North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 02 Feb 2016

(02 Feb 2016, 10:59 pm)Diamond One I wasn't even planning on taking photos at that time needed to save juice on batteries for Manchester City players in fact if he says do not take photos there am gonna completely ignore him and I'll tell ya another fact he once was horrible to a lad who was deaf I witnessed once at Gateshead interchange 3 years ago just proves what david is really like
I know that you don't take photos in Nexus bus stations, but he doesn't. If you have any issues or anything, I'm always a PM or inbox away.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Diamond One - 02 Feb 2016

(02 Feb 2016, 11:02 pm)Michael So he works at Gateshead and Park Lane?

And now we know he his name.

This lad who David was horrible too the one that was deaf he is a bus enthusiast just like anyone on here as well as me

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 04 Feb 2016

Some dirty chavs spitting all over the platform at the metro station.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 04 Feb 2016

Bleeding Arriva app not tracking anything, at the moment. Off for an indeterminate wait at the bus stop.

(And while I'm here, 14 working days in and still no reply to my far from petty complaint)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 04 Feb 2016

(04 Feb 2016, 9:59 am)BusLoverMum Bleeding Arriva app not tracking anything, at the moment. Off for an indeterminate wait at the bus stop.

(And while I'm here, 14 working days in and still no reply to my far from petty complaint)

Most vehicles aren't tracking, not even on the staff HAFAS map.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - LeeCalder - 04 Feb 2016

(04 Feb 2016, 9:59 am)BusLoverMum Bleeding Arriva app not tracking anything, at the moment. Off for an indeterminate wait at the bus stop.

That'll be a GPS error, sometimes means a full depot isn't being tracked - So it won't show on any of the Leading Driver or Inspector's apps either.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 04 Feb 2016

(04 Feb 2016, 5:05 pm)GX03 SVC Most vehicles aren't tracking, not even on the staff HAFAS map.

(04 Feb 2016, 5:47 pm)LeeCalder That'll be a GPS error, sometimes means a full depot isn't being tracked - So it won't show on any of the Leading Driver or Inspector's apps either.

Thankfully, the bus was only a couple of minutes later, unlike ones earlier, this morning. Bleeding cold at that bus stop, mind.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 05 Feb 2016

When you're used to getting StreetLites on the 35, and you try and connect to the WiFi, you forget that you're on a DLA....! Damn.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Diamond One - 05 Feb 2016

(05 Feb 2016, 11:56 am)GX03 SVC When you're used to getting StreetLites on the 35, and you try and connect to the WiFi, you forget that you're on a DLA....! Damn.

the old saying goes "s*** happens" where i live we only get wifi on 9 if 6099 is allocated to it

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 06 Feb 2016

I was trying to be nice to some arsehole who I don't like, and all I get in return is a load of shite!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - citaro5284 - 06 Feb 2016

(06 Feb 2016, 8:03 pm)Davie I was trying to be nice to some arsehole who I don't like, and all I get in return is a load of shite!

Just ignore it, and next time just walk away and dont try to be nice!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - DanPicken - 06 Feb 2016

(06 Feb 2016, 8:11 pm)citaro5284 Just ignore it, and next time just walk away and dont try to be nice!

Words of Wisdom from citaro.

(06 Feb 2016, 8:11 pm)citaro5284 Just ignore it, and next time just walk away and dont try to be nice!
Will do Citaro; thanks for the advice.Smile

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 06 Feb 2016

Had a nose bleed on the X12 earlier. Only had a couple of timetables to stop the blood with...

Blood on my hands, face, feet, the floor, the seats, my iPad, my backpack, my phone, my jeans, my coat, my t-shirt........the joys.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 06 Feb 2016

(06 Feb 2016, 8:57 pm)GX03 SVC Had a nose bleed on the X12 earlier. Only had a couple of timetables to stop the blood with...

Blood on my hands, face, feet, the floor, the seats, my iPad, my backpack, my phone, my jeans, my coat, my t-shirt........the joys.

Are you sure it wasn't Jimmi getting his own back for you taking his photo?  Big Grin

(06 Feb 2016, 8:59 pm)Adrian Are you sure it wasn't Jimmi getting his own back for you taking his photo?  Big Grin

I had my nosebleed before the countless amounts of photos..... and some idiot had placed the wrong baguette in the shelf at Greegs, so I had some strange tomato, cucumber, lettuce thing...  Wink

It all went well afterwards, I don't think Jimmi got his own back like...  Big Grin

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 06 Feb 2016

(06 Feb 2016, 9:28 pm)GX03 SVC I had my nosebleed before the countless amounts of photos..... and some idiot had placed the wrong baguette in the shelf at Greegs, so I had some strange tomato, cucumber, lettuce thing...  Wink

It all went well afterwards, I don't think Jimmi got his own back like...  Big Grin

Until you got to Durham Railway Station where I had to pay for your train fare on my card, lucky I hadn't ditched you before that, or you'd have been waiting nearly an hour for the X12 and would have just been getting home now!

Bad how even first class between Durham and Newcastle at that time was probably considerably cheaper than getting the 21 and considerably faster!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Diamond One - 06 Feb 2016

(06 Feb 2016, 8:03 pm)Davie I was trying to be nice to some arsehole who I don't like, and all I get in return is a load of shite!

If there is somebody i do not like on Facebook i just simply block them or anyone who has upset me in the past i have seen some worse people i usually just block them on any social media one bus enthusiast gave me this advice namely Chris White and it has now worked

(06 Feb 2016, 10:53 pm)Diamond One If there is somebody i do not like on Facebook i just simply block them or anyone who has upset me in the past i have seen some worse people i usually just block them on any social media one bus enthusiast gave me this advice namely Chris White and it has now worked
That's what I've done, iirc it was you who gave me that advice.

(06 Feb 2016, 9:40 pm)Jimmi Until you got to Durham Railway Station where I had to pay for your train fare on my card, lucky I hadn't ditched you before that, or you'd have been waiting nearly an hour for the X12 and would have just been getting home now!

Bad how even first class between Durham and Newcastle at that time was probably considerably cheaper than getting the 21 and considerably faster!

I paid you £5 for my £4.95 fare. Be grateful that I gave you a 5p tip!  Tongue