North East Buses
Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - December 2015 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: Local Bus Scene (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Stagecoach North East (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+--- Thread: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - December 2015 (/showthread.php?tid=1666)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - November 2015 - Michael - 01 Dec 2015

36082 had a bit of a accident earlier when i was on it, was coming from the Wheatsheaf on to the bridge and this car just went straight through the red light - hitting the bus.

Only damage i could see to the bus was the paint job, i think the car came off worse.

RE: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - November 2015 - Andreos1 - 01 Dec 2015

(01 Dec 2015, 1:26 pm)Michael 36082 had a bit of a accident earlier when i was on it, was coming from the Wheatsheaf on to the bridge and this car just went straight through the red light - hitting the bus.

Only damage i could see to the bus was the paint job, i think the car came off worse.

How is your whiplash? Wink

RE: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - November 2015 - Michael - 01 Dec 2015

(01 Dec 2015, 1:40 pm)Andreos1 How is your whiplash? Wink

You know its quite bad!  Angel

I won't be claiming anything though, it wasn't a massive crash, was just a bump.

Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - December 2015 - Diamond One - 01 Dec 2015

Latest news goes here

RE: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - December 2015 - Michael - 01 Dec 2015

Moved from the previous thread:

The Stagecoach website has had an update - https://www.stagecoachbus.com/

The new site includes the following features: 

1. Live map  - https://www.stagecoachbus.com/maps#tab2 - have to click on stops nearby and put the postcode in and it shows the buses close to your area.

2: Sunderland now has a gas bus only map. 
2.1: Along with North Estates only map.
2.2: The full map of the Sunderland services. 

3: Price checker so you can check the prices between 2 area's - https://www.stagecoachbus.com/tickets - go to Ticket Finder then add the 2 area's and the price for a single will appear once you've clicked on find results. 

4: It also shows the Access & facilities of the bus route. 

5: Here is the 16 route -  Live - https://www.stagecoachbus.com/routes/north-east/16/red-house-estate-hastings-hill/xmao016.o?bj=137797%204%20o

Only went to Sunderland as its where i live, i would imagine the rest of the site is the same.

RE: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - December 2015 - markydh - 01 Dec 2015

Yup it is. Loving the realtime info. I knew my bus was three minutes late! A great addition at long last! I believe an app is in the pipeline sometime next year too.

RE: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - December 2015 - Cock Robin - 02 Dec 2015

27239 in a smash Stockton High Steet yesterday.

RE: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - December 2015 - Michael - 02 Dec 2015

22215 (Driver training) is out and about in Sunderland today, if anyone needs a picture

RE: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - December 2015 - BusLoverMum - 05 Dec 2015

One of the new dots buses is outside Middlesbrough bus station blaring out tfm and wishing everyone a merry Christmas.

RE: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - December 2015 - Cock Robin - 05 Dec 2015

Haha!

RE: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - December 2015 - Michael - 05 Dec 2015

(05 Dec 2015, 2:46 pm)BusLoverMum One of the new dots buses is outside Middlesbrough bus station blaring out tfm and wishing everyone a merry Christmas.

No Fariytale of New York? The best Christmas song ever.

RE: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - December 2015 - AIG20 - 05 Dec 2015

Will any North East vehicles be any of the 30 Stagecoach vehicles from around the country going on loan to East Scotland to provide extra capacity due to the FRB closure?

RE: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - December 2015 - NK53 TKT - 05 Dec 2015

(05 Dec 2015, 9:06 pm)AIG20 Will any North East vehicles be any of the 30 Stagecoach vehicles from around the country going on loan to East Scotland to provide extra capacity due to the FRB closure?

Probably not, if some do go it will undoubtedly be Walkergate's buses

RE: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - December 2015 - South Tyne Lad - 05 Dec 2015

(05 Dec 2015, 9:14 pm)NK53 TKT Probably not, if some do go it will undoubtedly be Walkergate's buses

Don't think any will be from the Newcastle division because both depots ( Especially Slatyford ) are pretty tight on buses at the moment.

If any from Walkergate or Slatyford do go, something else will have to be loaned in just like the Olympics back in 2012.

RE: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - December 2015 - NK53 TKT - 05 Dec 2015

(05 Dec 2015, 9:18 pm)South Tyne Lad Don't think any will be from the Newcastle division because both depots ( Especially Slatyford ) are pretty tight on buses at the moment.

If any from Walkergate  or Slatyford do go, something else will have to be loaned in just like the Olympics back in 2012.

Well if Walkergate was to lose anything we would probably bet Stockton's tridents

RE: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - December 2015 - South Tyne Lad - 05 Dec 2015

(05 Dec 2015, 9:19 pm)NK53 TKT Well if Walkergate was to lose anything we would probably bet Stockton's tridents

Could be though we could be treated to some Scania E400s from another division

RE: Stagecoach North East: Latest News & Discussion - December 2015 - AIG20 - 05 Dec 2015

(05 Dec 2015, 9:19 pm)NK53 TKT Well if Walkergate was to lose anything we would probably bet Stockton's tridents

They could use the withdrawn MAN ALX300s & Pointer Darts - if they haven't been sold/scrapped yet...

(05 Dec 2015, 9:25 pm)AIG20 They could use the withdrawn MAN ALX300s & Pointer Darts - if they haven't been sold/scrapped yet...

It depends on the date, the withdrawn MAN ALX300s can only be used before the end of this month before DDA kicks in

(05 Dec 2015, 9:26 pm)South Tyne Lad It depends on the date, the withdrawn MAN ALX300s can only be used before the end of this month before DDA kicks in

Apparently the DDA rule may be relaxed temporarily in that area until things get back to normal - which is why those vehicles could be used.

(05 Dec 2015, 9:29 pm)AIG20 Apparently the DDA rule may be relaxed temporarily in that area until things get back to normal - which is why those vehicles could be used.

Ah well in that case they could be used then, Maybe get a B10M up there too Tongue