North East Buses
Stagecoach North East Latest News - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: Local Bus Scene (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Stagecoach North East (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+--- Thread: Stagecoach North East Latest News (/showthread.php?tid=3180)

RE: Stagecoach North East Latest News - Lollist - 26 Jul 2023

Withdrawing the ALX and Transbus is only gonna cause another timetable reduction no wonder no one wants to get the bus

RE: Stagecoach North East Latest News - glen - 26 Jul 2023

Alx300 man's and transbus that 7 buses withdrawn now we'll that mean Stockton depot need more buses then? To replace them.

Yeah basically running themselves into a hole

RE: Stagecoach North East Latest News - glen - 26 Jul 2023

Thanks for info mate

RE: Stagecoach North East Latest News - ReDemPTiion - 26 Jul 2023

I’ve heard rumours that the rest of the 271’s are meant to be heading from Stockton to Newcastle can’t see that happening when they’ve just withdrawn a load of older buses. Wonder if they might get more from Carlisle also if the 271’s are heading to Newcastle I could see 24101-24115 heading to them. Not sure how they’re passing the CAZ yes they’re euro 6 but a lot of them have so much smoke from the exhaust nowadays.

Hopefully our ADL E300s (they are boring AF) get moved to newcastle and stockton gets some beastly manviros from carsisle or something different!

Stagecoach North East Latest News - tyresmoke - 27 Jul 2023

(26 Jul 2023, 6:43 pm)glen Alx300 man's and transbus that 7 buses withdrawn now we'll that mean Stockton depot need more buses then? To replace them.

You are aware Stockton have just seen a load of service cuts that has seen a cut in the daily PVR hence withdrawing older vehicles as a result…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Stagecoach North East Latest News - glen - 27 Jul 2023

Thanks for info mate

RE: Stagecoach North East Latest News - BusEnthusiast.com - 27 Jul 2023

11613 is on the service 22 today

RE: Stagecoach North East Latest News - ReDemPTiion - 27 Jul 2023

24116 has started tracking at Stockton, went out on an half hour drive guessing for a test run. I assume this is actually going to enter service following the withdrawal of the ALX300’s

RE: Stagecoach North East Latest News - stagecoachbusdepot - 27 Jul 2023

(27 Jul 2023, 12:34 pm)tyresmoke You are aware Stockton have just seen a load of service cuts that has seen a cut in the daily PVR hence withdrawing older vehicles as a result…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have a list of the old and new PVRs for Hartlepool and Stockton?

RE: Stagecoach North East Latest News - Lollist - 27 Jul 2023

There was only majour cuts to the 52 doesnt need 7 buses or so withdrawn absolutely redicoulous

RE: Stagecoach North East Latest News - RobinHood - 27 Jul 2023

(27 Jul 2023, 5:18 pm)Lollist There was only majour cuts to the 52 doesnt need 7 buses or so withdrawn absolutely redicoulous

Erm...

Service 12 reduced from 10(or 12?) to 15 mins
Service 13 reduced from 30 to 60 mins
Service 61 is reduced from every 15 to 20 mins

Clearly more than just the 52, probably is around half a dozen buses out.

RE: Stagecoach North East Latest News - glen - 28 Jul 2023

Is 27809 at enter service yet at Stockton depot yet?

RE: Stagecoach North East Latest News - ReDemPTiion - 28 Jul 2023

24116 is now in service at Stockton. Round of applause for Slatyford engineers reviving that it looked bound for Alpha’s scrap yard a few months ago!

RE: Stagecoach North East Latest News - Lottie332 - 28 Jul 2023

(28 Jul 2023, 12:12 am)glen Is 27809 at enter service yet at Stockton depot yet?

Not yet its still in bits most likely awaiting parts

RE: Stagecoach North East Latest News - glen - 28 Jul 2023

Thanks for info mate

RE: Stagecoach North East Latest News - Jimbo - 28 Jul 2023

i just heard that Stagecoach Stockton depot starting the 6/6A Stockton-Ingleby-Barwick-Yarm-Teesside Airport-Darlington-Hurworth

RE: Stagecoach North East Latest News - Storx - 28 Jul 2023

(28 Jul 2023, 6:25 pm)Jimbo i just heard that Stagecoach Stockton depot starting the 6/6A  Stockton-Ingleby-Barwick-Yarm-Teesside Airport-Darlington-Hurworth

If that's true there's some stupid things but that would take a beating. How would that even work without competing against a commercial service (17A).

I slag councillors and Nexus up here, but it really feels like Houchon and his Tory cronies have gone on a full on war with Arriva and they're biting back aswell. They, at the end of the day, blocked the 1/2 service and seem to be refusing the rebursement for pensioners aswell from words mentioned in one of the latest Tees Valley news. It's starting to turn ugly down there lately and it won't end well for the public.

RE: Stagecoach North East Latest News - Lollist - 28 Jul 2023

Well then maybe withdrawing the alx was a bad idea with the new 6/6a bus companies are a joke. Im starting to think they dont even have a fleet manager.