North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 13 Jan 2016

I have 130 photos of Pulsars that have been given invitations to add to a group on Flickr. This is on top of the ones I've already added. Ugh! Can't be arsed pressing accept that many times!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 13 Jan 2016

(13 Jan 2016, 4:37 pm)Jimmi I have 130 photos of Pulsars that have been given invitations to add to a group on Flickr. This is on top of the ones I've already added. Ugh! Can't be arsed pressing accept that many times!
Is there no box to tick to let you tick and select all?

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 13 Jan 2016

(13 Jan 2016, 4:46 pm)MrFozz Is there no box to tick to let you tick and select all?
No idea, there certainly isn't on the Flickr app.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 13 Jan 2016

(13 Jan 2016, 4:48 pm)Jimmi No idea, there certainly isn't on the Flickr app.

Organize > Groups > and hold Ctrl then select the photos of Pulsars you want to add to the group then drag them across. On PC only.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 14 Jan 2016

The fact it's snowing!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 14 Jan 2016

(14 Jan 2016, 8:28 am)Davie The fact it's snowing!

Don't mind snow but when the bus shelter is so shit you still get drenched.....

(14 Jan 2016, 8:42 am)Michael Don't mind snow but when the bus shelter is so shit you still get drenched.....
I hate the stuff myself. I've been on the 56 since 08:15 and we've not reached the Q.E Hospital yet!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 14 Jan 2016

(14 Jan 2016, 8:45 am)Davie I hate the stuff myself. I've been on the 56 since 08:15 and we've not reached the Q.E Hospital yet!

Bloody hell, is it bad in Gateshead?

I'm at the Hylton retail park and its just sleet atm but at my house (Springwell), it was lashing down and was laying.

I think the 8:16am, number 8 from Park Lane has just gone past.. late, as the next one due to leave park lane is at 8:46am....

Bet the snows bad up Stanley.

(14 Jan 2016, 8:50 am)Michael Bloody hell, is it bad in Gateshead?

Yep! Credit to the driver though, he's doing his all.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - S813 FVK - 14 Jan 2016

(14 Jan 2016, 8:50 am)Michael Bet the snows bad up Stanley.

And you'd be quite right. I went to my bus stop this morning and the 16 literally slid down South Stanley bank. If a single decker was like that, i'd hate to think that a double decker was going to try and get down. 

Cars trying to get up the bank were just sliding. Then out of nowhere, GEM Travels YX06 DXP overtook the whole line of cars and flew up the bank. It was rather surprising haha.

There is trouble on South Moor bank too with cars not been able to get up. This should affect the 16A, 30 and 78.

(14 Jan 2016, 8:45 am)Davie I hate the stuff myself. I've been on the 56 since 08:15 and we've not reached the Q.E Hospital yet!
I've been on an hour an we're just at the Q.E. now!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 14 Jan 2016

Well, of all the days to get home and realise I hadn't taken littl'un's lunch bag out of my back pack...!

I walked past a lot of stuck cars on both journeys and a lot of numpties furiously revving, as if that would get them unstuck. A neighbour was helpfully clearing snow off a stuck car that hadn't been cleared properly and helping it to get unstuck. When we've had long periods of this weather, in past years, all the parents have opted for the car on the first day and come to regret it in some way, either by getting stuck or having a bump. By the second, parents who usually wouldn't dream of making their precious darlings walk half a mile to school are walking with their kids!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 14 Jan 2016

There is a false rumour going around about me at the moment.

Apparently, I've been caught in the canteen at Arriva Ashington. I have no idea where this rumour has come from, but it seems to be coming via the usual person. 

I can confirm that;
I have never been inside the depot building at Arriva Ashington.
I have never been inside the depot without consent.
I have never been inside the canteen located close to Ashington bus station.

Again, this rumour is false, and is a way of trying to get me and members of Arriva staff in trouble. 

If anyone has further information, please drop me a PM.

Many thanks.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 14 Jan 2016

(14 Jan 2016, 5:01 pm)GX03 SVC There is a false rumour going around about me at the moment.

Apparently, I've been caught in the canteen at Arriva Ashington. I have no idea where this rumour has come from, but it seems to be coming via the usual person. 

I can confirm that;

Again, this rumour is false, and is a way of trying to get me and members of Arriva staff in trouble. 

Many thanks.

Don't worry about it mate, as long as you know you have not done owt wrong then you'll be alright[GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

My headphones are knackered!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - citaro5284 - 15 Jan 2016

(14 Jan 2016, 10:14 pm)Davie My headphones are knackered!

You don't seem to have much luck with technology do you?

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 15 Jan 2016

(15 Jan 2016, 6:18 am)citaro5284 You don't seem to have much luck with technology do you?
I have plenty luck with it. Just a shame it's bad luck.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 15 Jan 2016

This snow can just bog off now, please.

It's turned to ice, today. Had a lovely, soothing, warm and much needed epsom salt bath after doing the walk, this morning. Sat down to have some lunch a little later, then got up to clean up and feed the washer. Only problem was I could barely reach the washer door. My lower back has all bus seized up.

I'm broken Sad

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 15 Jan 2016

My knee's knakered now!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Andreos1 - 15 Jan 2016

(14 Jan 2016, 5:01 pm)GX03 SVC There is a false rumour going around about me at the moment.

I can confirm that;

Many thanks.

Revel in the fact that you are the focus of someone's attention and don't let it get to you.

If people are that insecure or bothered about you, let them get on with it.
It is is their own time/energy they're wasting. Don't waste yours.

If people believe the rumours, then more fool them.