North East Buses
Anything and Everything - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Anything and Everything (/showthread.php?tid=628)

RE: Anything and Everything :) - BJ10VUS - 06 Sep 2013

Oh, Ken!

"I feel sorry for the nice drivers you come into contact with. Especially the cute lass that drives the 58."

RE: Anything and Everything :) - Andreos1 - 06 Sep 2013

Ant Nightie is back and has Daniels avatar as his profile pic...

Loving the banter on there with Clifton, Ant and Ken 'the randy perv' Kennedy.

RE: Anything and Everything :) - Adrian - 06 Sep 2013

Katie Soulsbyposted toGo North East
about an hour ago near Stanley via Mobile
Yet another bus driver on a mood cz I have him a note for my journey! If been to work had no time to get change! I apologised! He was extremely rude snatchd the bite out my hand and more or less chucked the change at me! Think he needs a massive customer service lesson!
Like ·

Ian Hignett If you wish to lodge a complaint you'll have to give the details by completing the contact form on the website, they do not take complaints by social media.
about an hour ago · Edited · Like

Katie Soulsby They've took a complaint on here before in the past off me, it's not really a complaint it's a statement
about an hour ago via mobile · Like · 2

Ian Hignett If you don't want it investigated and receive feedback, that's fine they can take it on here but if want them to look further into it and get back to you it will have to be logged as I said before.
about an hour ago · Like

Katie Soulsby All they do us send u a letter n add in hat complaint is actually about so not a lot of point lol
59 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 3

Ken Kennedy Katie has done the right thing highlighting the issue. It's something that happens all too often.
57 minutes ago · Like · 1

Katie Soulsby Baring in mid he was already 15 mins late he cud of been a bit nicer haha
55 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Carol Dodds There are a lot of the go northeast drivers could do with a personality transplant ,we had a right pig on the bus from Durham xx
46 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Andrew Goodchild Katie, just remember they are glorified taxi drivers, and you know first hand how whiney they can be! Lol
37 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 1

Ken Kennedy I feel sorry for the nice drivers you come into contact with. Especially the cute lass that drives the 58. The miserable ones only ensure they all get tarred with the same brush.
30 minutes ago · Like · 1

Clifton Hignett III Well said Ken. But unfortunately it's the miserable and rude ones whom we remember most. One time, one driver was rude enough to interrupt my performance on the 537 going to Shields from Hylton Castle. I was in the middle of crooning, swooning and serenading the passengers on the bus with my silver tongue and along he came and stopped it all. Told me that I had to sit down and no loud music was allowed on the bus. I remember that incident badly!
11 minutes ago · Edited · Like

Ant Nightie Ken, you are coming across as a pervert
8 minutes ago · Like

Ken Kennedy One question Clifton: Barry White or Tom Jones?
8 minutes ago · Like

Clifton Hignett III Tom Jones all the way baby!
7 minutes ago · Like

Ken Kennedy I hope you told the driver that it's not unusual for loud music to be played and that you were only trying to get to the green, green grass of home.
4 minutes ago · Like

Ant Nightie I hate using this forum. Mama told me not to come
3 minutes ago · Like

Ken Kennedy You must be the boy from nowhere.
about a minute ago · Like

Clifton Hignett III I was singing Sinatra at the time. It would have been an impossible dream to drop those puns to the driver. Besides, I had a ferry to catch at shields. Once across the other side of the water, I had another journey to make. I had to catch the 313 to New York, New York near Whitley Bay not the one in America which was previously known as New Amsterdam.
A few seconds ago · Like

LOL what the hell? And I've never seen a woman drive the 58 never mind a 'cute' one! Has anyone else seen this rare working? Tongue

(06 Sep 2013, 7:05 pm)aureolin LOL what the hell?

The GNE page is like trolling central now Tongue

(06 Sep 2013, 7:05 pm)aureolin LOL what the hell?

It's great.
Wish they would unmask themselves.

Ken is trying it on with Andrea Louise Watson - a post or two down.
Andrea Louise Watson
I'm trying to plan my Daughters college journey from Peterlee to Gateshead College. I don't know whether it will work out better for her to get a keycard or a get around day ticket, as she'll need to get 2 buses. The X10 to Gateshead Metro Interchange and then the Q1 from there to the college. Which option will be best and what are the prices for returns? One last question, could a X9 return be used on an X10 bus or are returns only for use on same exact bus and route. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, confused Mum.
Like · · 2 hours ago
Emma Blackett Storey likes this.

Ian Hignett She will need to have a get-around key card to get the get-around ticket anyway. Has she had a key card before and has it expired?
about an hour ago · Like

Andrea Louise Watson I've got her a key card just the other day but haven't topped it up yet.
about an hour ago · Like

Ian Hignett OK, If she is under 18 she will qualify for reduced price single tickets at peak times and 90p singles off-peak, however, having said that the 90p singles are not available on X9/X10, I think the reduced rate is £2.20 single. She would still be entitled to the Get-around day ticket at £3.65 which will cover the X10 and Q1. If she is over 18 and it is a student get-around card she will still be entitled to the £3.65 day ticket (and all other tickets available) but not 90p singles.
about an hour ago · Like

Andrea Louise Watson Thanks a lot for that
about an hour ago · Like · 1

Ken Kennedy Monthly Get Around priced at £58 would save you the most money Andrea.
55 minutes ago · Like · 1

Emma Blackett Storey Andrea you're such a good mummy! Xx
34 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 2

Ken Kennedy Stunning too.
31 minutes ago · Like

Ant Nightie Ken as inappropriate as that comment is it's also highly fictitious
14 minutes ago · Like

Ant Nightie
Dear Go North East.

I would like to make a suggestion about this wall and the Meerkat man known to many on here.

Ian Hignett with his short stern replies IS NOT A CUSTOMER SERVICE PROFESSIONAL! He's a bus spotter. Is this the image you want for your company? He is rude and dismissive. It is not a good image for a big multi national company to have.

This forum should be closed out of hours so people can't abuse it. Either that or I suggest you put Ian Hignett on a training course and pay the bloke a wage and get him in line

Thank You
Like · Comment · 2 minutes ago

Ant, telling it like it is...
More entertaining than the England game!

RE: Anything and Everything :) - gtom - 06 Sep 2013

Ant Nightie's profile picture

101 Uses For A Dead Meerkat Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

RE: Anything and Everything :) - Dan - 06 Sep 2013

[Image: 1236393_1380579478840173_730270838_n.jpg]

I died.

RE: Anything and Everything :) - Adrian - 06 Sep 2013

I'd love to know who's doing this, as they're clearly reading our board and the gripes against the way GNE let Hignett, Clifford and co run wild. The funny thing is that GNE won't be able to ban them, as they're doing what they're doing, but certainly not over stepping the mark. How could they justify banning them but not Hignett and Clifford?

(06 Sep 2013, 7:11 pm)gtomlinson Ant Nightie's profile picture

101 Uses For A Dead Meerkat Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

(06 Sep 2013, 7:13 pm)Daniel [Image: 1236393_1380579478840173_730270838_n.jpg]

I died.

He seems to have changed it, but I laughed out loud when I saw it.
Where the hell did Ant find that?

I am literally in hysterics reading the comments down the wall.

Ant Nightie
I also wish to make a complaint about bad driving by one of your drivers on registration BJ10 VUS. My friend Andreos One and Chinese exchange student Aure Olin were lucky to escape without injury

Apparently Aureolin is a quarter Swedish!

So that's BJ10VUS, Andreos1, aureolin, Adam Malarkey and Liam that have all had mentions...
Neb Dan can't even join in with discussion - Ant blocked him after activating his account again!

Meanwhile, he has a new profile picture - NEB's logo! :p

(06 Sep 2013, 7:25 pm)Daniel So that's BJ10VUS, Andreos1, aureolin, Adam Malarkey and Liam that have all had mentions...
Neb Dan can't even join in with discussion - Ant blocked him after activating his account again!

Meanwhile, he has a new profile picture - NEB's logo! :p

He has changed it again! Looks like my avatar now.

(06 Sep 2013, 7:28 pm)Andreos1 He has changed it again! Looks like my avatar now.

It is so sad how this has now consumed my evening.

gtomlinson has had a mention (but on the original Hignett complaint - Ant removed the other one):
Ant Nightie Mr Kennedy. Are you related to gtomlinson?
about a minute ago · Like

Hi there. :p

RE: Anything and Everything :) - gtom - 06 Sep 2013

Hello!

Can you please get as many Disney films in the content of your next post please? Thanks

My Love

GT

(06 Sep 2013, 7:33 pm)Daniel Hi there. :p

Oh, goodness!

RE: Anything and Everything :) - CatsFast101 - 06 Sep 2013

I'm so confused what the hell is going on??!!

RE: Anything and Everything :) - Malarkey - 06 Sep 2013

(06 Sep 2013, 7:46 pm)CatsFast101 I'm so confused what the hell is going on??!!

Areet Lads