North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 01 Mar 2016

(01 Mar 2016, 12:56 pm)Jimmi The late running buses are the result of the wonderful people at Darlington Borough Council digging up the A167 in Darlington... Again!!!

How jolly decent of them.

Not bothered with the marketplace. My feet hurt (already done my 10k steps and have at least another 5k before the day is out). A 22 pulled into Durham just as we were, though of course, there was the usual mayhem and I had to fight my way through the queue for the 20 to get to it - everyone completely ignored me. Unusually. Then nearly missed the 22 because 2 women joined the back of the moving queue, then just stood there, blocking my way.

At least I got my revege on the world with a stinky cheese and onion sarnie.

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 01 Mar 2016

That awkward moment when you're on a random bus route nowhere near where you live and someone you know from college gets on...

Also the plan to get a photo of the 28C has been binned yet again because I can't be bothered with crap times between buses today.

The passenger who sat in front of me on the 78 stunk to high heaven, made me want to vomit!

Oh and of course there is the chaos being inflicted on the Darlington North Road services due to roadworks, so lord knows how long I'll have to wait for a 7 in Durham.

*sighs*

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 01 Mar 2016

Only one thing for it.

Expect me to be posting at about 3am Big Grin

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 01 Mar 2016

FIFTY minutes worth of delay from two X12s today. Let's see if this no-quibble money back guarantee actually is no-quibble...

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 01 Mar 2016

To make my afternoon even worse, I had an incident with a smart mouth in Durham Bus Station.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Rapidsnap - 01 Mar 2016

I didn't see Nessie today.

(01 Mar 2016, 7:42 pm)GMitchelhill I didn't see Nessie today.

The photo you uploaded on Facebook says otherwise!  Wink Tongue

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - biglugs@yahoo.com - 01 Mar 2016

My friend wont come alike 6 out of 14 bails i suppose he is not fasanated into transport as much as my self

Yet weve traveled on so many transport
31 in a day
In 3 days we passed 100 transport

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - DanPicken - 01 Mar 2016

(01 Mar 2016, 2:59 pm)Jimmi To make my afternoon even worse, I had an incident with a smart mouth in Durham Bus Station.

Andrew John Todd?

(01 Mar 2016, 7:55 pm)biglugs@yahoo.com My friend wont come alike 6 out of 14 bails i suppose he is not fasanated into transport as much as my self

31 in a day

Was this going up and down Front Street? Is this Jack Shoey?

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 01 Mar 2016

(01 Mar 2016, 7:56 pm)DanPicken Andrew John Todd?
No, some pillock in camouflage trousers.

(01 Mar 2016, 7:55 pm)biglugs@yahoo.com My friend wont come alike 6 out of 14 bails i suppose he is not fasanated into transport as much as my self

31 in a day

Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - biglugs@yahoo.com - 01 Mar 2016

(01 Mar 2016, 7:56 pm)DanPicken Andrew John Todd?

Was this going up and down Front Street? Is this Jack Shoey?

Yeah how do you no,

(01 Mar 2016, 7:55 pm)biglugs@yahoo.com My friend wont come, at like 6 out of 14 he bails i suppose he is not intrested into transport as much as my self

Yet we've traveled on so many types of public transport
31 in a day
In 3 days we passed 100 rides on transport

(01 Mar 2016, 7:57 pm)Jimmi No, some pillock in camouflage trousers.

Don't know then, sounds a bit like Cromarty.
(01 Mar 2016, 7:59 pm)GX03 SVC Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

I've tried to turn it into English for everyone above.

(01 Mar 2016, 8:02 pm)biglugs@yahoo.com Yeah how do you no,

Just guessed.

(01 Mar 2016, 8:03 pm)DanPicken Don't know then, sounds a bit like Cromarty.

Wasn't a enthusiast (that I'm aware of), was a complete random.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - LeeCalder - 01 Mar 2016

31 in a day

What?

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - South Tyne Lad - 01 Mar 2016

(01 Mar 2016, 8:05 pm)Jimmi Not a enthusiast that I'm aware of, complete random.

He has a Flickr account with ALOT of Flickr Followers, Mostly train photographs.

(01 Mar 2016, 8:05 pm)Jimmi Wasn't a enthusiast (that I'm aware of), was a complete random.

Alex Cromarty, he's more of a Train Enthusiast.

Alex Cromarty was in York when the incident happened.

(01 Mar 2016, 8:06 pm)South Tyne Lad He has a Flickr account with ALOT of Flickr Followers, Mostly train photographs.

(01 Mar 2016, 8:07 pm)DanPicken Alex Cromarty, he's more of a Train Enthusiast.
Although I haven't met him, I am aware of who Alexander Cromarty is. The incident in question was with a person who was a complete random who probably isn't connected to the hobby in any way. The incident was me having departed the 16A in Durham Bus Station where I got to where the timetable was on that stand and I tried to get past him and he was trying to get past me and he made an arsey comment, bare in mind if he's trying to shove his way to board the Durham Diamond bus I had just departed, there was still a fair few passengers alighting behind me that he also needs to get past.