North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 16 Oct 2015

Feeling a little unwell today.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 16 Oct 2015

(15 Oct 2015, 11:10 pm)GX03 SVC KILL ME NOW.

Three's coverage page - We're planning some network improvements in your area on 23 October 2015. We're really sorry if this affects your services. It's crucial work that will improve your network experience.

I've only just started getting good service again.

EE are no better.

There was nationwide mirth when there was a pretty much nationwide data outage lasting a whole day. They put something about it on their website. Oh, wait.... That worked so well since I was away from home.

They did eventually send out a mass text to explain what had happened. After I'd finally been able to log into the hotel WiFi, 8 hours after it broke.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 16 Oct 2015

(16 Oct 2015, 1:34 pm)BusLoverMum EE are no better.

There was nationwide mirth when there was a pretty much nationwide data outage lasting a whole day. They put something about it on their website. Oh, wait.... That worked so well since I was away from home.

They did eventually send out a mass text to explain what had happened. After I'd finally been able to log  into the hotel WiFi, 8 hours after it broke.

I've been on EE before and they were crap.

Its only been a few hours and theyve already changed the date to 20th October.  Angry

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - DanPicken - 17 Oct 2015

Davies not turned up said he would get the X10 at Eldon square gave him due that he went Heworth but I'm now at Boldon.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Dan - 17 Oct 2015

(17 Oct 2015, 7:24 am)DanPicken Davies not turned up said he would get the X10 at Eldon square gave him due that he went Heworth but I'm now at Boldon.

I think you ought to take the hint... He seems to ditch you regularly!!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 17 Oct 2015

Maybe he's not allowed out again?

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Rapidsnap - 17 Oct 2015

Maybe he's a vampire

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 17 Oct 2015

Remind me to pick up some explorer leaflets to give to drivers when I get chance.

In the past week I've had various drivers

Question how oldmy 11 year old is then question whether or not 11 is too old for a child explorer.

Question the price of a child explorer. I did agrr that it's steep compared with the adult price.

Arriva driver tell me "wrong bus" when presented with explorers purchased on a the bus.

(17 Oct 2015, 3:18 pm)BusLoverMum Remind me to pick up some explorer leaflets to give to drivers when I get chance.

Question how oldmy 11 year old is then question whether or not 11 is too old for a child explorer.

Question the price of a child explorer. I did agrr that it's steep compared with the adult price.

Arriva driver tell me "wrong bus" when presented with explorers purchased on a the bus.

I had the same today because mine was a Metro ticket.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 17 Oct 2015

(17 Oct 2015, 5:46 pm)DanPicken I had the same today because mine was a Metro ticket.
That's what you get for dragging me on needles buses

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 17 Oct 2015

(17 Oct 2015, 3:18 pm)BusLoverMum Remind me to pick up some explorer leaflets to give to drivers when I get chance.

Eldon Square have the the Explorer leaflets.

(17 Oct 2015, 6:24 pm)GX03 SVC Eldon Square have the the Explorer leaflets.

I spotted some at the galleries, this morning, too. Wish I'd picked some up.

The YouTube app is a heap of crap! Every video I try to watch buffers, especially if there's an advertisement before it starts!

(17 Oct 2015, 6:22 pm)Davie That's what you get for dragging me on needles buses

Don't blame me I would of went for 1105 anyway and would if caught it when I got there.

(17 Oct 2015, 7:58 pm)DanPicken Don't blame me I would of went for 1105 anyway and would if caught it when I got there.
Divint make excuses

(17 Oct 2015, 7:57 pm)Davie The YouTube app is a heap of crap! Every video I try to watch buffers, especially if there's an advertisement before it starts!
It may just be my mobile phone, as I just tried to comment something on one of Bazza's posts on Facebook and I ended up commenting on someone else's abd looking a bit of a t#t.

(17 Oct 2015, 10:16 pm)Davie It may just be my mobile phone, as I just tried to comment something on one of Bazza's posts on Facebook and I ended up commenting on someone else's abd looking a bit of a t#t.

Better than looking like a complete tut Wink

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Diamond One - 17 Oct 2015

(17 Oct 2015, 10:16 pm)Davie It may just be my mobile phone, as I just tried to comment something on one of Bazza's posts on Facebook and I ended up commenting on someone else's abd looking a bit of a t#t.

which post?

(17 Oct 2015, 11:35 pm)Diamond One which post?
About James McLean causing an alteration in the West Brom vs Sunderland match.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 18 Oct 2015

(17 Oct 2015, 11:37 pm)Davie About James McLean causing an alteration in the West Brom vs Sunderland match.

Fair play to the lad. The Sunderland fans were giving him stick all game. It just seems that they spit their dummies out, once they get some back.