North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 09 Dec 2015

(09 Dec 2015, 10:17 pm)Michael Yup, looks like i'm not in on the morning, might not go in at all, not going in just to sit on the computers for 3 hours when i can do work at home....
I feel like that every Maths lesson. Thankfully I must have made some sort of impression to my maths teacher as I have to do my maths exam in January rather than May.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 09 Dec 2015

(09 Dec 2015, 10:21 pm)Davie I feel like that every Maths lesson. Thankfully I must have made some sort of impression to my maths teacher as I have to do my maths exam in January rather than May.

I feel like that everyday... honestly, we have 2 reports due in next week, rather just stop at home and get them done.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 09 Dec 2015

(09 Dec 2015, 10:33 pm)Michael I feel like that everyday... honestly, we have 2 reports due in next week, rather just stop at home and get them done.
Good luck with them. Smile

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - S813 FVK - 09 Dec 2015

Got myself obsessed with the Hoobs again! I'm 15 not 5 haha.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 09 Dec 2015

(09 Dec 2015, 10:36 pm)Davie Good luck with them. Smile

Thanks Big Grin

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 09 Dec 2015

(09 Dec 2015, 10:38 pm)S813 FVK Got myself obsessed with the Hoobs again! I'm 15 not 5 haha.

i didn't realise they were still on telly!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 10 Dec 2015

(09 Dec 2015, 10:38 pm)S813 FVK Got myself obsessed with the Hoobs again! I'm 15 not 5 haha.
When I was 17, it was Teletubbies, when I had late starts at College, It would be on TV as I was getting ready and having breakfast [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 10 Dec 2015

(10 Dec 2015, 9:59 am)MrFozz When I was 17, it was Teletubbies, when I had late starts at College, It would be on TV as I was getting ready and having breakfast [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
Teletubbies is cult television viewing for students

(10 Dec 2015, 10:03 am)Jimmi Teletubbies is cult television viewing for students
Then when I got in from College it was Johnny Bravo and Dexters Laboratory on Cartoon Network and Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, the original Pink Ranger was my first major Crush lol [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 10 Dec 2015

(10 Dec 2015, 9:59 am)MrFozz When I was 17, it was Teletubbies, when I had late starts at College, It would be on TV as I was getting ready and having breakfast [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

They're remaking Teletubbies!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 10 Dec 2015

(10 Dec 2015, 10:18 am)BusLoverMum They're remaking Teletubbies!

Its already on, i was curious and watched it, it wasn't the same as years ago... least the one years ago was decent haha

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 10 Dec 2015

Christmas.

For one bloody day, theres 3 month+ of Christmas at supermarkets and online.

Then there's all the crap like Christmas trees and town centre s**t.

It's only one day and everything is closed, I can't even watch telly without it being blooming Christmas in October, never mind December.

(10 Dec 2015, 2:51 pm)GX03 SVC Christmas.

For one bloody day, theres 3 month+ of Christmas at supermarkets and online.

Then there's all the crap like Christmas trees and town centre s**t.

It's only one day and everything is closed, I can't even watch telly without it being blooming Christmas in October, never mind December.
Scrooge 😛

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Rapidsnap - 10 Dec 2015

Hey, stop making me feel like I'm normal. I'm 31 and I watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

.jpg
hqdefault (1).jpg
Size 12.11 KB / Downloads 8

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 10 Dec 2015

Well my day went WORSE than I expected!
Firstly, I had 6042 on the X1, which is by a country mile the worst Volvo B7TL/Plaxton President I've ever been on! Then tonight I decided to get the 1 home as the board where it tells you when the next bus is due, said that I would have to wait another 15 minutes. So I got the 1, straight away, an X1 & 56 went passed. Also, the bus I was on; 5266, is a heap of junk! It sounded dodgy, seemed to struggle for power, and then I get in the house, check this forum, and find out that the Coaster Omnicities are getting WIFI fitted!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - DanPicken - 10 Dec 2015

(10 Dec 2015, 5:59 pm)Davie Well my day went WORSE than I expected!
Firstly, I had 6042 on the X1, which is by a country mile the worst Volvo B7TL/Plaxton President I've ever been on! Then tonight I decided to get the 1 home as the board where it tells you when the next bus is due, said that I would have to wait another 15 minutes. So I got the 1, straight away, an X1 & 56 went passed. Also, the bus I was on; 5266, is a heap of junk! It sounded dodgy, seemed to struggle for power, and then I get in the house, check this forum, and find out that the Coaster Omnicities are getting WIFI fitted!

6042 was horrible at Deptford on my scholars.

(10 Dec 2015, 6:01 pm)DanPicken 6042 was horrible at Deptford on my scholars.
The fact that it was packed too, which didn't make the journey better! It actually sounded like it was on it's last legs too.

My English teacher has gave me homework but not explained what to do, then I'll get a bollocking in the morning if I don't do it!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - S813 FVK - 10 Dec 2015

(09 Dec 2015, 11:47 pm)BusLoverMum i didn't realise they were still on telly!

I'm glad somebody knows what i'm on about haha! Most people at school just say 'What?'.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Andreos1 - 10 Dec 2015

(09 Dec 2015, 9:07 pm)Davie Tomorrow I start College at 9:00am and don't finish until 5:15pm...!

Dreading to see the posts, when you have to do that everyday after you finish college and get a job! :p