North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 01 Mar 2016

(01 Mar 2016, 8:07 pm)DanPicken Alex Cromarty, he's more of a Train Enthusiast.

Unsurprisingly, Durham bus station has dozens, even over a hundred people in at a time. Some of them are not particularly nice. You may or may not know the names of those individuals. Statistically, you probably don't.

I tend to stand back and watch them get on with it (not unusual for the police to be around, late afternoon, which can become quite entertaining) but I tend to blend into the scenery better than a young guy and not get mouthed off at.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 02 Mar 2016

I hate Virgin Trains East Coast.

How can they close all of their first class lounges and not provide a temporary one for customers who have paid?

I'm currently sat in a waiting room that smells like piss and has the ISS idiot spraying shit on the seats and that.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - NK53 TKT - 02 Mar 2016

(02 Mar 2016, 5:49 pm)GX03 SVC I hate Virgin Trains East Coast.

How can they close all of their first class lounges and not provide a temporary one for customers who have paid?

I'm currently sat in a waiting room that smells like piss and has the ISS idiot spraying shit on the seats and that.

Where?

(02 Mar 2016, 6:32 pm)NK53 TKT Where?

York platform 9.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Andreos1 - 02 Mar 2016

(02 Mar 2016, 5:49 pm)GX03 SVC I hate Virgin Trains East Coast.

(02 Mar 2016, 8:09 pm)GX03 SVC York platform 9.

They don't have a 1st class lounge at York. Can't ever remember there being one in York either. VTEC certainly haven't closed it.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - NK53 TKT - 02 Mar 2016

(02 Mar 2016, 8:09 pm)GX03 SVC York platform 9.

Ah

(02 Mar 2016, 8:13 pm)Andreos1 They don't have a 1st class lounge at York. Can't ever remember there being one in York either. VTEC certainly haven't closed it.

Is there not? I wondered why I couldn't find one in the first place  Big Grin

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Andreos1 - 02 Mar 2016

(02 Mar 2016, 9:07 pm)GX03 SVC Is there not? I wondered why I couldn't find one in the first place  Big Grin

https://www.virgintrainseastcoast.com/the-east-coast-experience/first-class/first-class-lounges/
You are gonna be hunting a while for that temp first class lounge Wink.

Spent about 3 seconds on p9 today.
Got a canny speed up on the bridge, jumped down the stairs and then slid on to my 185 as the doors closed.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - biglugs@yahoo.com - 02 Mar 2016

Really annoyed me today was s4stx a alx400 did not stop for me on the 939 ive used it many a time but today i flagged him down and he drove past the 939 also stops there so no excuse for this driver

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - DanPicken - 03 Mar 2016

(02 Mar 2016, 9:17 pm)biglugs@yahoo.com Really annoyed me today was s4stx a alx400 did not stop for me on the 939 ive used it many a time but today i flagged him down and he drove past the 939 also stops there so no excuse for this driver

Because its a workers service.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - biglugs@yahoo.com - 03 Mar 2016

(03 Mar 2016, 6:11 am)DanPicken Because its a workers service.

Its a public service

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - DanPicken - 03 Mar 2016

(03 Mar 2016, 7:20 am)biglugs@yahoo.com Its a public service

But its only there for workers they wont let an 11/2 year old on.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Dan - 03 Mar 2016

(03 Mar 2016, 7:25 am)DanPicken But its only there for workers they wont let an 11/2 year old on.

All Nexus-secured miscellaneous workings are public services, and anyone can use them. Big Lugs is entitled to travel on the 939 service; indeed, I have done so many times before when I was his age. Although the primary intention of the services is to transport workers to/from the Team Valley, there's no reason why a child or a pensioner would not be able to travel on this service.

This is why Nexus-secured scholars services state "All Welcome" on the destination display, as Joe Bloggs could get on the bus if he so wished.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 03 Mar 2016

Quiet Coach... SHUT UP, GET OFF THE PHONE AND STOP PLAYING VIDEOS OUT LOUD!!!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 03 Mar 2016

(03 Mar 2016, 11:02 am)GX03 SVC Quiet Coach... SHUT UP, GET OFF THE PHONE AND STOP PLAYING VIDEOS OUT LOUD!!!
Oh dear! That annoys me to hell that, quiet coach or not on any form of transport.

Where you heading today like?

My outing was originally going to be the Middlesbrough area today, but that went out the window once I heard about a major incident on the A66.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MrFozz - 03 Mar 2016

(03 Mar 2016, 11:18 am)Jimmi Oh dear! That annoys me to hell that, quiet coach or not on any form of transport.

Where you heading today like?

My outing was originally going to be the Middlesbrough area today, but that went out the window once I heard about a major incident on the A66.
Even I respect the quiet coach, it annoys the fuck out of me...

Best one in a quiet coach, laptop on with headphones plugged in, I suddenly moved unplugged my headphones and nearly died...Lets just say it was not Baywatch I had on the screen [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 03 Mar 2016

(03 Mar 2016, 11:02 am)GX03 SVC Quiet Coach... SHUT UP, GET OFF THE PHONE AND STOP PLAYING VIDEOS OUT LOUD!!!
Best thing you can do is tell them to rap it in. I'll happily embarrass anyone making a racket in the quiet coach.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - biglugs@yahoo.com - 03 Mar 2016

(03 Mar 2016, 8:09 am)Dan All Nexus-secured miscellaneous workings are public services, and anyone can use them. Big Lugs is entitled to travel on the 939 service; indeed, I have done so many times before when I was his age. Although the primary intention of the services is to transport workers to/from the Team Valley, there's no reason why a child or a pensioner would not be able to travel on this service.

This is why Nexus-secured scholars services state "All Welcome" on the destination display, as Joe Bloggs could get on the bus if he so wished.

I spoke to nexus today and they said theyll contact stanley travel about this issue

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 03 Mar 2016

I really hate it when you help others but they give you nothing back for it!

One of the girls in my class asked for some info about a unit we're are doing so i did.... NOTHING, not even a thank you.

I asked for something.... nothing back.... think i'll stop.

It's daft but that's not the point!

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 03 Mar 2016

Managed to drop the lense cover off my camera when I was in Ferryhill this afternoon, to make matters worse it rolled underneath a parked car so I had to lie down in the middle of the wet, dirty road in the market place and stretch my arm out to retrieve it.

Also the passenger in front of me on the 7 was pronouncing 'Ferryhill' as 'Fairyhill'