North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 22 Oct 2015

I'm trying to get to sleep but some idiot keeps setting fire works off!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Diamond One - 22 Oct 2015

(22 Oct 2015, 10:21 pm)Davie I'm trying to get to sleep but some idiot keeps setting fire works off!

It is the time of year for fireworks if you think it's bad now wait til November 5th were it will be worse reminder animals are to kept in on that night in your case Tigger and Sox in my case Bella and my mate anths case Tigger

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 23 Oct 2015

You know what really boils my piss?

Someone earlier taking a photo of 7446 on the 35, used the flash. WHAT ARE YOU ON??!! If I was driving I would have had a right rant at you.

Common sense man.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Rapidsnap - 23 Oct 2015

I agree

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 23 Oct 2015

(22 Oct 2015, 10:21 pm)Davie I'm trying to get to sleep but some idiot keeps setting fire works off!

Young lady next door has friends around. She barely has an indoor voice when sober. I slept like crap, last night, so I'm hoping they don't start singing at midnight, or I might just lose it.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Rapidsnap - 24 Oct 2015

Lighting is a bit dark outside which may cause issues if I wanted to get some photos.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 24 Oct 2015

(24 Oct 2015, 10:03 am)GMitchelhill Lighting is a bit dark outside which may cause issues if I wanted to get some photos.

So long as it's not too dark to get a non-shaky shot, your colours should come out good

Oh photos of stationary things are fine, it's getting photos of moving things that would be the issue.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 24 Oct 2015

I'm currently on Go North East's 5411 and it's a right heap of crap!

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 24 Oct 2015

Could be worse Gary, I tried going to York on buses. Things were going well until I got to Thirsk and I waited for the 30X but it wasn't showing, why? Because I read the weekday timetable instead of the Saturday timetable so the bus to York doesn't leave until 12:15 and to make matters worse, the StreetDeck demonstrator that is with Transdev Yorkshire Coastliner, unless things go wrong with the 840 I'm going to miss it by 5 minutes!

Do we think I should carry on to York (then Whitby or Scarborough) or get the 70 back to Northallerton?

I am such an idiot!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Davie - 24 Oct 2015

(24 Oct 2015, 10:32 am)Davie I'm currently on Go North East's 5411 and it's a right heap of crap!
Just to add insult to injury, someone's brought a dog on and they can't control it

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 24 Oct 2015

(24 Oct 2015, 10:32 am)Jimmi Could be worse Gary, I tried going to York on buses. Things were going well until I got to Thirsk and I waited for the 30X but it wasn't showing, why? Because I read the weekday timetable instead of the Saturday timetable so the bus to York doesn't leave until 12:15 and to make matters worse, the StreetDeck demonstrator that is with Transdev Yorkshire Coastliner, unless things go wrong with the 840 I'm going to miss it by 5 minutes!

Do we think I should carry on to York (then Whitby or Scarborough) or get the 70 back to Northallerton?

I am such an idiot!
To make matters worse to get back to Darlington I have to travel via Richmond when I am really am not in the mood now and just want to go home. Oh and I have the "joy" of a StreetLite too although there is no dog on-board, my journey is probably going to be less enjoyable than yours Davie!

If you want to waste a day, go to Thirsk and stand around doing nothing.

(24 Oct 2015, 11:06 am)Jimmi To make matters worse to get back to Darlington I have to travel via Richmond when I am really am not in the mood now and just want to go home. Oh and I have the "joy" of a StreetLite too although there is no dog on-board, my journey is probably going to be less enjoyable than yours Davie!

Oh dear, I now have to have the same StreetLite and driver on the 55 to Richmond!

This probably has to be one of the worst outings ever!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 24 Oct 2015

(24 Oct 2015, 11:06 am)Jimmi To make matters worse to get back to Darlington I have to travel via Richmond when I am really am not in the mood now and just want to go home. Oh and I have the "joy" of a StreetLite too although there is no dog on-board, my journey is probably going to be less enjoyable than yours Davie!

Standing around doing nothing is easy in thirsk.

MemoiEs of trying to kill time while big'un did a trial day at his school. On reflection, we should have stayed in Northallerton

(24 Oct 2015, 1:09 pm)BusLoverMum Standing around doing nothing is easy in thirsk.

MemoiEs of trying to kill time while big'un did a trial day at his school. On reflection, we should have stayed in Northallerton
It's easy, but also incredibly boring!

Now having the joy of standing around bored in Richmond as the X26/X27 is 16 minutes late.

Yeah you're right it could be worse. Though although the light improved, I couldn't be bothered in the end, so I decided to clean out my car, then take it to the car wash.

Mind I will be driving through Darlington, Northallerton and Thirsk whilst heading to York tomorrow after I pick up my friend from Sacriston.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - citaro5284 - 24 Oct 2015

A little kid who listens to someone else, who has no opinion of his own and has no idea what he is talking about.....

Any guesses as to who it is....just keep them to yourself, but I reckon most of you know who I am talking about.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - northern156 - 24 Oct 2015

(24 Oct 2015, 3:56 pm)citaro5284 A little kid who listens to someone else, who has no opinion of his own and has no idea what he is talking about.....

Any guesses as to who it is....just keep them to yourself, but I reckon most of you know who I am talking about.
Alright there's no need to talk about me like that!!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - omnicity4659 - 24 Oct 2015

(24 Oct 2015, 3:56 pm)citaro5284 A little kid who listens to someone else, who has no opinion of his own and has no idea what he is talking about.....

[Image: ancient-aliens-i-dont-know-therefore-aliens.jpg]

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Malarkey - 24 Oct 2015

Being down £47 as I phoned in sick at work today, nothing worse than having a headache, earache, soar throat, chesty cough and being full of cold.

Think I might go in on Monday which is my day off and work the hours I lost today.