North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 09 Jan 2016

(09 Jan 2016, 5:08 pm)Davie Some chavs in Sunderland kept giving me grief for photographing 5334 on the 35, the driver saw what happened so he came to see if I was ok. Once the bus left they started again saying I have "No life" and I'm a "retard." Then I went to find either someone who worked for Nexus or another bus driver, who kindly let me sit on 6099, until they'd buggered off. He then asked me if I wanted a bus home and I told him I wanted the 56 so he let me stay on.
My other annoyance is my mam's phone messed up my shot of 4955 on the 20A, so I tried a rear shot, but the rear blind wasn't working.

They're out in force today. Wonder if it's the same bunch who were hanging around Haymarket, earlier.

I'm never letting you within a mile of my phone, mind. I think I need to start tracking your whereabouts so I don't have to worry about you jinxing my phone.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 10 Jan 2016

I've had my phone on charge since 6 p.m. Last night, and the battery life's gone from 12% to 0%!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MurdnunoC - 10 Jan 2016

(10 Jan 2016, 1:45 am)Davie I've had my phone on charge since 6 p.m. Last night, and the battery life's gone from 12% to 0%!

I would suggest that either your charger or your battery ain't working properly. Time to invest in something new methinks.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 10 Jan 2016

Decides to lash down after i leave the house....... -.-

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 10 Jan 2016

(10 Jan 2016, 1:45 am)Davie I've had my phone on charge since 6 p.m. Last night, and the battery life's gone from 12% to 0%!

If this is your new one. It needs to go back.

Just stay away from mine!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 10 Jan 2016

(10 Jan 2016, 2:13 pm)BusLoverMum If this is your new one. It needs to go back.

Just stay away from mine!
It's an issue with the charger, not the phone.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Rapidsnap - 10 Jan 2016

Sounds like the issue which I had with my charger which somehow reversed the flow and decided to discharge the phone into the mains.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 11 Jan 2016

In a rush to the bus stop but have to walk at 5mph because of frost and black ice....

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Andreos1 - 11 Jan 2016

(11 Jan 2016, 8:07 am)Michael In a rush to the bus stop but have to walk at 5mph because of frost and black ice....

That's good! The average walking speed is only 3mph Wink

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Diamond One - 11 Jan 2016

Reading the news and woke up to The news of David Bowie passing away I loved this musician one of his songs would be performed by Astonaut Chris Hadfield who at the time was onboard ISS with Romanenko, Marshburn, Vinogradov, Misurkin and Cassidy

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 11 Jan 2016

(11 Jan 2016, 12:00 pm)Diamond One Reading the news and woke up to The news of David Bowie passing away I loved this musician one of his songs would be performed by Astonaut Chris Hadfield who at the time was onboard ISS with Romanenko, Marshburn, Vinogradov, Misurkin and Cassidy
LIfe on Mars and Ground Control to Major Tom are 2 of my favourite ever songs...

Gutted

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Diamond One - 11 Jan 2016

(11 Jan 2016, 12:02 pm)MrFozz LIfe on Mars and Ground Control to Major Tom are 2 of my favourite ever songs...

Gutted

The song is called Space Oddity

(11 Jan 2016, 12:06 pm)Diamond One The song is called Space Oddity
You keep me right Bazza [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 11 Jan 2016

(11 Jan 2016, 12:02 pm)MrFozz LIfe on Mars and Ground Control to Major Tom are 2 of my favourite ever songs...

Gutted

Ashes to ashes is being played on 6 music, at the moment.

I think I need to go and sob into some baking. Banana & snot muffins, I think.

I'm not even one to get mawkish about celebrity stuff, but Bowie was one of those people, like SirPTerry, who left the world a little bit different from how he found it, in a good way.

(11 Jan 2016, 12:09 pm)BusLoverMum Ashes to ashes is being played on 6 music, at the moment.

I'm not even one to get mawkish about celebrity stuff, but Bowie was one of those people, like SirPTerry, who left the world a little bit different from how he found it, in a good way.
I like how he could seemingly change with the times, he was as relevant now as he was in the 60's and 70's...Big Loss [CRYING FACE]

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 11 Jan 2016

(11 Jan 2016, 12:09 pm)BusLoverMum Ashes to ashes is being played on 6 music, at the moment.

Was just played on Star Radio as well.

Rather disappointing to see only one music channel on Sky seemingly playing Bowie at this moment (MTV CLASSIC) with the rest all playing the usual chart stuff with one dedicating a whole day to Rihanna today, same channel dedicated yesterday to Taylor Swift.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 11 Jan 2016

(11 Jan 2016, 12:17 pm)Jimmi Was just played on Star Radio as well.

Rather disappointing to see only one music channel on Sky seemingly playing Bowie at this moment (MTV CLASSIC) with the rest all playing the usual chart stuff with one dedicating a whole day to Rihanna today, same channel dedicated yesterday to Taylor Swift.

Most of the TV music channels just seem to be pre-recorded stuff. The only one I ever bother with on Freesat is Vintage TV and that's only because it does a good job of mesmerising Littl'un when he's having one of his sleepless nights, without being too offensively awful (though the amount of big hair in their typical playlist makes mine come out in sympathy)

I put some blueberries in my banana muffins to disguise the green blobs Wink

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - DanPicken - 11 Jan 2016

That my school are more bothered about the girls having short skirts/tight trousers than their education it very stupid in my idea.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 12 Jan 2016

The time on my phone. It's reset it's self and is now an hour ahead of the correct time, but everytime I try to change it my phone goes t**s up!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 12 Jan 2016

(12 Jan 2016, 7:16 pm)Davie The time on my phone. It's reset it's self and is now an hour ahead of the correct time, but everytime I try to change it my phone goes t**s up!
Problem solved.