North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 11 Mar 2016

Report that to the police Jimmi. Its assault

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 11 Mar 2016

(11 Mar 2016, 1:09 pm)MrFozz Can I just say...

[Image: d6bb44dcbb892c250a8b25ce0d1048f3.jpg]
Aye, it will only happen to me wouldn't it!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 11 Mar 2016

(11 Mar 2016, 1:19 pm)Jimmi Aye, it will only happen to me wouldn't it!
Sounds like something that would happen to me.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 11 Mar 2016

(11 Mar 2016, 1:19 pm)Jimmi Aye, it will only happen to me wouldn't it!
Have you reported the assault? The bus station is covered in cameras, so you shouldn't have any problem.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 11 Mar 2016

(11 Mar 2016, 1:43 pm)Adrian Have you reported the assault? The bus station is covered in cameras, so you shouldn't have any problem.
Nah, not gonna bother as I wasn't hurt or anything.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Michael - 11 Mar 2016

As many of you know, i work in education, well its getting to the point where the demand for children doing so well it's getting ridiculous....

The demand for children between the ages of 3 and 5 to be ready for school is ridiculous, way too many milestones for a child to try and hit before they go on to year 1, Its not as bad in the ages of between the ages of 2-3 because all they want to do is be Iron Man or the Hulk all day, they can just play and learn that way, that's why i'm sticking to that age range haha.

Seriously though the way the government is going on with all these changes in our education system, we'll be like China, Korea in the next 10 years, demands will be so high for children... its quite sad.

In Sweden, they don't officially start formal school until the age of 7, if they attend nursery/school, its basically fun all day with maybe some words/numbers for about half an hour a day. - If you're interested then here's a video of Sweden, and how they do it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FofjbSdsgq4

For £7.50 a day its not bad, £37.50 a week.... the setting i'm at placement at, charges £32 per day.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - South Tyne Lad - 11 Mar 2016

Been a absolute joke of a outing tonight, realised I didn't have time to go Durham so got off in Chester-le-Street and fluffed my shot there of 6307, I then had to enjoy a rammed B5LH back on the 21 due to no more X21s for the night.
I'm just hoping Edinburgh tomorrow can make up for it

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 12 Mar 2016

Ran out of mobile data, fortunately I only have to get till Tuesday until I get my allowance for the next month. Funny how I've now decided to get on the Go North East 56...

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 12 Mar 2016

(12 Mar 2016, 2:10 pm)Jimmi Ran out of mobile data, fortunately I only have to get till Tuesday until I get my allowance for the next month. Funny how I've now decided to get on the Go North East 56...

That happened to me, the other week! Thankfully I was using three, so was able to add another tenner, there and then. I've been quite pleased with it, since moving over, last year. It's only costing me about a fiver a month. (Still paying through the nose for EE for calls, mind. I don't call or text much, bu EE is all I can consistently rely on at home)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - DanPicken - 12 Mar 2016

Me, Lee and Davie were approached by a very aggressive member of "Bus Station Security" at Heworth.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 12 Mar 2016

(12 Mar 2016, 6:43 pm)DanPicken Me, Lee and Davie were approached by a very aggressive member of "Bus Station Security" at Heworth.
It was the same b*****d who reported me and Gary Devlin to the police.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 12 Mar 2016

(12 Mar 2016, 6:43 pm)DanPicken Me, Lee and Davie were approached by a very aggressive member of "Bus Station Security" at Heworth.
What time was this? I had no bother earlier.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 12 Mar 2016

(12 Mar 2016, 7:57 pm)Jimmi What time was this? I had no bother earlier.
Around 5pm ish.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 12 Mar 2016

I've only ever been told once at Heworth, and I put that down to a paranoid and overzealous security guard, rather than anything else. Generally speaking, I've found that the staff there aren't bothered, as long as you remain on the perimeter of the bus station.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 12 Mar 2016

Wifi didn't let me post this before. Warning of colourful language, I've only just arrived home.

Three and a half hours between Ashington and South Shields via X21, Metro, 900, 333, Ferry. I decided to stay at central station for a few hours on arrival after what happened on the 900.

A man was smoking an e-cigarette on the 900, I went and informed the driver. The driver came upstairs after I went up, and told him to stop smoking. I then turned around and he started shouting abuse, and then threatened acts of violence, and said that I should get off at the next stop and he would "sort me out". I got my phone out and said that I would call the police if he didn't stop the abuse, he kept going so I held the phone up and I was about the start videoing him until he stood up and approached me and said that he would throw my phone out of the window and he would "throttle me" at the next stop, he then called me every name under the sun, I then stood up and started shouting in a loud deep voice "SIT DOWN NOW", he then went downstairs when the bus approached Benton.

I was contemplating getting the 19 straight back home on arrival at North Shields, but I decided just to make the most of what was left of the day. A fifteen minute late 333 made me miss the ferry, no apologies from the driver just a grunt when I got on. I was getting more anxious when I was waiting in North Shields, I didn't know if the ferry was off or not and if the 333 was running, the 333 is always on time.

Today, along with yesterday has just been shite.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 12 Mar 2016

You've done right standing up to him. Bullies hate that.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - DanPicken - 13 Mar 2016

(12 Mar 2016, 9:15 pm)Adrian You've done right standing up to him. Bullies hate that.
That's what Lee did at Heworth yesterday.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 13 Mar 2016

Tapatalk isn't allowing me to upload images.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - citaro5284 - 13 Mar 2016

(13 Mar 2016, 1:23 pm)Davie Tapatalk isn't allowing me to upload images.

Davie, Davie, Davie - you want to give up on technology son.....clearly it does not like you!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 13 Mar 2016

(13 Mar 2016, 2:34 pm)citaro5284 Davie, Davie, Davie - you want to give up on technology son.....clearly it does not like you!
I might as well!