi I wasn't actually say "yes, that's my name" if you guessed correctly. If anyone looks close enough at my full name, you should be able to guess it's me or you should be able to guess it's me from the profile picture considering all you perverts keep taking my photo every time I get on a bus and upload them to the internet. Tongue
Todd Unctous?

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - citaro5284 - 09 Dec 2015

(09 Dec 2015, 12:17 am)BusLoverMum I don't FB, either. Well, I do, but not as me, and I never do anything with it other than log in with a few iPad games.

Rather fond of singing with the birdies, though. I like that it's a lot more impersonal.

Is big'un going to dip his toe back into the forum?

(09 Dec 2015, 5:28 am)citaro5284 Is big'un going to dip his toe back into the forum?

I don't think so.

That's social anxiety for you!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 09 Dec 2015

(09 Dec 2015, 7:35 am)BusLoverMum I don't think so.

That's social anxiety for you!

Sad, i hope he returns one day.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 09 Dec 2015

Ahhhhh stuck in traffic trying to get on the Queen Alexandra Bridge...... took 10 minutes to get from Pallion to the Gala Bingo!

(09 Dec 2015, 7:39 am)Michael Sad, i hope he returns one day.
So do I. He tends to be very all or nothing in his thinking. I've tried to encourage him to dip his toe back in by sticking to rare & odd workings (and that way, he doesn't get vetoed by me, when he wants ot put one in that I don't agree is rare or odd) but he's not having any of it.
(09 Dec 2015, 8:36 am)Michael Ahhhhh stuck in traffic trying to get on the Queen Alexandra Bridge...... took 10 minutes to get from Pallion to the Gala Bingo!

Haven't checked if Husband got caught up in the Wolviston snarl up, this morning - the reports broke about 5 minutes after he left, which meant he wouldn't have been able to change his route to the back roads in time.