North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 04 Jan 2016

(04 Jan 2016, 6:18 am)Dan First day back to work, and lo and behold... Delays systemwide on the the Tyne & Wear Metro network.

12 minutes late at 0615 in the morning is an absolute farce - technical fault or no technical fault!

Oh dear, that's typical!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 04 Jan 2016

(04 Jan 2016, 6:18 am)Dan First day back to work, and lo and behold... Delays systemwide on the the Tyne & Wear Metro network.

12 minutes late at 0615 in the morning is an absolute farce - technical fault or no technical fault!

Nowt new there then [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 04 Jan 2016

Been having some real issues with social anxiety the last few days, it has led to me doing things I regret and has left me feeling miserable the last few days and I have been losing sleep over sleep over it, couldn't sleep at all the other night so ended up doing some reading and taking quizzes on the matter at four in the morning which certainly confirmed the problem.

Honestly don't know what to do.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 04 Jan 2016

(04 Jan 2016, 4:40 pm)Jimmi Been having some real issues with social anxiety the last few days, it has led to me doing things I regret and has left me feeling miserable the last few days and I have been losing sleep over sleep over it, couldn't sleep at all the other night so ended up doing some reading and taking quizzes on the matter at four in the morning which certainly confirmed the problem.

Honestly don't know what to do.
check ya PMs Jimbo

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - idiot - 06 Jan 2016

Drivers at a bus stop waiting time revving the engine so the enviro doesn't turn itself off.

27723 on e2 (21.40 from Chichester to Sunderland) if your interested in bad environmental issues.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 07 Jan 2016

I'm sick of these sleepless nights!!

What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 07 Jan 2016

Lifeline Project...

Pain in the arse

I phoned my recovery co-ordinator 3 weeks ago after my sister died to ask for a temporary change to my prescription on compassionate grounds, promised me he would sort it, never called me back...Strike 1

2 days later I goto pick my prescription in the hope that he sorted something out for me, but had not...Strike 2

When I got that prescription I was told it would cover me upto January 13th, I went to the Pharmacist yesterday as I am on a daily supervised pick up only to find out my prescription ran out and it was only for a week, when I try to sort it out, I get fobbed off and warned about missing days...Strike 3

I had no choice but to walk out of the clinic, I had to meet my mrs and could not get in touch, and I was not prepared to stand her and her daughter up...

So now I am looking to have my case transferred to Peterlee or Sunderland...

I can only take so much, and the best thing I can do is walk away, because I know if I cause a scene it will be me in trouble no matter what

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 07 Jan 2016

Flaming typical.

Left my outing until now to let the worst of the rain pass.
Reassure myself that every bus has been roughly on time.
Not bothered checking the bus tracking because it never works
Activated my ticket at home in case signal is crap at bus stop
Idky checked the app at the bus stop, only to siscober the bus is being tracked and it's 21 minutes late and still in peterlee. Angry

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 07 Jan 2016

Waiting for someone to contact you...

(07 Jan 2016, 1:48 pm)Jimmi Waiting for someone to contact you...

Go to the loo.

Most of my deliveries arrive when I'm on the loo. (Or they come to the back door while I'm busy with another one at the front door).

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Dan - 07 Jan 2016

(07 Jan 2016, 2:27 pm)BusLoverMum Go to the loo.

Most of my deliveries arrive when I'm on the loo. (Or they come to the back door while I'm busy with another one at the front door).

There's a joke hidden in there somewhere!

They come to the back door while you're busy at the front, and they arrive while things are passing through your back doors too... Just typical, eh?

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 07 Jan 2016

Talking of loos, currently at Boro, and all the cubicles were annoyingly locked!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 07 Jan 2016

(07 Jan 2016, 3:55 pm)GX03 SVC Talking of loos, currently at Boro, and all the cubicles were annoyingly locked!
It's good that them toilets now look nicer than they used to, although you now have plenty of time to check yourself out in the mirrors whilst you wait as there aren't as many toilets as there used to be.

(07 Jan 2016, 3:55 pm)GX03 SVC Talking of loos, currently at Boro, and all the cubicles were annoyingly locked!

Welcome to my world Wink

I noticed the changing spaces loo was out of action, last time I was there. It's not like some of the people who need that can just go elsewhere. Hopefully, that's been fixed as part of the refurb, too.

Back to the topic of m late bus, earlier - it's occurred to me that it was the one that was 20 minutes late, just after 9 and, for some reason, it hadn't been replaced. The driver was taking his time, too - he spent ages reading one of those free ticketvouchers, when I got on. (He also needed a bath - maybe I should claim for that on the sapphire guarantee Wink

Anyhow, the next driver to get the bus, (as it went out again, about 17 minutes late, a little behind the 24) didn't waste any time. By the time it was coming back through from Sunderland, after 3pm, it was only 5 minutes late. That's a pretty good catch up.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 07 Jan 2016

I'm sick of today! I saw a few rare workings, but not been able to get good photos of them!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 07 Jan 2016

(07 Jan 2016, 1:51 am)Davie I'm sick of these sleepless nights!!
You're not the only one.

For my outings the next two days, I will be setting my alarm to get up at 6am, ugh!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 07 Jan 2016

Arriving home at 1900, originally planned when I was at Darlington to be between 1720 and 1740.

Supposed to be home by 1600, but I decided to go to Middlesbrough, the bus broke down in Stockton, I then missed the 1530 X10 due to me having to catch a 37. Then on arrival at Newcastle, some fucking tit decided to fanny around with his Subway order, so I had to wait 20 minutes.

Everything has gone tits up now. This bus I'm on will probably break down too.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Diamond One - 07 Jan 2016

(07 Jan 2016, 3:55 pm)GX03 SVC Talking of loos, currently at Boro, and all the cubicles were annoyingly locked!

never use them in that town anyways i wait

my back really is knackered

(07 Jan 2016, 9:16 pm)Diamond One never use them in that town anyways i wait

my back really is knackered

You'll end up with knackered kidneys, too, if you hold on for hours.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Diamond One - 07 Jan 2016

(07 Jan 2016, 10:23 pm)BusLoverMum You'll end up with knackered kidneys, too, if you hold on for hours.

Actually I went to the loo about an hour ago I get back pain sometimes when in my last post I was saying to Tommy I would never use toilets in Middlesbrough as there crap