North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 18 Jan 2016

(18 Jan 2016, 5:31 pm)LeeCalder Really really pissed off with myself.

Today I have felt lower than I have in a long long time, so much so that I didn't attend sixth form today.

My door subsequently received some more damage as well, probably not the best thing to release my anger in to....

It's better than a person and a lot better than a window. (Had to clean that up, once. Messy)

(18 Jan 2016, 5:31 pm)LeeCalder Really really pissed off with myself.

Today I have felt lower than I have in a long long time, so much so that I didn't attend sixth form today.

My door subsequently received some more damage as well, probably not the best thing to release my anger in to....

It's better than a person and a lot better than a window. (Had to clean that up, once. Messy)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 19 Jan 2016

Slept in, luckily i still caught my bus....

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 19 Jan 2016

Arriva Darlington's 5/5A continues to be utter turd.

Landed at my stop around 15 minutes late yesterday morning. This morning it was 20 minutes late and the next journey didn't turn up at all, so of course the next one was roughly 10 minutes late!

We deserve better than this...

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 19 Jan 2016

(19 Jan 2016, 12:36 pm)Jimmi Arriva Darlington's 5/5A continues to be utter turd.

Landed at my stop around 15 minutes late yesterday morning. This morning it was 20 minutes late and the next journey didn't turn up at all, so of course the next one was roughly 10 minutes late!

We deserve better than this...

Tell me how and why the service could be late?

And also, when a service didn't run, could that not be them trying to regulate it?

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 19 Jan 2016

(19 Jan 2016, 3:57 pm)GX03 SVC Tell me how and why the service could be late?

And also, when a service didn't run, could that not be them trying to regulate it?

5/5A is frequently late, often because the service can't keep to the timetable. I doubt you'd be best pleased if you had to stand wait at a bus stop for 50 minutes when it's 2 degrees outside and the woman who was waiting at the bus stop yesterday morning was not amused about being late for her doctors appointment.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 19 Jan 2016

This really annoyed me this morning;
I've been put on report on College for "Not attending a lesson," but what happened was me and a couple of my pals were early, so the teacher asked us to do a job, and now I have to go up to the senior staff!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Rapidsnap - 19 Jan 2016

Sick of seeing this is Bill crap all over my facebook.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 19 Jan 2016

(19 Jan 2016, 9:12 pm)GMitchelhill Sick of seeing this is Bill crap all over my facebook.

Agreed. It's quickly becoming tedious.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - DanPicken - 19 Jan 2016

(19 Jan 2016, 9:12 pm)GMitchelhill Sick of seeing this is Bill crap all over my facebook.

Bill approves.
Be like Bill. Tongue Angel

What is this Bill stuff then? I've not had this on mine.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - DanPicken - 19 Jan 2016

(19 Jan 2016, 9:34 pm)Jimmi What is this Bill stuff then? I've not had this on mine.

Search Be Like Bill on Facebook, gives you the general idea.

(19 Jan 2016, 10:10 pm)DanPicken Search Be Like Bill on Facebook, gives you the general idea.

Looked at it, couldn't care less about seeing it again.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 20 Jan 2016

I liked the Be like Bill page, but I'm getting more shares from people than the actual page on my news feed!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 20 Jan 2016

(20 Jan 2016, 8:22 am)GX03 SVC I liked the Be like Bill page, but I'm getting more shares from people than the actual page on my news feed!
No one has shared on mine yet but at least three have liked the page, just had someone make their own version on Flickr. This seems like it will be one of those things that go for ages and it becomes painful viewing, I'm sick of it already.

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 20 Jan 2016

Nearly being run over by some idiot on a quadbike in Darlington Town Centre this afternoon. This of course angered me with some choice words being uttered.

Also when I was getting a photo of 1906 on the 12 someone told to go and get a life.

Not the best trip to Darlington then!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - NK53 TKT - 21 Jan 2016

555 is being withdrawn!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Diamond One - 22 Jan 2016

Some idiot had a go at me in the street he said this "Get the camera out of my face" I was actually taking a photo of a bus 6047 to be precised

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - DanPicken - 22 Jan 2016

I slipped over on the school M.U.G.A and have badly sprained my ankle so I have crutches. This has annoyed me even more as I now cant go out over the weekend.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 22 Jan 2016

(22 Jan 2016, 5:05 pm)DanPicken I slipped over on the school M.U.G.A and have badly sprained my ankle so I have crutches. This has annoyed me even more as I now cant go out over the weekend.

You can get up to all sorts with crutches Wink

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Diamond One - 22 Jan 2016

(22 Jan 2016, 5:05 pm)DanPicken I slipped over on the school M.U.G.A and have badly sprained my ankle so I have crutches. This has annoyed me even more as I now cant go out over the weekend.

ouch hope your ok it was worse for me in 2004 i broke my arm in 2 places while at school cant describe how i felt that day