North East Buses
Gateshead Central Taxis - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: Local Bus Scene (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Other Operators (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+---- Forum: Tyne & Wear Independents (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: Gateshead Central Taxis (/showthread.php?tid=175)

RE: Gateshead Central Taxis - Jimmi - 05 Sep 2014

(05 Sep 2014, 1:31 pm)Busman1 So have i, fast cars and fast women living life to the max giving grief to bus pervs is just a small portion of things i love to do

By fast cars do you mean a Peugeot 206 driven by your mammy.

RE: Gateshead Central Taxis - jaimz13 - 05 Sep 2014

(05 Sep 2014, 1:42 pm)Michael he can't get a hard on, hence why he is saying we all wank ourselves silly?
I'm 19 I live my life clubbing and lasses but so what people like buses not a crime some people don't want a lass some do their life

RE: Gateshead Central Taxis - Busman1 - 05 Sep 2014

No dont drive a bus i just its sad how you are all freaks about the bus malarky, if you were on about motorbikes then i would sit and talk all day long about them its the fact you lot are singling out a company that is proving you wrong and then looking to find something else to start on them with end of the day get a grip on reality face facts but keep your sad strange weird ways to yourselves

RE: Gateshead Central Taxis - Michael - 05 Sep 2014

(05 Sep 2014, 1:47 pm)jaimz13 I'm 19 I live my life clubbing and lasses but so what people like buses not a crime some people don't want a lass some do their life

Im 23 and still go out clubbing, but tbh who cares, its a hobby we all like.

(05 Sep 2014, 1:48 pm)Busman1 No dont drive a bus i just its sad how you are all freaks about the bus malarky, if you were on about motorbikes then i would sit and talk all day long about them its the fact you lot are singling out a company that is proving you wrong and then looking to find something else to start on them with end of the day get a grip on reality face facts but keep your sad strange weird ways to yourselves

wait were all freaks because we have a interest in buses, so if u don't like them why did you sign up to the forum or was it just to be a troll?

go and make a thread about motorbikes...?

you must have no life to, as your sitting on here going on and on......

RE: Gateshead Central Taxis - Andreos1 - 05 Sep 2014

(05 Sep 2014, 1:48 pm)Busman1 No dont drive a bus i just its sad how you are all freaks about the bus malarky, if you were on about motorbikes then i would sit and talk all day long about them its the fact you lot are singling out a company that is proving you wrong and then looking to find something else to start on them with end of the day get a grip on reality face facts but keep your sad strange weird ways to yourselves

What sort of bike have you got?
Is it a fast bike?
Fast bikes, fast cars and fast women! Wow... I wanna live your life!

RE: Gateshead Central Taxis - Half Pint - 05 Sep 2014

Maybe if you looked carefully SOME of us actually do drive buses and are enthusiasts before thinking you are clever. I like motorbikes too, I have a life outside the buses thankfully but what if someone said, "why are you a motorbike freak get a grip of reality?"

I'll admit there is some who take the hobby too serious but maybe if you kept your crap patta too yourself you wouldn't look more of a tit your portraying yourself as.

Hey your the one who has turned up on a bus forum what on earth do you think we are going to talk about? If you don't like what we've got to say just go and don't come back.

Also all this talk of fast cars and fast woman, you are probably just compensating the fact that you are probably a sad little virgin.

RE: Gateshead Central Taxis - Adrian - 05 Sep 2014

Judging by the fact you chose the GCT thread out of all the threads on the forum (and the content of your initial post actually), makes me think you're associated with them.

Still its a sad way of life anyway haven't got time to associate with this shite anymore got a real life to live. Later fuckers

(05 Sep 2014, 2:16 pm)Busman1 Still its a sad way of life anyway haven't got time to associate with this shite anymore got a real life to live. Later fuckers

Bye nob

(05 Sep 2014, 2:16 pm)Busman1 Still its a sad way of life anyway haven't got time to associate with this shite anymore got a real life to live. Later fuckers

I find that signing up to a forum just to troll people even more sad, you clearly don't have a real life if you are still here making another reply when you said you were leaving so if your going to leave, leave.

Yes and a very big 1 it is

(05 Sep 2014, 2:21 pm)Busman1 Yes and a very big 1 it is

Oh dear now for the my nobs bigger jokes......

RE: Gateshead Central Taxis - Adam - 05 Sep 2014

I'm stuggling to understand your logic here. You imply that everyone who has an interest in buses is a "freak". Why? How? On what basis did you come to that conclusion?

Everyone is different and everyone has their own interests, and it so happens to be that buses and other forms of public transport are ours. You also call bus enthusiasm "weird". Alright, it may not be the most common interest in the world, but calling it weird is a bit ignorant of you.

I, and many other members of the forum, respect GCT a lot for wanting to take on new ventures. It's always great to see small firms wanting to expand their businesses. So that point about us "singling out a company that's proving you wrong" is completely invalid.

Oh, and by the way, I also have a hectic social life away from the buses. I'm 18 and do go out partying/clubbing quite often, and my friends couldn't really give a stuff if I'm interested in buses or not. So there's proof that we're not all sad little individuals who have no social life. You'd be surprised how many other similar cases their are.

And to finish off, I shall leave you with a quote from the good old philosopher Aristotle: "To avoid criticism, say nothing, do nothing, be nothing".

Hahaha my god you lot are easy to wind up

Adam, thats the first decent thing i have read and fair comment, cant argue the fact of what you said but when it comes to just constantly slating a local company for giving it a real go then sorry i still stand on slating bus spotters

(05 Sep 2014, 2:29 pm)Busman1 Adam, thats the first decent thing i have read and fair comment, cant argue the fact of what you said but when it comes to just constantly slating a local company for giving it a real go then sorry i still stand on slating bus spotters

I'm still waiting for you to answer Adam's question...

I'm stuggling to understand your logic here. You imply that everyone who has an interest in buses is a "freak". Why? How? On what basis did you come to that conclusion?

RE: Gateshead Central Taxis - Andreos1 - 05 Sep 2014

(05 Sep 2014, 2:21 pm)Busman1 Yes and a very big 1 it is

What is?
The bike or your woman?

RE: Gateshead Central Taxis - MurdnunoC - 05 Sep 2014

I like trolls.

Trolling can be fun if done subtlety over time and others are 'in' on the joke.

However, signing up to an internet forum just to mock people over the course of a few hours is rather boring and ineffective (in terms of trolling).

Try harder!

As for GCT, I really don't have a problem with taxi-buses and would like to see their public-transport operations expand and flourish regardless of vehicle type.