North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Dan - 11 Oct 2015

Hahahah! Oh, God.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - LeeCalder - 11 Oct 2015

To put it bluntly, this lad is a psychopath.

He went to my school as well as Davie's and he used to walk around and linger around the changing rooms etc.

As well as this, he has created endless fake Facebook accounts so he can ask people that he knows the same question over and over again.

I was told last month that the police had visited his house on multiple occasions and that they had his iPad to do various checks. I believe that he ended up having to go on a Youth Offenders Course.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Diamond One - 11 Oct 2015

(11 Oct 2015, 11:50 am)Davie Sometime kid on Flickr keeps commentating on my photos asking to smell my socks and tie me up!
he won't do it to me he is turning into a weirdo
(11 Oct 2015, 11:52 am)Michael LMFAO, must be in to some right kinky stuff!

your reaction to that is legend if only the like button was still on here i would have liked your comment straight away but unfortunately it is not here anymore

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 11 Oct 2015

(11 Oct 2015, 11:56 am)Davie Here's a link to the photos if anyone is interested - https://flic.kr/p/ybYHvu & https://flic.kr/p/whwRqQ
He's an idiot I had this misfortune of meeting the kid because he went to my school.

Wow, just... what? The person commenting on all my photos somehow doesn't seem creepy at all after reading this.

Also if I were you I'd especially delete Bazza's comment with mobile numbers in.

(11 Oct 2015, 12:12 pm)LeeCalder To put it bluntly, this lad is a psychopath.

He went to my school as well as Davie's and he used to walk around and linger around the changing rooms etc.

As well as this, he has created endless fake Facebook accounts so he can ask people that he knows the same question over and over again.

I was told last month that the police had visited his house on multiple occasions and that they had his iPad to do various checks. I believe that he ended up having to go on a Youth Offenders Course.

100% agree he gave me his number the other day i didn't reply i was trying to find the ignore button was struggling for almost 10 mins to find messaged dan and then found a new way now busmad1999 has been ignored from my end he may end up in court next time he does something last time i heard he had already been spoke too by the police

(11 Oct 2015, 12:15 pm)Jimmi Wow, just... what? The person commenting on all my photos somehow doesn't seem creepy at all after reading this.

Also if I were you I'd especially delete Bazza's comment with mobile numbers in.

actually Jimmi there fake numbers

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 11 Oct 2015

So... the question is:

Anyone else in to the same kinky stuff as this lad? Haha

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 11 Oct 2015

(11 Oct 2015, 12:15 pm)Jimmi Wow, just... what? The person commenting on all my photos somehow doesn't seem creepy at all after reading this.

Bazza gave him fake phone numbers so it's ok.

(11 Oct 2015, 12:18 pm)Davie Bazza gave him fake phone numbers so it's ok.

numbers are to flirt divert and a gay chat up line which i had an idea of

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 11 Oct 2015

(11 Oct 2015, 12:18 pm)Michael So... the question is:

Whatever happened to just having sex, when did all these weird fetishists become a thing? I ain't got time for socks

(11 Oct 2015, 12:19 pm)Diamond One numbers are to flirt divert and a gay chat up line which i had an idea of

Don't think I want to ask how you found that they are numbers for a gay chat line

(11 Oct 2015, 12:18 pm)Michael So... the question is:

lol on a different note i looked at his profile he has a few members of NEB myself, Malarkey, tyresmoke, Marcus, all i know from the top of my head

he has even took photos of three my mates aka Chris, Paul, Graham one of them actually worked with your brother once ages back

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Simmy - 11 Oct 2015

(11 Oct 2015, 11:56 am)Davie Here's a link to the photos if anyone is interested - https://flic.kr/p/ybYHvu & https://flic.kr/p/whwRqQ
He's an idiot I had this misfortune of meeting the kid because he went to my school.

Best mates for life Wink

(11 Oct 2015, 11:50 am)Davie Sometime kid on Flickr keeps commentating on my photos asking to smell my socks and tie me up!
Now he wants to come to my house!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Andreos1 - 11 Oct 2015

(11 Oct 2015, 8:20 pm)Davie Now he wants to come to my house!

Unless you are into all that kinky stuff that involves socks and being tied up, I reckon you need to hit the block and delete button, nipping it in the bud sooner, rather than later.

If you don't, a pair of three-day worn, Sports Direct, Donnay specials could be coming your way!

(11 Oct 2015, 8:27 pm)Andreos1 Unless you are into all that kinky stuff that involves socks and being tied up, I reckon you need to hit the block and delete button, nipping it in the bud sooner, rather than later.

If you don't, a pair of three-day worn, Sports Direct, Donnay specials could be coming your way!
If he continues I am going to report him to the police

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 12 Oct 2015

(11 Oct 2015, 9:46 pm)Davie If he continues I am going to report him to the police

If he does continue report him to the police for harassment on 101. That's how my mam got rid of two older teenagers who kept stalking me and threatening to kill me.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 12 Oct 2015

Off uni for 3 weeks after this week for "Study and Reading week", along with something else.... got an email this morning... 1 of the teachers has sent loads of homework for us. =(

Btw... Study and reading means long lie ins and lots of alcohol haha

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 12 Oct 2015

(12 Oct 2015, 7:34 am)GX03 SVC If he does continue report him to the police for harassment on 101. That's how my mam got rid of two older teenagers who kept stalking me and threatening to kill me.
Thanks for that advice.

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 12 Oct 2015

Went to bed at around 23:30 last night, but didn't get to sleep until about 03:30 this morning. Been having loads of problems sleeping recently, almost every other night recently I have woken up at around 4am.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 12 Oct 2015

Three again.
It's now turned into a major problem with no data being sent from the mast, just signal, this has been happening for a few weeks apparently, but only started affecting me on Tuesday.

Nothing on the website about this major problem...!

Idiots.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 12 Oct 2015

(12 Oct 2015, 8:25 am)Michael Off uni for 3 weeks after this week for "Study and Reading week", along with something else.... got an email this morning... 1 of the teachers has sent loads of homework for us. =(

Btw... Study and reading means long lie ins and lots of alcohol haha

Yep, the whole point of reading week is self study Tongue

Though I did a BSc, so never got a reading week. We'd dash between our solid 9-1 lectures and tutorials, often in different buildings (followed by 3 hour lab session in the afternoon) sneering at the fact that some of the history and English students only had 7 hours of contact time, all week!