North East Buses
Stalking and Such V2 - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Stalking and Such V2 (/showthread.php?tid=1747)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - South Tyne Lad - 04 May 2016

(03 May 2016, 10:30 pm)Multi21 Comparing Streetlites and Geminis what was I thinking  (Head in hands moment)

I suppose its not as much of a head in hands moment as you think, There is a few things in the cab that are similar to the Streetlite.

The most obvious thing being the speedometer and the indicators.

The Gemini and Streetlite take a few things from the Siemens VDO Dashboard which is found in GNE's Citaro's, The Gemini's have the older VDO dashboard buttons while the Streetlite has the newer generation. Wink

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - NK53 TKT - 04 May 2016

(03 May 2016, 10:30 pm)Multi21 Comparing Streetlites and Geminis what was I thinking  (Head in hands moment)
Was it you who was instructing me to open and shut doors and se the destination for the X7 and Durham X24

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - Multi21 - 04 May 2016

(04 May 2016, 4:21 pm)NK53 TKT Was it you who was instructing me to open and shut doors and se the destination for the X7 and Durham X24

No comment Wink

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - NK53 TKT - 05 May 2016

(04 May 2016, 9:31 pm)Multi21 No comment Wink

Ah, I can clearly just assume then Angel

Stalking and Such V2 - Jimmi - 05 May 2016

Saw two young lads outside Saltmeadow's. Judging by posts elsewhere on the forum I'm guessing one of them was Ryan99?

Sorry I didn't speak much.

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - Davie - 05 May 2016

(05 May 2016, 11:43 am)Jimmi Saw two young lads outside Saltmeadow's. Judging by posts elsewhere on the forum I'm guessing one of them was Ryan99?

Sorry I didn't speak much.

It was me and indeed Ryan99.

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - Jimmi - 05 May 2016

(05 May 2016, 2:01 pm)Davie It was me and indeed Ryan99.
Thought it was you's two.

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - South Tyne Lad - 05 May 2016

(05 May 2016, 2:05 pm)Jimmi Thought it was you's two.

I might head up there in a hour to see what's there, Lovely weather and long nights too.

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - Dan - 05 May 2016

(05 May 2016, 3:21 pm)South Tyne Lad I might head up there in a hour to see what's there, Lovely weather and long nights too.

Saltmeadows closes at 4pm, so all the shutters will be down and all you'll see is an ex-Pronto B7, two new Streetlites and a group of ex-North Tyne MPDs along the back wall.

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - South Tyne Lad - 05 May 2016

(05 May 2016, 3:33 pm)Dan Saltmeadows closes at 4pm, so all the shutters will be down and all you'll see is an ex-Pronto B7, two new Streetlites and a group of ex-North Tyne MPDs along the back wall.

Ah, Well that's that plan out of the window then.

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - Davie - 08 May 2016

Me and Ryan99 are on this photo - https://www.flickr.com/photos/60502549@N02/26618208790/

Stalking and Such V2 - Jimmi - 10 May 2016

Anyone on here snap 3831 on the 17:05 service 45 from Newcastle? I was the young lad sat at the front wearing a burgundy T-shirt. I spotted a young lad taking photos on what looked like his phone and a old guy on the opposite side of the road.

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - South Tyne Lad - 16 May 2016

I'm sure Lee ( Calder ) was on my 20A from my School earlier, Gave me a smile too. Though thanks for not saying anything infront of my friends Smile
Don't mean to be rude or anything, Just anxiety.

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - biglugs@yahoo.com - 16 May 2016

Bazza at park lane

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - omnicity4659 - 22 May 2016

Saw Dan G at Riverside when I passed on the 10

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - NK53 TKT - 22 May 2016

(22 May 2016, 9:11 am)GX03 SVC Saw Dan G at Riverside when I passed on the 10

He was doing the names on 6302

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - South Tyne Lad - 22 May 2016

Saw Thomas Simms, Dan Graham , Dan Picken , Davie , Adam ( Malarkey ) , Marcus and loads more new or familiar faces who I don't know the name of.

There was this canny lad who came up to me on the Indigo Solo and asked me how your start the bus electrics and engine etc and we had little conversations through the day -
I'm guessing its either NK53 or BigLugs going by there age etc.

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - biglugs@yahoo.com - 22 May 2016

(22 May 2016, 5:09 pm)South Tyne Lad Saw Thomas Simms, Dan Graham , Dan Picken , Davie , Adam ( Malarkey ) , Marcus and loads more new or familiar faces who I don't know the name of.

There was this canny lad who came up to me on the Indigo Solo and asked me how your start the bus electrics and engine etc and we had little conversations through the day -
I'm guessing its either NK53 or BigLugs going by there age etc.
Not me i was elsewhere

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - S813 FVK - 22 May 2016

I also saw and said hello to Dan today (although it was rather awkward).

I didn't go over especially for that reason, I had wanted to have a look on a new Streetdeck at the Metrocentre rally but never got to as I was down in Scarborough meaning I was unable to attend. However, I took the opportunity here to have a look inside it while it was there.

As I had seen Dan, I was considering saying hi but I kind of said this aloud which got my parents interested so I had to tell them how I knew him/you. I had originally decided not to say anything, mainly because the que to have the name put on the destinations was quite long and I didn't wish to disrupt anything. Anyway, we boarded and had a good look around and it was an incredibly nice vehicle.

When we were coming back down the stairs, Dan was doing stuff on the laptop he had so my dad attracted his attention and looked at me as to say 'say something then' which I could have clagged him for as it made me look like I was too scared to say something myself. Anyway, I did say something (took my a couple of seconds to get it out with not 100% expecting to say hi) but made sure I kept it short so I didn't hold anything up.

Apologies if I came across as rude from it though, I am capable of saying hello to people myself without the aid of a father. I can draw something slightly positive from it though, Dan has really warm hands Tongue

RE: Stalking and Such V2 - Dan - 22 May 2016

(22 May 2016, 6:03 pm)S813 FVK Apologies if I came across as rude from it though, I am capable of saying hello to people myself without the aid of a father. I can draw something slightly positive from it though, Dan has really warm hands Tongue

Didn't come across as rude at all - I was concerned that me rushing around everywhere and not stopping still to chat to everyone would come across as rude, but I didn't want to keep the kids waiting too long for their names to be shown on the destinations!

I'm sure everyone will get to sleep tonight knowing that I have warm hands.  Tongue