North East Buses
Fleet Changes - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: Local Bus Scene (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Go North East (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+--- Thread: Fleet Changes (/showthread.php?tid=3443)

RE: Fleet Changes - Stanleyone - 20 Jun 2021

(20 Jun 2021, 7:31 pm)Big O Sorry if this has been touched in before..but how busy is the 16/16A for it to warrant DDs?
Yes, duplicate runs for the college and its generally busy throughout the day.

RE: Fleet Changes - OrangeArrow49 - 27 Jun 2021

When are the fleet changes taking place? Interesting the Coaster is going back to single deckers. Sometimes the capacity is limited on the deckers. Singles deckers will probably be enough.

RE: Fleet Changes - Micheal Aaron - 27 Jun 2021

Strange we haven't heard or seen anything to show this happing apart from this thread.

There's isn't any coaster deckers in Saltmedows neither Durham Diamond StreetLite (supposed that's what the change is) to show the change

We know about the versas as there's all the proof we need

Still no confirmation on the Streetlites for the East Gateshead Orbit

All we know is the Versa and nothing else. Unless we see timetable changes

Random coaster buses at Saltmedows/DD Streetlites as well

RE: Fleet Changes - ian foster - 28 Jun 2021

(27 Jun 2021, 8:04 pm)Micheal Aaron Strange we haven't heard or seen anything to show this happing apart from this thread.

There's isn't any coaster deckers in Saltmedows neither Durham Diamond StreetLite (supposed that's what the change is) to show the change

We know about the versas as there's all the proof we need

Still no confirmation on the Streetlites for the East Gateshead Orbit

All we know is the Versa and nothing else. Unless we see timetable changes

Random coaster buses at Saltmedows/DD Streetlites as 

I wonder if there will be a mass repaint of the effected buses once the schools finish. There will be plenty of spare buses to cover for those being repainted then

RE: Fleet Changes - Michael - 28 Jun 2021

(28 Jun 2021, 10:43 am)ian foster
I wonder if there will be a mass repaint of the effected buses once the schools finish. There will be plenty of spare buses to cover for those being repainted then

Ye, Deptford needs 43 buses repainted so every route has the brand "Sunderland Distract Berries" and with the school holidays coming up, its a perfect opportunity.

Some of the B9's for the 58/93 and 94 brand are down Blackburn too... so I wonder if Deptford and Consett will do the same.

RE: Fleet Changes - transportintyneandwear - 28 Jun 2021

Only the 2/2A will be branded Sunderland District Berries, others will be Sunderland District x

RE: Fleet Changes - Michael - 28 Jun 2021

(28 Jun 2021, 7:06 pm)transportintyneandwear Only the 2/2A will be branded Sunderland District Berries, others will be Sunderland District x

You were just too late, Dan already confirmed it in another thread. Tongue Tongue

RE: Fleet Changes - OrangeArrow49 - 01 Jul 2021

Are the OmniCitys staying on the 19?

RE: Fleet Changes - Rapidsnap - 07 Jul 2021

Streetlite 5479 is parked in PM Depot.

RE: Fleet Changes - JP6004 - 07 Jul 2021

(07 Jul 2021, 11:10 am)Rapidsnap Streetlite 5479 is parked in PM Depot.
PM will be used to black cat buses running around  Wink

Edit: Ignore me, it's in corp Tongue

RE: Fleet Changes - deanmachine - 07 Jul 2021

I hope they figure out how to switch it off without switching off the ticket machine.

RE: Fleet Changes - OrangeArrow49 - 07 Jul 2021

Are StreetLites going on the 42/42A? If so they won't be little as the Coaster is apparently getting StreetLites eventually.

Sunderland and District Berries look good, even if the name is stupid.

RE: Fleet Changes - GNE6312 - 07 Jul 2021

(07 Jul 2021, 7:33 pm)OrangeArrow49 Are StreetLites going on the 42/42A? If so they won't be little as the Coaster is apparently getting StreetLites eventually.

Sunderland and District Berries look good, even if the name is stupid.
No, they're going on the 1/A/B

RE: Fleet Changes - ian foster - 08 Jul 2021

Will be there for driver familiarisation. New type for Percy main. Like I said previously I hope they remove the Black cats branding from the remainder of the Streetlites before they enter service. Remember what happened when they got the ex black cats solo's a couple of years ago.

RE: Fleet Changes - Micheal Aaron - 08 Jul 2021

Wonder if there gonna leave the 1A/1B debrand and just have 2019 corp or there getting refurbishment after the Versas are all done

RE: Fleet Changes - JP6004 - 08 Jul 2021

(08 Jul 2021, 12:50 pm)Micheal Aaron Wonder if there gonna leave the 1A/1B debrand and just have 2019 corp or there getting refurbishment after the Versas are all done
Why would they be refurbished, they're only 4yrs old!

RE: Fleet Changes - streetdeckfan - 08 Jul 2021

(08 Jul 2021, 1:01 pm)JP6004 Why would they be refurbished, they're only 4yrs old!

BeCaUsE tHeY hAvEn'T gOt ThE nEw InTeRiOr

RE: Fleet Changes - V514DFT - 08 Jul 2021

(08 Jul 2021, 12:50 pm)Micheal Aaron Wonder if there gonna leave the 1A/1B debrand and just have 2019 corp or there getting refurbishment after the Versas are all done
You dont half talk a load of guff,also why would they debrand the Coaster?,also is this where your obsession of the 1A/1B starts now?

RE: Fleet Changes - JP6004 - 08 Jul 2021

(08 Jul 2021, 1:48 pm)streetdeckfan BeCaUsE tHeY hAvEn'T gOt ThE nEw InTeRiOr
Sure they would do the X21 B5s before the streetlites  Tongue

RE: Fleet Changes - ThomasBooth123 - 08 Jul 2021

(08 Jul 2021, 1:57 pm)V514DFT You dont half talk a load of guff,also why would they debrand the Coaster?,also is this where your obsession of the 1A/1B starts now?
They Would Do A Updated Coaster And I Believe This Is Start Of Obsession With 1A/1B