North East Buses
What's annoying you today? V4 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: What's annoying you today? V4 (/showthread.php?tid=1628)

What's annoying you today? V4 - TEN 6083 - 09 Apr 2016

People unnecessarily pressing the bell when the bus is entering a bus station, what is the point as it is stopping anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 09 Apr 2016

(09 Apr 2016, 8:57 am)TEN 6083 People unnecessarily pressing the bell when the bus is entering a bus station, what is the point as it is stopping anyway

Better than the people who don't press the bell and expect a bus to stop at a major location, was on a late running Bishop Auckland 5/5A one day and we got to the Newton Aycliffe Town Centre stop and no-one was waiting at the stop and the bell hadn't been pressed so the driver drove straight past the stop, of course there was abuse for this. I sometimes press the bell for bus stations, just to be on the safe side as you never know, the driver could miss it out!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - BusLoverMum - 09 Apr 2016

(09 Apr 2016, 8:57 am)TEN 6083 People unnecessarily pressing the bell when the bus is entering a bus station, what is the point as it is stopping anyway

You'd love little'un Wink

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 09 Apr 2016

(09 Apr 2016, 8:57 am)TEN 6083 People unnecessarily pressing the bell when the bus is entering a bus station, what is the point as it is stopping anyway

"Please ring the bell once and remain seated until the bus has stopped"

Just following orders?  Big Grin

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - NK53 TKT - 09 Apr 2016

I have not long ago thrown up coming back from the metrocentre in the car after my outing

(09 Apr 2016, 3:23 pm)NK53 TKT I have not long ago thrown up coming back from the metrocentre in the car after my outing

[Bucket]

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Andreos1 - 09 Apr 2016

(09 Apr 2016, 3:35 pm)BusLoverMum [Bucket]

Bet he wishes he had one!

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 09 Apr 2016

Typical Manchester weather!!! It's hammering it down with rain and I'm just wearing a thin hoddie. Currently taking cover in a bus shelter outside Manchester Victoria Station.

(09 Apr 2016, 3:46 pm)Jimmi Typical Manchester weather!!! It's hammering it down with rain and I'm just wearing a thin hoddie. Currently taking cover in a bus shelter outside Manchester Victoria Station.

It's glorious, here! Easily the nicest day this week.

What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 09 Apr 2016

THINK I'VE BROKE MY CAMERA!!!!!!!!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Adrian - 09 Apr 2016

(09 Apr 2016, 4:01 pm)Jimmi THINK I'VE BROKE MY CAMERA!!!!!!!!

How? Using it in the rain?

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - biglugs@yahoo.com - 09 Apr 2016

Couldn't find the 202 stop at easington so got the 265 in hetton and my stalker 654 was on

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Jimmi - 09 Apr 2016

(09 Apr 2016, 4:04 pm)Adrian How? Using it in the rain?
Fortunately it turns out it's fine, don't know what went wrong with it.

Unfortunately me thinking it was broke got me stressed and then things got SO MUCH WORSE, went into Next to try and fix the camera fault but failed then to get out I needed to go up to the next floor which required going up an escalator and for some stupid reason some old people decided it would be a brilliant idea to stand in front of the up escalator so to avoid clashing into I had to shout "MOVE" at them and they continued to stand there but they now looked disgusted with me. Then out of Next and the Arndale I made my way back to the hotel in the pouring rain and thunder, got as far as the coach station but then I managed to get lost and ended up walking round goodness knows where, this really messed with me and got me incredibly stressed and angry it got so bad I actually started to beat myself up and called myself some choice words/names. Eventually found my way back to the hotel soaked head to toe and I am now sat in the hotel annoyed with myself.

I'm totally useless!

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - NK53 TKT - 09 Apr 2016

(09 Apr 2016, 3:35 pm)BusLoverMum [Bucket]

Well I have one

(09 Apr 2016, 4:58 pm)Jimmi Fortunately it turns out it's fine, don't know what went wrong with it.

Unfortunately me thinking it was broke got me stressed and then things got SO MUCH WORSE, went into Next to try and fix the camera fault but failed then to get out I needed to go up to the next floor which required going up an escalator and for some stupid reason some old people decided it would be a brilliant idea to stand in front of the up escalator so to avoid clashing into I had to shout "MOVE" at them and they continued to stand there but they now looked disgusted with me. Then out of Next and the Arndale I made my way back to the hotel in the pouring rain and thunder, got as far as the coach station but then I managed to get lost and ended up walking round goodness knows where, this really messed with me and got me incredibly stressed and angry it got so bad I actually started to beat myself up and called myself some choice words/names. Eventually found my way back to the hotel soaked head to toe and I am now sat in the hotel annoyed with myself.

I'm totally useless!
Nah

Not useless. I bet the eejitsat the top of the escalator are the sort to walk round IKEA the wrong way. They were outinforce everywhere we went today, too.
(09 Apr 2016, 5:23 pm)NK53 TKT Well I have one
Hope it's not needed.

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - NK53 TKT - 10 Apr 2016

(09 Apr 2016, 7:48 pm)BusLoverMum Nah

Not useless. I bet the eejitsat the top of the escalator are the sort to walk round IKEA the wrong way. They were outinforce everywhere we went today, too.
Hope it's not needed.

Just thrown up again Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry 
It must've been GNE 6017

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - MurdnunoC - 10 Apr 2016

(10 Apr 2016, 8:09 am)NK53 TKT Just thrown up again Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry 
It must've been GNE 6017

My money is on an, as of yet, unidentified illness or condition rather than being bus-related  Wink

As someone who has the gift of backing winners in the grand-national, you should heed my mystical, precognitive advice.

(10 Apr 2016, 8:43 am)MurdnunoC My money is on an, as of yet, unidentified illness or condition rather than being bus-related  Wink

As someone who has the gift of backing winners in the grand-national, you should heed my mystical, precognitive advice.

I know, just it's the last bus I had and it was on the X22, there was a weird smell on board

RE: What's annoying you today? V4 - Rapidsnap - 10 Apr 2016

There you go, a photo of loads of Urban 90s to make you feel better NK53TKT

[Image: 26307801966_d4ca4b8051_b.jpg]
Northumbria Coaches - 25 - NK53TJV - North-East-Independents20030519 by Gary James Mitchelhill, on Flickr

(10 Apr 2016, 1:50 pm)GMitchelhill There you go, a photo of loads of Urban 90s to make you feel better NK53TKT

[Image: 26307801966_d4ca4b8051_b.jpg]
Northumbria Coaches - 25 - NK53TJV - North-East-Independents20030519 by Gary James Mitchelhill, on Flickr
Thank you, feeling better already Tongue